ADVERTISEMENT

2AA/A EAST - WHO HAS THE BIG MO

Who's that other team that is known for wetting the field down. I think I heard Dogs79 talking about it. Man that's just dirty. It's a shame teams have to resort to those tactics,lol. I'm just joking before anyone thinks I actually believe this
dagoob , I've seen a few teams (none in our area) during playoffs, that I know for a fact the field was watered down. I remember a playoff game over 30 years ago , (I'm not going to mention the name of the school) but at this game, we walked through some woods in a short cut to the gate, it was so dry if someone had struck a match they'd still be trying trying to put out the fire, but when we go to the field of play you would have thought a hurricane had come through. It was a soap dish!

Reactions: daagoob
dagoob , I've seen a few teams (none in our area) during playoffs, that I know for a fact the field was watered down. I remember a playoff game over 30 years ago , (I'm not going to mention the name of the school) but at this game, we walked through some woods in a short cut to the gate, it was so dry if someone had struck a match they'd still be trying trying to put out the fire, but when we go to the field of play you would have thought a hurricane had come through. It was a soap dish!
Hey Wiz that's a good story. I'm assuming the school in question is somewhere around the Burlington area, maybe Alamance County. I'm not sure if you've met Otis before but you're going to enjoy hanging out with him Friday. He's extremely knowledgeable when it comes to local high school football. He and I always hook up when playoff time comes around. I don't have a dog in the fight between Clinton and west Craven but I'm pulling for Otis's Eagles because he always comes out and supports Northeastern. We have our hands full Friday night but I'm very confident in our Eagles taking the victory on the road. Our kids have really come together in the absence of our starting quarterback. Wish I could see both games but Otis will keep me updated

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT