ADVERTISEMENT

4-1 Robbinsville At 3-2 Swain County

Robbinsville plays
#2, #4, #12, #14, and #27.
MA plays
#8, #21, #31, and #32
And you just played that tough school Allegheny in non conference and went up. Guess that tough opponent worked for you. After what Mitchell did to you last year we welcome the opportunity to play you anywhere

And you just played that tough school Allegheny in non conference and went up. Guess that tough opponent worked for you. After what Mitchell did to you last year we welcome the opportunity to play you anywhere
😂😂 Mt Airy fan?

Reactions: BK13T-$
Speed didn't beat us l as st time. Not having a kicker and 4 points taken off the board gave you a one point win at home.
Robbinsville #15!!!!

No sandbagging just know that Swain has had a lot of time to prepare. Robbinsville will have mon tue wed.

No sandbagging just know that Swain has had a lot of time to prepare. Robbinsville will have mon tue wed.
Unfortunately a lot of time to prepare does not always go well for the Devils. Back in the late 2000's they had a bye week before the conference opener against the ville and didn't score for like 3 years I think.

Reactions: Usdi Watali
Buzz why are you on ever post talking crap about Robbinsville? You kinda look stupid considering Robbinsville has done more in half the time as MA. Lil Robbinsville is in your head.

MA is nothing. Never will be. Every time you say something I'll just laugh at you and your excuse for a program. Your program probably average a title ever 20 year from the time your program was formed. Robbinsville averages one every 4 years.

Robbinsville>Mount Airy

😂 😆

Buzz why are you on ever post talking crap about Robbinsville? You kinda look stupid considering Robbinsville has done more in half the time as MA. Lil Robbinsville is in your head.

MA is nothing. Never will be. Every time you say something I'll just laugh at you and your excuse for a program. Your program probably average a title ever 20 year from the time your program was formed. Robbinsville averages one every 4 years.

Robbinsville>Mount Airy

😂 😆
If we were playing with the little fish like you I imagine it would be different. You didn't fair so well in big pond last year. We only played two years in little pond and went to title game both years

We was final 4 in the state last year in the big pond. MA was in the final 8.
You made my point. Thanks
😂 🤣

Reactions: therealsquid

Robbinsville>Mount Airy

😂 😆
Yall won all those titles when 1A football was a joke. I have talked crap about yall today dummy. Yall talk about MA bad when yall dreaming.

MA has always played teams their own size and got 1/3 of the title Robbinsville has playing teams their own size.
Of course if you played smaller schools you probably would do good. 🙄 Duh

You guys just cannot seem to understand that Robbinsville has played plenty of bigger teams. Heck we play them every year. Just cause we play in 1a doesn’t mean we couldn’t dominate plenty of teams in 1aa. Lots of bigger teams will not schedule Robbinsville in fear of getting beat and having that blemish on their schedule… ask Asheville why they are terminating their contract with us… Ask Brevard…..

• Haha
Reactions: Jmappfan5
You guys just cannot seem to understand that Robbinsville has played plenty of bigger teams. Heck we play them every year. Just cause we play in 1a doesn’t mean we couldn’t dominate plenty of teams in 1aa. Lots of bigger teams will not schedule Robbinsville in fear of getting beat and having that blemish on their schedule… ask Asheville why they are terminating their contract with us… Ask Brevard…..
So Ashville is scared of y'all now????

Yall won all those titles when 1A football was a joke. I have talked crap about yall today dummy. Yall talk about MA bad when yall dreaming.
well I'll say this I played at Murphy when we were 2A with Swain,Franklin and Sylva and there were several 2A state champs from the SMC and Robbinsville beat some of those teams and were always competitive with 2A . So I guess you can say what you want about 1A back then but Robbinsville was absolutely no joke then

What was embarrassing was the way Mitchell handled Robbinsville last year. Bet that was a long ride home. At least MA was competitive. Same result we were both sitting at home watching Mitchell go to ship game.
What’s even more embarrassing is the fact that Mt Airy dreams of winning championships. Robbinsville goes out and wins em. Can’t win em all but we sure got more than y’all do

I believe this game will be closer then people will think, Robbinsville struggle with their kicking game and will give Swain good field position but can Swain offense do anything with it is the huge question. Swain D I feel is the best in conference but if you stay on the field all night you going to give up big plays to one of the best back in the conference.

I believe this game will be closer then people will think, Robbinsville struggle with their kicking game and will give Swain good field position but can Swain offense do anything with it is the huge question. Swain D I feel is the best in conference but if you stay on the field all night you going to give up big plays to one of the best back in the conference.
If swain is gonna have success, they are gonna have to throw the ball.

Reactions: cherokee 79
Are you kidding me? What has MA done in 1A? Tell us all about it….
Won 1 State title been to 3 state championships in 1A. Beat yalls ass at Elkin one of the years yall won state.....be glad we went Big that year. Oh yeah 6 state title in 3A Gomer Pyrles. Not like MA hasnt won a Title in 1A. Elkin want win shi$ again. Cant get those Starmount and E Wilkes kids way you once did. You are such a MA want to be it funny.

We have been to 3 the last 8 years and should've been 4 but Murphy upset us in the playoffs. We will be at the ship again.
We play above our size. That's all we can really do.

Reactions: therealsquid
I don't think Asheville is afraid.
Doesn't look good to take a L to a small 1a.
Long ride also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT