ADVERTISEMENT

#5 Hillside @ #4 Fayetteville 71st

HornetMania

Nov 16, 2010
The Hornets travel take on an undefeated 71st Team. Must say that I have been impressed with what I have seen from 71st video . Hornets definitely gotta bring the lunch pail on Friday night. Must go hard in the trenches in this one. So who has seen the Falcons ball ? What's their MO. I see plenty of athleticism on both sides of the ball for both teams.

This post was edited on 11/18 7:17 PM by HornetMania

Go on High School OT. They will tell you about 71st. Their base is saying they're going to put up the most points on Hillside this season and that it won't be close. They have a good passing game, their QB completes around 75% of his passes. They have a guy with nearly 2000 yards rushing. 71st has a really good D, like Hillside. This is going to be a old fashioned slobber knocker.

Hornet,
I never thought I would see you on my end of town. I'd love to come see and meet you. Dude, I might go to this one but just not sure as of yet. I feel ya'll are going to scratch each others back through out the whole game. The one with the best mentality wins at the end.

I think Hillside lost 3 or 4 games by a combined total of 5-6pts and the teams they lost to were top notch teams that are still in the program....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT