ADVERTISEMENT

2A West Semifinals: Brevard-Reidsville (Vote for winner)

Who wins?

• Brevard

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Reidsville

Votes: 49 74.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to the game tonight with a friend from Brevard. I'll see how y'all measure up to Shelby lol. I'm interested in checking out the stadium and atmosphere at Reidsville. Can it match anything in Cleveland County? We'll see. Good luck tonight.

Going to the game tonight with a friend from Brevard. I'll see how y'all measure up to Shelby lol. I'm interested in checking out the stadium and atmosphere at Reidsville. Can it match anything in Cleveland County? We'll see. Good luck tonight.
safe travels.....crowd wise...Reidsville fans probably tend to be more laid back than Shelby....they get pretty rowdy and loud for big games.....we'll see about tonite.....................we won't have a band tho...which is a bummer.....when school's out they are not required to be at games.....sucks.....didn't used to be that way..............................

safe travels.....crowd wise...Reidsville fans probably tend to be more laid back than Shelby....they get pretty rowdy and loud for big games.....we'll see about tonite.....................we won't have a band tho...which is a bummer.....when school's out they are not required to be at games.....sucks.....didn't used to be that way..............................
Band ain’t the same anyway since Covington retired. They don’t do anything special when they’re there, don’t really notice them anyway. Got to fuss for them to play Blue Death

Band was there but a bit late. Reidsville crowd got better. Nice folks from Brevard. Brevard gave Reidsville fits in the 1st half but Rams prevailed. Turning point when Rams drove for 2nd touchdown and Brevard tried the fake punt deep in their own territory. Congrats Blue Devils on a good season and a tough team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT