ADVERTISEMENT

50% capacity

Don’t get me wrong I’m glad he upped it to 50% for outdoor sports, But I don’t understand yet you can go to a place that is indoors like Walmart and they can be 100%.
Don’t want to get into the politics, but retail went from 50% to 75% today. Walmart shouldn’t have been at 100% and are large enough that they were required to have someone at the door monitoring that.

Don’t want to get into the politics, but retail went from 50% to 75% today. Walmart shouldn’t have been at 100% and are large enough that they were required to have someone at the door monitoring that.
Agree about the politics, but what I seen retail went to 100%

BREAKING:
New Executive order starts this Friday at 5pm for NC.

Mask mandate will stay in place.

Major changes for capacity limits:

Capacity increased to 100% for:

Museums
Aquariums
Retail business & shops
Salons, personal care shops

Agree about the politics, but what I seen retail went to 100%

BREAKING:
New Executive order starts this Friday at 5pm for NC.

Mask mandate will stay in place.

Major changes for capacity limits:

Capacity increased to 100% for:

Museums
Aquariums
Retail business & shops
Salons, personal care shops
You are correct. My mistake. But, before today they couldn’t have full capacity, though most have been ignoring the requirement. The justification for the difference is the close proximity for 2-3 hours and the yelling at sporting events.

Don’t get me wrong I’m glad he upped it to 50% for outdoor sports, But I don’t understand yet you can go to a place that is indoors like Walmart and they can be 100%.

Cooper knows he can't keep the deplorable's out of Wallyworld regardless.

While we all watch football games, the kids yours and mine included will be running around socializing and that is the biggest issue or moreover the thought process behind not being 100%. That being said I’d say many schools barely hit 50% capacity on a Friday night as it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT