ADVERTISEMENT

3daughters & heartpump

FridayNiteLights1217

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2007
I figure 2 of the biggest Rule 3 breakers on here cast the 2 desiding votes to get me off. After 2271 posts will you PLEASE DELETE my account Deana as there is no where on NCPrep to delete your own once in.
lurk.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 1/23 3:12 PM by photo0001

Hey photo
I voted for you to stay. Having you and ole buzz on here keeps everything real simple.

I voted for you to stay as well because you're just so darned entertaining....

It's about to get fun....our new message boards are almost here. I get to "play/test on them" today. Hopefully, they will be ready to go in a few days.

Originally posted by Deana_King:
It's about to get fun....our new message boards are almost here. I get to "play/test on them" today. Hopefully, they will be ready to go in a few days
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's looking good Deana ! ! I also like the Conference standings at the top of the basketball page. Looks like some great things coming .
3dsmile.r191677.gif
Click on Scores Link Below
This post was edited on 1/23 7:26 PM by photo0001

Scores 1/23/2015

Sorry for the accusation 3daughters & heartpump turns out I guess your votes could have been the one that saved me. [/B]
ashamed0006.r191677.gif
LOL Thanks to everyone else that voted me to stay also ! ! After all NCPreps is the place where all the die-hards hang out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT