ADVERTISEMENT

2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

Not next week, dont even try it
How can we go from some team that plays nobody and playing a different team every week that we have never seen anything like . Then we crush them then it’s like well they were overrated. Rams still aren’t that good. To now saying we will dominate a team in a state title game. Makes no sense . Just be consistent. We haven’t seen a team like ED. Rams will lose by 10+. Let that sync in Rams. They are still doubting this team. Go prove them wrong again. Go Rams

Reactions: Ramkiller2016
I haven't seen anyone disrespect
How can we go from some team that plays nobody and playing a different team every week that we have never seen anything like . Then we crush them then it’s like well they were overrated. Rams still aren’t that good. To now saying we will dominate a team in a state title game. Makes no sense . Just be consistent. We haven’t seen a team like ED. Rams will lose by 10+. Let that sync in Rams. They are still doubting this team. Go prove them wrong again. Go Rams

Maybe I'm not looking in the proper threads. But I've seen no Ram disrespect. I DO tend to stick to the discussions that I know a bit about. I haven't watched the Rams all year so it would be foolish to speak in absolutes. But from everything I've been told your Rams are the title favorite. 🤷 we'll see what shakes out next Saturday. I'm just extremely happy to share a field with y'all. Go Panthers.

N
I haven't seen anyone disrespect

Maybe I'm not looking in the proper threads. But I've seen no Ram disrespect. I DO tend to stick to the discussions that I know a bit about. I haven't watched the Rams all year so it would be foolish to speak in absolutes. But from everything I've been told your Rams are the title favorite. 🤷 we'll see what shakes out next Saturday. I'm just extremely happy to share a field with y'all. Go Panthers.
Not really disrespect just that we have been doubted by everyone almost and each week they say we haven’t seen a team like what we’re going to face and that we aren’t battle tested and yes people i won’t call names we’re giving us 14 points vs burns. We tried to take them up on the offer but they backed out

• Haha
Reactions: Rammer16
I plan to be there and will be pulling for East Duplin. Nothing against Reidsville and the ridiculous success they have had, but we had a great experience in Beulaville a few years back when we went down to see North Davidson in the regional finals and I would like to see the Panthers get a championship.

It will be good to get back on some good turf so these guys can actually makes some cuts. Reidsville field had all it could handle.

Log off till next Friday

• Haha
Reactions: whitedynamite
On a serious note. Just look at the Clinton game. Down 14 points most of the way. You will have to tackle their backs for four quarters.

This is a game where Reidsville athleticism on defense will not win them the game. East Duplin runs the Wing T. Defensively you have to be disciplined, stay home and each player has to play their assignment. Get overly aggressive it will be a long night. ED will just eat the clock up keeping Reidsville offense off the field. I remember the first or 2nd time Reidsville played Mount Heritage MH had the ball for a whole qtr and a half. It was Reidsville lowest scoring game if the season barely escaping with a win.

This is a game where Reidsville athleticism on defense will not win them the game. East Duplin runs the Wing T. Defensively you have to be disciplined, stay home and each player has to play their assignment. Get overly aggressive it will be a long night. ED will just eat the clock up keeping Reidsville offense off the field. I remember the first or 2nd time Reidsville played Mount Heritage MH had the ball for a whole qtr and a half. It was Reidsville lowest scoring game if the season barely escaping with a win.
Reidsville coaches know how this works, their only issue is the players short circuiting during the game. All they gotta do is tackle every back on every play, including the QB.

Two great coaches so both will be prepared for the game. I wouldn't expect ED to throw the ball over 5 times unless they get down few scores. It's demoralizing to throw pick 6's.

Two great coaches so both will be prepared for the game. I wouldn't expect ED to throw the ball over 5 times unless they get down few scores. It's demoralizing to throw pick 6's.
Yea I can’t remember a time a year has overcame a pic 6 to win a game. Rams shut the run down it will be very tough for ED to win. Rams offense just a couple plays away from exploding. Expect a great game from Lee this week. He’s getting better each week like the rest of the team.

Ground and pound best option against the Rams. With that said pulling for our good conference member from Reidsville to win another championship.

When West Stokes played Reidsville earlier in the year I was surprised how well we were moving the ball on the ground without throwing a pass. Third and long throw a pass and hit Neal in the numbers for pick 6.

Edenton Holmes played Wing T. I can assure you Doug Marrs and Coach Teague will scheme for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT