ADVERTISEMENT

3A West Discussion Board - 3rd Round

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
NCPreps wants to hear your thoughts on this weekend's matchups. Let the discussion begin.

4 Forestview (11-2) @ 1 Crest (13-0)
15 East Rowan (7-6) @ 6 South Point (9-4)

Crest defense will win the game
I'd say SP has overachieved to this point and should beat ER to set up a rematch at the ranch.
SP would have to the favorite in a rematch. There's no way Crest could beat SP twice in the same yr....just ask coon dog

I have a feeling this South Point and East Rowan game will end up exactly like the shoot out between Erwin and South Point back in 2010. Except SP will come out with the W.

Forestview - 21
Crest - 14

South Point - 40
East Rowan - 34
This post was edited on 11/24 1:52 PM by patsfball

Originally posted by Crest9496:
I'd say SP has overachieved to this point and should beat ER to set up a rematch at the ranch.
SP would have to the favorite in a rematch. There's no way Crest could beat SP twice in the same yr....just ask coon dog
You better hope so. That offense was not hitting on much. Your all star QB does not like to get hit which is why when he took a shot his ass was done. Call it safety or coaches decision. He wanted out! They better protect whoever starts this week better than that. WR had a decent defense but they were not amazing. East Rowan dropped 56 on them and Crest barely put 14 up until West backs were broke on another failed 4th down conversion. Don't fool people with the scoreboard. Harbison won that game after 2 early turnovers. No Harbison meant no scores. Tell me I am wrong! That game was close as hell. WR offense sucks. Forestview is better and I dare you to give them the same chances you gave WR. Crest fans will get all mad but the difference is I am not trolling. That is the damn truth.

I'll pick 2 upsets FV and SR not likely but would sure make for a fun couple of threads.

@Dabombdropper, My thoughts exactly, But East Rowan dropped 59 on them

This post was edited on 11/24 2:24 PM by Frinitehero

FriNite,
Crest defense is no joke. That is a fact. A good offense could have put that game in jeopardy. WR had more chances in Crest territory than most teams have all year. If WR does not turn it over twice giving Crest a short field it would have gotten interesting.

I believe the crest defense is great, if I were to forget it, the 300 posts on every single thread would remind me instantly

Originally posted by Frinitehero:
I believe the crest defense is great, if I were to forget it, the 300 posts on every single thread would remind me instantly
roll.r191677.gif

Now you know what we have been putting up with all season.

Spent my lunch hour today watching South Point on youtube. Don't know much about them but they're fun as he!! to watch. I seriously dig watching the O-line get into their 3point stance and cut block the entire D.

Good stuff. I like you guys.

Cougar-90,

Thx man, Crest out athletes us 11-1 every time we play them. They have had more All Americans walk the halls of Crest than Notre Dame has had since the 1800s. But you know what? Our 180 pounders smack them around like small children on a regular basis. This whole reason they have kept banging the drum and their chests because after 8 years and 9 tries they finally won one.

Make no mistake, with all their d1s and that historic defense, they don't want any part of us again this year. Crest fans have become the Mustangs #1 fan base. They can't survive a Ranch whooping from us. The thought of it paralyzes them. Now they won't admit it, but they are begging for an ER victory.

After your victory on Friday night, come join the fun on here. Crest doesn't do well in November, against us, with a Championship on the line.

Seadog...you're boys have improved...congrats...but this will be 2012 all over again, just the shoe is on the other foot. The better team will win again. You know it, I know it...You keep saying we don't want any part of you. Trust me, we're not scared. We know we can do it again.

Well 91, it is certainly good that you pretend confidence. Cmon man, it's me. You know I have a PHD in agrarian social psychological developement or in layman's terms, manure shoveling complex.

Yes you are, rockstrong. Good luck Friday night. Under the radar is not a bad thing.

Same to you boys in red...I know last year was electric @ Forestview, but can you imagine the feeling this time? Add the fact that both schools would split some serious money...I'm hoping it happens.

Originally posted by DaBombDropper1:
You better hope so. That offense was not hitting on much. Your all star QB does not like to get hit which is why when he took a shot his ass was done. Call it safety or coaches decision. He wanted out! They better protect whoever starts this week better than that. WR had a decent defense but they were not amazing. East Rowan dropped 56 on them and Crest barely put 14 up until West backs were broke on another failed 4th down conversion. Don't fool people with the scoreboard. Harbison won that game after 2 early turnovers. No Harbison meant no scores. Tell me I am wrong! That game was close as hell. WR offense sucks. Forestview is better and I dare you to give them the same chances you gave WR. Crest fans will get all mad but the difference is I am not trolling. That is the damn truth.
Don't talk about your QB like that. If he is so bad, then why are you all still butt hurt about him coming to Crest?? Our offense is that bad? We average over 40 ppg... Also, do you not remember what we did to Burns on that rainy night? Just saying, you saw first hand that our offense was pretty damn good... When you compare one to the other, obviously the offense appears as our weak link.... Yes, I will admit, we did not have a very good game against WR offensively... but to say that the entire offense sucks as a whole based on that performance is ridiculous.. What you need to do, is give Crest the credit they have earned.. WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WEST. IT IS OBVIOUS. POINT OUT THE WEAK POINTS, GO AHEAD AND SAY IFS AND BUTS....... IT IS ALL IRRELEVANT..

YOU HAVE no business being on these football threads... Not only are your comments irrelevant, but your team is irrelevant.. nobody cares about Burns, nor your idiotic opinions...

No Harbison, NO TDS? That's like saying No Peyton Manning, Denver wouldn't score...... I am still confused what that is supposed to mean... Harbison is our tailback.... Is he not supposed to score or something?

Please stop talking man, nobody cares about you.

Crest 41
Forestview 13

South Point 50+
East Rowan 30

Obviously South Point is a much better team than they were week 1, but that game could have easily been 56 - 7

I expect the raiders to bring it (given if the match up happens) and I expect a closer outcome.. I do believe our defense will keep us in any game we play...

Our offense has only really "clicked" a couple games this year.. I am waiting on that to happen again.. dropped balls and penalties have been huge... It can easily be corrected with FOCUS and playing stronger opponents..

Best of luck to all teams, safe travels and I hope all players remain injury free!

No matter what happens, whether Forestview shows up and gives us a game or if we get blowed out...here's hoping the refs don't take over and just lets the boys play!

Seriously, I'd love to see the penalties stats between Crest and WR last week...

It will be funny as hell if South Point beats the ponys, I am starting to think its going to happen.

Originally posted by justanidiot:

Originally posted by DaBombDropper1:

Don't talk about your QB like that. If he is so bad, then why are you all still butt hurt about him coming to Crest?? Our offense is that bad? We average over 40 ppg... Also, do you not remember what we did to Burns on that rainy night? Just saying, you saw first hand that our offense was pretty damn good... When you compare one to the other, obviously the offense appears as our weak link.... Yes, I will admit, we did not have a very good game against WR offensively... but to say that the entire offense sucks as a whole based on that performance is ridiculous.. What you need to do, is give Crest the credit they have earned.. WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WEST. IT IS OBVIOUS. POINT OUT THE WEAK POINTS, GO AHEAD AND SAY IFS AND BUTS....... IT IS ALL IRRELEVANT..

YOU HAVE no business being on these football threads... Not only are your comments irrelevant, but your team is irrelevant.. nobody cares about Burns, nor your idiotic opinions...

No Harbison, NO TDS? That's like saying No Peyton Manning, Denver wouldn't score...... I am still confused what that is supposed to mean... Harbison is our tailback.... Is he not supposed to score or something?

Please stop talking man, nobody cares about you.
You did! You responded dumbass! I spoke about the Crest vs West Rowan game. Not what you have done all season. That no longer matters. No Harbison - No TD's in the West Rowan game. He was the work horse and without him it could have been closer. I would expect any other poster to understand I was talking about that game but you are too stupid to grasp a fact. What the hell does Crest beating Burns have to do with West Rowan. That is called digging for an insult. Your QB is not ours. He is a Charger and I am good with that. Others may not be. I also spoke highly of your defense because It is legit! I knew I would get one. There is always one. You are that one little man. Keep trying. I have plenty of business on here and there is nothing you are going to do about it. You beat FV and the SP/ER winner and yes you are the best in the West.

Originally posted by justanidiot:
Crest 41
Forestview 13

South Point 50+
East Rowan 30

Obviously South Point is a much better team than they were week 1, but that game could have easily been 56 - 7

I expect the raiders to bring it (given if the match up happens) and I expect a closer outcome.. I do believe our defense will keep us in any game we play...

Our offense has only really "clicked" a couple games this year.. I am waiting on that to happen again.. dropped balls and penalties have been huge... It can easily be corrected with FOCUS and playing stronger opponents..

Best of luck to all teams, safe travels and I hope all players remain injury free!
You really are an idiot. You whine up ^^^there about what I said about your offense from 1 game but then come back yourself and say the same damn thing. Did you log in under the wrong name and hit post?? Looks to me like you changed your entire way of typing from your response to me to your response right here. Ooooooops!

The name really suits him, cant say it enough. He tries to rub us the wrong way and get under our skin with the Burns cracks, it doesnt bother me...at least he did admit they are doing this with some of our players lol...enjoy your black cloud program and ring!

He is the only one that responded because he cannot handle it. The other posters knew I was telling the truth about that 1 game. As I said, they may blow FV off the field. Without dropped passes and turnovers they would have done it to WR BUT the way they played could get them beat against other teams. He cannot handle honesty. His only response is Burns sucks, it was a rainy night in my moms basement. It was a Broke Back Mountain kind of night and I am a raging flamer. I am justanidiot but I am going to talk about our offense not clicking right after I whine about DBD doing it.

You all will have to excuse the *crest posters. Most of them are traveling back from protesting in Ferguson, MO so they might not be on here for a while, and the stands at their home game will look normal (half empty).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT