ADVERTISEMENT

4A East Hoggard At New Bern Prediction

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
27-0. That is the combined record of these two teams. Hoggard travels to New Bern with a 13-0 record, while New Bern enters the contest at 14-0. Heartbreak Hotel awaits one of these teams.

These teams have two common opponents. Hoggard took Laney 35-13 while New Bern defeated them 44-6. New Bern defeated South Central 49-14 and Hoggard defeated that same South Central team 49-21.

Hoggard averages 36.38 ppg and gives up 8.46 ppg.

New Bern scores at a 36.21 ppg clip, while giving up 7.43 ppg.

New Bern by 9.

This post was edited on 12/4 1:07 PM by mrhonda

This post was edited on 12/4 1:27 PM by mrhonda

Hoggard was 7 point underdogs last week and won by 3. That's a 10 point swing, the Vikes would surely take that again Friday. Two totally different styles in this one. NB with their dynamic QB vs the power running game of hoggard. Which def can contain will be the difference. Go Vikes.

NB has Mike at QB and the two 220-230 pound backs to carry the rock. The D will be ready to roll tomorrow in Caruso. Red out plus thousands of fans waving pom poms, gonna be fun!

It's Friday !!!! Eastern championship!! Bears are ready the field is ready the fans will be there !!! Bears win 42 to 14.

Who was Hoggard playing when the game ended in a draw? What was the score when the game was postponed?

Hoggard's power running game is not a power running game against the caliber of New Bern. Mike Hughes has done what he has done against real teams. Any questions? New Bern 35-14

Hoggard will be fine until the bus pulls up to Caruso-Coates and the fear creeps in....and it will creep in. C-C is a tough place to play.
Go Bears!

Creepometer2.gif

Originally posted by NBBears20124ACHAMPS:
24 would be the most points scored on NB in a game this year.
And the 24 that Hoggard scored on Scotland was the 2nd most the Scots gave up all year, only So Durham scored more.

Originally posted by lovethembears:
Hoggard will be fine until the bus pulls up to Caruso-Coates and the fear creeps in....and it will creep in. C-C is a tough place to play.
Go Bears!
I wore my John T Hoggard Vikings Football shirt and sat on the home side and survived. Theump stabbed me a couple times and Beat shot me in my arm and leg but otherwise was OK. Seriously, I think the Bears playoff record at home more due to the superior football team on the field than any intimidating fan-base going on in the stands. Hoping for an injury free game and that the winner wins it all next week. Like good ole CT I am now just an internet fan but will be there in spirit....Go Vikings!!!

That is true. However, I'd rank NB's D ahead of SC's. Hoggard accomplished that feat in Wilmington. The Vikes have a different beast to tangle with tonight in Caruso. Go Bears!

Were some good times T Roy and yes you did brave it out with me and the other idiots in the crew that night. Was hoping you would find a way to make it out here for this one. Will give you updates on the game. Hoping for a good clean game with no injuries just as you said.

As I have said almost every game this season, Bears defense wins it for New Bern against a very good Hoggard team. New Bern 28 Hoggard 14

Mike Hughes to Donald Howard for a 21 yard TD. NB up 28-0. 9:51 left in 1st half. I'm thinking these pom poms were a good idea?

Mike Hughes goes 95 yards for a TD. NB 42-0. 1:05 until half. If score holds up we will have a running clock in 2nd half in a 4A East Final game.

Ouch!! Notice I made no prediction in the thread due to the fact I feared something like this might happen.

NB up 42-0 at Half. Mike Hughes has 162 yards passing with 3 TD's. He's got 257 yards rushing with 3 TD's. I'm not smart but I'm pretty sure that's 6 TD's, at half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT