ADVERTISEMENT

2A 2A Girls Basketball Thread

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Post anything about NCHSAA 2A Girls Basketball here!!

Top games, top players, top teams, and just general conversations about just 2A Girls!!

East Bladen Girls start 2-0. Both Games over at halftime with 30+ point leads.

I might have to keep an eye on Wheatmore. They played Randleman to within single digits the other night. That's very impressive.

Anyone keeping up with Salsibury girls conference. I see they are 10-1 (3-0). Could they be a legit team to take it all the way in the 2A.

Salisbury is heads and tails better than everyone in their conference. The CCC is super weak this year after Ledford and N Davidson left. However, Salisbury is very strong and I would say a top five team in 2A. Kyla Bryant is a D 1 recruit and she has some pretty decent players around her.
Randleman and Shelby will be hard to stop in the west region.

East Rutherford is going to be a tough out as well in the playoffs. They are starting to shoot it well and they are really strong defensively. They have a pair of quality wins (A.C. Reynolds, Clover), but will really find out where they stand after Saturday, Jan. 22 when Shelby comes to East Rutherford.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Shelby has maybe best gaurd in state in Pass who's a Jr, and Kate and Ally Hollifield
Are right behind her too..

Does Randleman has size, ? What they look like

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Shelby has maybe best gaurd in state in Pass who's a Jr, and Kate and Ally Hollifield
Are right behind her too..

Does Randleman has size, ? What they look like
Randleman's best attributes are their cohesiveness and their ability to shoot the basketball. They have a couple of good guards as well. They also have a strong forward who can hurt a team both inside and out.

Randleman has a decent amount of size. Their tallest, most athletic player actually comes off the bench (and is just a freshman).

Good, hard-fought game. Congrats to Shelby. Randleman did a pretty good job containing the Hollfield sisters. However, the Hollfield sisters (and Pass) also did a nice job containing them.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Game will be announced today where site will be played, both boys and girls Western finals will be at site

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT