ADVERTISEMENT

2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

Massey Ratings predictions for the finals.

FjJACKBXoAoqr0q.jpg

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I'm just glad our boys will finally get to see what it's like to play with the big boys. We don't plan to win and hopefully we won't get anyone hurt. Hopefully we get to take a picture of the big stadium and our bus driver doesn't get lost in the big
lol, get ready for the big boys buddy

I'm just glad our boys will finally get to see what it's like to play with the big boys. We don't plan to win and hopefully we won't get anyone hurt. Hopefully we get to take a picture of the big stadium and our bus driver doesn't get lost in the big city
Well 99 u know all of duplin county is behind ED I’m glad y’all get to play in the Big game

Two great coaches so both will be prepared for the game. I wouldn't expect ED to throw the ball over 5 times unless they get down few scores. It's demoralizing to throw pick 6's.
So about 8 min. in to the first quarter look for ED to start passing. And then Reidsville can start picking. Kind of how it goes.

Reactions: Rammer16
I'm Not talking trash, but 40 pts is trash talking.
You ED fans and East Region talk all the trash you can. It keeps it interesting . Only question other posters intelligence. No their heredity. Don't call them Son of Anything. If trhey are Sons of Anything, they can't help that. But if they are stupid tell them so. But use your manners in doing so. Think Andy Taylor not Buford Pusser.

Here is an example: All of you eastern fans have "ED to win". If you have ED you cannot win, you will know that when you start to play. Take that however you want to. It will be true.

To get away from this ridiculousness on this thread, I'll chime in with I'm proud of my Panthers and the heart and determination they have shown all year long. These guys just don't quit. And to win the Eastern Championship without one of their best players says so much to me about how guys step up in situations like that. That's nothing to do with football but more about how you live your life. I don't claim to know much about the guys in the other uniform but I know about the hearts of the guys in that ED uniform and to a man, I'll choose one of them every time. No predictions on scores or outcomes but nobody and I mean nobody deserves to be there more than these guys. And I promise any opponent win or lose, you'll know ED has been there and you'll get everything they got!!

To get away from this ridiculousness on this thread, I'll chime in with I'm proud of my Panthers and the heart and determination they have shown all year long. These guys just don't quit. And to win the Eastern Championship without one of their best players says so much to me about how guys step up in situations like that. That's nothing to do with football but more about how you live your life. I don't claim to know much about the guys in the other uniform but I know about the hearts of the guys in that ED uniform and to a man, I'll choose one of them every time. No predictions on scores or outcomes but nobody and I mean nobody deserves to be there more than these guys. And I promise any opponent win or lose, you'll know ED has been there and you'll get everything they got!!
Good post!! Basically saying we gonna get our Butt kicked but we play hard

Congrats to ED for representing Duplin County, I picked you guys to represent the east before the season started. I felt like this would be your year, I dont know how good Reidsville is on defense but on Offense they will be the best team you have played by a big margin. I will be pulling for you guys but I think EDs 1st title in football will evade them once again.

FWIW

Simmons Predictions through playoffs
Point spreads covered by
Reidsville. ED
Round 1 +4. +10
Round 2 +1. +1
Round 3 +26. -8
Round 4 +32. +30
Semi's +17. +2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT