ADVERTISEMENT

3A Rankings Week 5

Wait did Havelock put up 49 in the 1st qtr and drop a place lol??? We punishing teams for playing who is on they schedule huh lol

Reactions: UNC91
Dispute those facts. You two clowns are oblivious to common sense. What I typed was the truth. The EAST flat out SUCKS outside of a 3 or 4 teams it SUCKS. And as for your dumb comment. This is a message board. It's literally a board for messages. It was made for comments regarding football.

Do you breathe on your own? I mean really. Pure freaking buffoonery .

Last edited:
Hey crestrulz, this quote applies to WNC also right? ;);)
I mean man we got teams that suck here around us. I was mainly speaking about one side of the State crying about bias. I mean let them name you the cornucopia of teams out there that don’t suck. You’ll not here a Crest fan with any sense make light of ACR.

Now Tuscola and Pisgah that’s different.

Havelock is a good program and team I like to aggravate their fans but I’m also real. They’re freaking good. But most of the East SUCKS. It’s just a plain fact.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
Dispute those facts. You two clowns are oblivious to common sense. What I typed was the truth. The EAST flat out SUCKS outside of a 3 or 4 teams it SUCKS. And as for your dumb comment. This is a message board. It's literally a board for messages. It was made for comments regarding football.

Do you breathe on your own? I mean really. Pure freaking buffoonery .
Him mad now lol... Guys that say they stating facts and proceed to state opinions worry me, im gone... Definitely too much savage in your blood lmao

Him mad now lol... Guys that say they stating facts and proceed to state opinions worry me, im gone... Definitely too much savage in your blood lmao
I don’t blame you for leaving. I’m savage on morons for sure. You’re their king.

I don’t blame you for leaving. I’m savage on morons for sure. You’re their king.
So just so we on the same page here tho... 90% east teams suck, but u think crest is good... And they haven't even been to the 3rd round since like 2015? Yeah I'll take being thr moron king lol

So just so we on the same page here tho... 90% east teams suck, but u think crest is good... And they haven't even been to the 3rd round since like 2015? Yeah I'll take being thr moron king lol

Ok moron king, let me break it down for you...the Havenots have not won a Championship since the asswhooping Crest gave them because the West is better. Just because you go and get your butt beat in the Championship doesn't prove anything. 3A and 3AA is better in the West period.

Hell I don't even know why we are arguing about this. Wait until we go to single classifications the West will most likely own the East in all classes. It will be a sweep.

Ok moron king, let me break it down for you...the Havenots have not won a Championship since the asswhooping Crest gave them because the West is better. Just because you go and get your butt beat in the Championship doesn't prove anything. 3A and 3AA is better in the West period.
You guys really are slow out there huh lol... Havelock was going for a 4th straight title dummy, ok we lost but we have been in the 3rd rd or better EVERY year except a 2nd round loss since then. Since then Crest has completely fallen off stupid, bring your little big brothers Shelby and KM in here to talk to me, yall the weak link in the county now lol!!! You right tho, idk why im arguing with u... I wish we would be the weak link in our county lmao

You guys really are slow out there huh lol... Havelock was going for a 4th straight title dummy, ok we lost but we have been in the 3rd rd or better EVERY year except a 2nd round loss since then. Since then Crest has completely fallen off stupid, bring your little big brothers Shelby and KM in here to talk to me, yall the weak link in the county now lol!!! You right tho, idk why im arguing with u... I wish we would be the weak link in our county lmao
Why do you even entertain these Crestoneons this is the only time of the year they get to speak, and make excuses during the playoffs. I will sit back and watch the crying again as always. As my statement I made before the rankings are basis to the western schools and it has always been that way. End of story

Reactions: UNC91 and easy252
Why do you even entertain these Crestoneons this is the only time of the year they get to speak, and make excuses during the playoffs. I will sit back and watch the crying again as always. As my statement I made before the rankings are basis to the western schools and it has always been that way. End of story
And my statement about the EAST sucking remains FACT. Have a good day there short-bus.

Crest may very well lose the first round. Havelock may very well make it to championship in the EAST Again!...and will still lose! Just because you go farther in a weak playoff bracket doesn't make you anything. Do you see my point yet numbnuts?

You do realize Crest beat KM and won conference the last season right? Yeah we lost in the second round. That was bad coaching, no lie. However the West still won the Championship. And it will continue to be that way especially since are going to 4 classes, the East might as well give up now.

Crest may very well lose the first round. Havelock may very well make it to championship in the EAST Again!...and will still lose! Just because you go farther in a weak playoff bracket doesn't make you anything. Do you see my point yet numbnuts?

Don’t catch a stroke over there, your playing days were over in 1964. Let the kids settle this. It is so easy to get creat fans all bent out of shape we will let you have your time for these few weeks to get it all out. Hopefully things will be back to normal in the fall and we will hear you hooting and hollering again. Also you can’t blame everything on coaching, the players have to execute the game plan. Maybe the better team just won the game

Last edited:
You do realize Crest beat KM and won conference the last season right? Yeah we lost in the second round. That was bad coaching, no lie. However the West still won the Championship. And it will continue to be that way especially since are going to 4 classes, the East might as well give up now.
Like I said, send your little big brother Shelby in here to speak to us... We got no convo for irrelevant has-been teams that can't play past Thanksgiving.

Like I said, send your little big brother Shelby in here to speak to us... We got no convo for irrelevant has-been teams that can't play past Thanksgiving.

Yeah and we are tired of having to travel to play weak East teams. Just be nice and save us some gas money and quit. The state championship is played nine times out of ten in 4th round of the western playoffs. Just wait. You'll see when nc goes to single A classes. The East will be dominated then you'll whine and complain and it it'll be back to A and AA just like last time.

Yeah and we are tired of having to travel to play weak East teams. Just be nice and save us some gas money and quit. The state championship is played nine times out of ten in 4th round of the western playoffs. Just wait. You'll see when nc goes to single A classes. The East will be dominated then you'll whine and complain and it it'll be back to A and AA just like last time.
Ohhhj thats the reason Crest don't get bast the 2nd round anymore, gas prices huh... Got u lol!!! Thr way they rising right now, yall may just give up 1st round this year 😂😂

your coach is from the east :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT