ADVERTISEMENT

I'll take ed by 1 score. Clinton is good enough to win here. I think coaching and fundamental mistake free football wins out. Home field should mean something also

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Well not many outside of Sampson County will give us a chance but I know these kids and coaches been wanting and looking forward to this one. Seen many times during off-season that picture of the team huddled up after the playoff loss a season ago on that field……now an opportunity for some payback. Should be a great game of course I’ll take Clinton by 7 in the upset

Reactions: Maiden Creek
DarkHorses can win, and I think they will.
Will be interesting where the officiating crew comes from. They need to come from some distance away. No regional bias.
I hope you don't get the ones we had last night. Not saying they cheated but every time they made a call last night they would make a call the other way soon after. Pass interference on us in OT was a killer. Our defender had one hand touching the receivers back they do that to know where they are as they look back for the ball. He saw the ball coming and jumped straight up to tap it away. Ref threw the flag calling interference. He didn't use it for leverage to jump and didn't push or grab. I knew we would lose as soon as he threw that flag.

I have East Duplin by 10.

The only common opponent these teams share is Wallace. I don't put much weight in that comparison because Clinton played them early in the season. I'm sure both teams have gotten better since then.

I can promise you one thing, the Horses won't be shutting anyone out this week.

The Darkhorses no longer recruit from the prison so I'll take the Panthers
Never did recruit from the prisons you just mad cause yall couldn't beat us back in the 98,99 year. Made cause yall couldn't get past us in those years so u blame it on that n having to old player when I can say those are the years I was in there n I can assure you everybody on that team I was in school with from elementary to high school. Well majority of them. It was not recruiting anywhere so face the fact yall couldn't beat us then with your ringless teams. No matter how good you claim you have no hardware at all 🤣🤣

Never did recruit from the prisons you just mad cause yall couldn't beat us back in the 98,99 year. Made cause yall couldn't get past us in those years so u blame it on that n having to old player when I can say those are the years I was in there n I can assure you everybody on that team I was in school with from elementary to high school. Well majority of them. It was not recruiting anywhere so face the fact yall couldn't beat us then with your ringless teams. No matter how good you claim you have no hardware at all 🤣🤣
You may have gone to school there, but you definitely skipped English for multiple years. I would say for 4 years, but it may have taken you longer with the way you type.

Pick up a new line. Be original for once. Everyone uses the "EaSt dUpLiN hAs nO rInGs" act.

You may have gone to school there, but you definitely skipped English for multiple years. I would say for 4 years, but it may have taken you longer with the way you type.

Pick up a new line. Be original for once. Everyone uses the "EaSt dUpLiN hAs nO rInGs" act.
And east duplin only has 1 line and that's making up excuses for yall not beating us. I have heard more beside you that use that to old bullshit before n they all came from east duplin.

We will get a new line once you put a ring on your finger. Screaming all that tough crap n you havnt done anything. Yea yall have a good team but can't get over the hump tho. Even if u was to beat us friday I still doubt u win the ship 100%

Reactions: O&B Attack
We will get a new line once you put a ring on your finger. Screaming all that tough crap n you havnt done anything. Yea yall have a good team but can't get over the hump tho. Even if u was to beat us friday I still doubt u win the ship 100%
Say what you want but years past has nothing to do with the here and now so stop living there. This is a new year, new playoff, two teams playing for the first time this year. Has nothing to do with rings, just one more playoff game to win or lose. Should be a packed house in Beulaville for a Great game.

What exactly has East Duplin ever won? You'll get respect if you ever win any kind of title. Until then, respect your elders.

Reactions: O&B Attack
Say what you want but years past has nothing to do with the here and now so stop living there. This is a new year, new playoff, two teams playing for the first time this year. Has nothing to do with rings, just one more playoff game to win or lose. Should be a packed house in Beulaville for a Great game.
U right years past don't have anything to do with it so why your mate bring up old stuff then n saying we had illegal old players on that team back then. It was the past your boi brought it back up.

One of you can't spell or put together a sentence better than a 3rd grader and the other acts as if they know nothing about high school football. Why would East Duplin or I need respect from either of you?

East Duplin is probably the best program in the East (maybe State) to never win a title. Is that something we're proud of or something we boast about? Not really. You have yet to see any ED posters on here beating their chest. Nothing to beat chests about besides being competitive year in and year out. Like someone stated a few weeks ago when describing ED, "it's the best we got".

Did I ever say we had won anything @Inyourdome24-7 ???? I know we beat Clinton in the playoffs last year and won't be surprised if it happens again this year. You have pride for your team like I do for mine. Good luck to your Horses on Friday.

One of you can't spell or put together a sentence better than a 3rd grader and the other acts as if they know nothing about high school football. Why would East Duplin or I need respect from either of you?

East Duplin is probably the best program in the East (maybe State) to never win a title. Is that something we're proud of or something we boast about? Not really. You have yet to see any ED posters on here beating their chest. Nothing to beat chests about besides being competitive year in and year out. Like someone stated a few weeks ago when describing ED, "it's the best we got".

Did I ever say we had won anything @Inyourdome24-7 ???? I know we beat Clinton in the playoffs last year and won't be surprised if it happens again this year. You have pride for your team like I do for mine. Good luck to your Horses on Friday.
Man gtfoh! This mess starting with the poster trying to discredit clinton for whooping up on yall back in 99 by saying we recruit old players. Basically saying we cheated really cause u can't except the fact we was better than yall team that year. And I can spell pretty damn good by the way maybe the phone switch my words every now n then but I am a great speller.

U right years past don't have anything to do with it so why your mate bring up old stuff then n saying we had illegal old players on that team back then. It was the past your boi brought it back up.
Well for starters whom ever said that is not my mate. Secondly, if you recruit from prison, it's none of my business 🤣🤣🤣 I'm just on this thread to talk about the UPCOMING match up between 2 old rivals. Both schools have a rich football tradition but you don't win on that. The 2 teams that take the field this next Friday are playing for the first time this year and the past will Not influence the outcome.

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC

🤣🤣🤣 best team in the state to never win a title! Doubt it. If u think so then o well it will probably forever stay that way in your eyes.

Think I'm going to stay out of this Olddog. Just be a spectator 🤣
Lol I dont have no problem with ED but that poster started something with that to old crap prison crap. Been hearing that for over 20 years it's just not true lol.

Man gtfoh! This mess starting with the poster trying to discredit clinton for whooping up on yall back in 99 by saying we recruit old players. Basically saying we cheated really cause u can't except the fact we was better than yall team that year. And I can spell pretty damn good by the way maybe the phone switch my words every now n then but I am a great speller.
It wasn't I that made that statement. I can only speak for myself. Like I said earlier, I've always had great respect for Clinton.

The spell check on your phone doesn't change "were" to "was". I've heard of smart phones, but never dumb phones. Trying to place blame on technology for terrible English is the best joke so far.

Well for starters whom ever said that is not my mate. Secondly, if you recruit from prison, it's none of my business 🤣🤣🤣 I'm just on this thread to talk about the UPCOMING match up between 2 old rivals. Both schools have a rich football tradition but you don't win on that. The 2 teams that take the field this next Friday are playing for the first time this year and the past will Not influence the outcome.
I agree on that. Well my bad thought u was a ED poster

It wasn't I that made that statement. I can only speak for myself. Like I said earlier, I've always had great respect for Clinton.

The spell check on your phone doesn't change "were" to "was". I've heard of smart phones, but never dumb phones. Trying to place blame on technology for terrible English is the best joke so far.
It's whatever weather you made it or not you probably agree so go ahead and Crack on the spelling doesn't bother me at all. Everdently by me coming back at the one that made the post hit a nerve in you cause otherwise you would have kept your mouth closed if it wasn't for u.

It's whatever weather you made it or not you probably agree so go ahead and Crack on the spelling doesn't bother me at all. Everdently by me coming back at the one that made the post hit a nerve in you cause otherwise you would have kept your mouth closed if it wasn't for u.
Please tell me what "everdently" means lmao.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT