ADVERTISEMENT

3rd team to Forfeit

I hate this for the kids. Most kids are just going to the school they are districted to and play. I know the coaches have a lot on their plate and they are not private investigator nor are the principals. I am sure some coaches recruit and know they are rolling the dice but some coaches simply have kids coming into their programs and they expect those families to do the right thing and be honest. If a family has checked all the legal boxes and the school allowed him to play then the school should not be punished. The families that are cheating have no consequences.

I hate this for the kids. Most kids are just going to the school they are districted to and play. I know the coaches have a lot on their plate and they are not private investigator nor are the principals. I am sure some coaches recruit and know they are rolling the dice but some coaches simply have kids coming into their programs and they expect those families to do the right thing and be honest. If a family has checked all the legal boxes and the school allowed him to play then the school should not be punished. The families that are cheating have no consequences.
The Raleigh area was hit hard also. Numerous kids were 365, it didn't make the news. It's now coming to CMS, the media is not going to report kids who were hit with the 365.

Reactions: bigdadd11103

Underclassman should be banned for the next year senior transfers should be scrutinized thoroughly. This would help alleviate the problem...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT