ADVERTISEMENT

4A East Hoggard At New Bern Prediction

New Bern defeats Hoggard 49-14. Joe Alcoke Player of the Game award goes to Mike Hughes who had over 450 total yards and 7 TD's. New Bern will head to Winston Salem next Friday night to play in the 4A State Championship!

LTB
49-14.......you playin right?
tumblr_m7dotthYDq1rpmf9v.gif

I thought Hoggard was all that and a chocolate chip cookie....

A great team like Scotland should have never lost to Hoggard......

This post was edited on 12/5 10:05 PM by swett2victory

I was only off 7 points!! Said 42 to 14 guess I forgot the Hugh's show !!' I'll take 49 !!' Going to state baby !!

Congrats to the players and coaches! Unbelievably complete game in all phases. Bears will be hard to beat if they show up clicking like that next week. Damn! Keep it rolling.
Go Bears!

Congrats to NB and good luck next Friday. I left this game as impressed with one player as I ever have. I hope you NB guys enjoy the ride. You have had some incredible athletes the past five years. Terrell Lindsay, Josh Taylor, Braylon Cherry and now Mike Hughes. That's the kind of run that football fans dream of. I think CC will have some of the same problems containing Hughes that Hoggard had tonight. NB defense was as good as their numbers have shown all year. I think you guys could see that we showed a little life in our run game but it was to late and we aren't build to score quick and make up the hole that we fell into. Hughes arm strength was impressive as well. He had multiple passed over 50 yards in the air.
I would like to congratulate Hoggard on a great season. 13-1 and Eastern Conf runner up is nothing to hang your heads on. I know this isn't how any of those guys wanted to go out but they ran into a buzz saw tonight. 25-3 over the last two seasons. Good luck to the seniors.

Originally posted by pride2die:
Hoggard 24-Bears14
WRONG . AGAIN
WE BEAT UP ON OF THOSE WIMEY TOWN 4

Originally posted by pride2die:
Hoggard 24-Bears14

[/QUOTE]JUST LIKE THE OLD TIMES

Originally posted by lovethembears:
T Roy
If the Bears don't pull it out tonight, I have absolutely no problem with Hoggard repping the east.
Go Bears!
YES YOU WOULD
T Roy
If the Bears don't pull it out tonight, I have absolutely no problem with Hoggard repping the east.
Go Bears!
I GUESS WE DON,T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT

Originally posted by T Roy C:

Hoggard will be fine until the bus pulls up to Caruso-Coates and the fear creeps in....and it will creep in. C-C is a tough place to play.
Go Bears!
I wore my John T Hoggard Vikings Football shirt and sat on the home side and survived. Theump stabbed me a couple times and Beat shot me in my arm and leg but otherwise was OK. Seriously, I think the Bears playoff record at home more due to the superior football team on the field than any intimidating fan-base going on in the stands. Hoping for an injury free game and that the winner wins it all next week. Like good ole CT I am now just an internet fan but will be there in spirit....Go Vikings!!!
NO TRUER WORDS WE EVER SPOKEN. HELL THEY STILL HAVE NOT
chairshot.r191677.gif
GOTTEN OVER THAT SPANKIN

Originally posted by scotswin:

long pass 21 - 0 new bern

no flags tonight, why didn't we have these guys last week
Win, the crew was from the SEC. Best crew I've seen in 5 years roll into NB. Hats off to the zebras!

Originally posted by scotswin:

long pass 21 - 0 new bern

no flags tonight, why didn't we have these guys last week
Win, the crew was from the SEC. Best crew I've seen in 5 years roll into NB. Hats off to the zebras!
REAL PROUD AND HAPPY PASS ALONG . ONE MORE TO GO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT