ADVERTISEMENT

3A Games to Watch

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Thoughts and opinions....keep it civil!!

Southern Lee (8-3) @ Rocky Mount (9-2) - The defending champs have a tough opening draw against the Cavs of Southern Lee. They have played well this season especially with a big rivalry win over Lee County. I expect this one to be a good one.

Patton (7-4) @ Forestview (7-4) - Patton has had a great year and it can be even greater with a big playoff win against the Jags. Forestview has some weapons of their on, but they must stop that Panther rushing attack.

Yeah which Forestview shows up will make a big difference. If the Forestview that shutout KM shows up, it will be a blowout. If the Forestview that got destroyed by South Point shows up, Patton will probably win by a td or two.

I dont know what Forestview has, but IMO the best QB Tuscola faced all year (so far) was the one at Patton. If Patton shores up their defense they would be a real dangerous opponent. (and their kickoff coverage)

If Forestview can keep its running backs fresh and keep rotation going then that's a positive for us. Our biggest problem is our O Line. Size kills us.

West Craven or Havelock wins 3A title so it really does not matter!
Come on now don't jinx us. A lot of good football is left to be played. Teams have to show up and play their best and play without penalties. We're still working around that last part!

If you guys do.. will be a tough draw for anyone in 3A. Remember I been around here since Havelock started it's run.
We hear this every year....just like the rap song havelock made about how they were going to annihilate the Chargers....how'd that work out for you?
Lol oh I am willing to bet the farm that if Havelock meets Crest again which could very well happen. Ol James Bryant is going to try and make a example out of you. That's how he is. So be real careful. But you can very well be playing West Craven which hands down will beat the brakes,paint, wheels off anything in the West this year. But they have to face Havelock again. It's going to be tough to beat the Rams twice.

Havelock is very beatable. They don't carry the same weight as years past.
Hibriten and a couple others would reveal this!

If you guys do.. will be a tough draw for anyone in 3A. Remember I been around here since Havelock started it's run.

Lol oh I am willing to bet the farm that if Havelock meets Crest again which could very well happen. Ol James Bryant is going to try and make a example out of you. That's how he is. So be real careful. But you can very well be playing West Craven which hands down will beat the brakes,paint, wheels off anything in the West this year. But they have to face Havelock again. It's going to be tough to beat the Rams twice.

You already lost the farm 2 years ago. Better find something else....24-3.....against what was supposed to be the greatest offense the Chargers had ever seen. "Ice up son"

Reactions: Thebearofjer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT