ADVERTISEMENT

4A West Playoff Predictions - Round 4

Butler 29 Indy 28 (Butler has had it too easy...Probably the easiest road to the Title so far in the 4A Playoffs) they barely pull out a tight one Friday.

Grimsley 45 Weddington 21

Last edited:
Butler 29 Indy 28 (Butler has had it too easy...Probably the easiest road to the Title so far in the 4A Playoffs) they barely pull out a tight one Friday.

I think many people are looking at Weddington's loss to Marvin Ridge and are underestimating the Warriors (I can see why). But Weddington and Grimsley is going to be tougher and closer than many people think.

Whoa! Wait! Butler has had it too easy? You've been pumping up the CPC this year and forever it seems. Now Butler rolled two CPC opponents Mount Tabor and West Forsyth and they had it too easy? You can't have it both ways.

Here's what you said leading up to the Butler and Mount Tabor game. "I’ll take Butler by 14pts….. I also think it will be Butler vs Grimsley in the Western Finals.

This is what you had to say prior to Butler playing West Forsyth:

It kills me to say this:
Butler has absolutely destroyed West Forsyth the past 20yrs and they’ve Never beat Butler… In Fact, they’ve never played a close game(out of 6 times) they’ve all been 50pt blowouts. They’ve faced Christian & Benny Lemay Title teams along with Riley Ferguson Title teams. Butler came to West Forsyth 6 or 7 years ago when West thought they had a good team and they got throttled. Butler has scarred me mentally as a West fan. It’s the Kryptonite team for West.

I wish the game would be as close as the seeds #6 & #11 ….but I don’t see it. It could get ugly again.

Based on how you prop up the CPC every year and what you said before a CPC team played Butler, let's not be saying Butler has had it too easy. I guess they've had it too easy over the last 20 years. Laughable

Whoa! Wait! Butler has had it too easy? You've been pumping up the CPC this year and forever it seems. Now Butler rolled two CPC opponents Mount Tabor and West Forsyth and they had it too easy? You can't have it both ways.

Here's what you said leading up to the Butler and Mount Tabor game. "I’ll take Butler by 14pts….. I also think it will be Butler vs Grimsley in the Western Finals.

This is what you had to say prior to Butler playing West Forsyth:

It kills me to say this:
Butler has absolutely destroyed West Forsyth the past 20yrs and they’ve Never beat Butler… In Fact, they’ve never played a close game(out of 6 times) they’ve all been 50pt blowouts. They’ve faced Christian & Benny Lemay Title teams along with Riley Ferguson Title teams. Butler came to West Forsyth 6 or 7 years ago when West thought they had a good team and they got throttled. Butler has scarred me mentally as a West fan. It’s the Kryptonite team for West.

I wish the game would be as close as the seeds #6 & #11 ….but I don’t see it. It could get ugly again.

Based on how you prop up the CPC every year and what you said before a CPC team played Butler, let's not be saying Butler has had it too easy. I guess they've had it too easy over the last 20 years. Laughable
I NEVER pumped up the CPC...IN FACT, I'm the one who wrote about the CPC not getting any teams out of the first round 2 after West Forsyth lost to Reagan and Davie lost to Tabor....I was almost right...Tabor made it to Rd 3. This is a rebuilding year for the entire conference especially Tabor and East Forsyth...so slow your roll and stop writing books.

I NEVER pumped up the CPC...IN FACT, I'm the one who wrote about the CPC not getting any teams out of the first round 2 after West Forsyth lost to Reagan and Davie lost to Tabor....I was almost right...Tabor made it to Rd 3. This is a rebuilding year for the entire conference especially Tabor and East Forsyth...so slow your roll and stop writing books.
I'm talking about over the years, not just this year.

Stop writing books? Why? Is it challenging your reading comperhension?

I think your mad because I stated a fact. "Butler has had it easy in the playoffs"...you know I'm right.

Dude you literally told everyone who would listen on how talented Mt Tabor was against Mooresville and how they were coming together at the right time. You also said Mt Tabor would play a more competitive game against Butler. Now Butler had the easiest road? You can’t have it both ways. If Mt Tabor would’ve beat Mooresville and Butler back to back weeks, you wouldn’t be saying how easy of a road Mt Tabor had.

Now I do agree the Independence game will be tight but that’s because it’s a rivalry and Indy’s coach was on the Butler staff so there is familiarity.

Reactions: OptionFreak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT