==============================================
#7 Monroe 68 vs. #26 West Stokes 37
#10 Morehead 72 vs. #23 Mount Pleasant 58
#15 Walkertown 73 vs. #18 Maiden 56
#2 Lincoln Charter 85 vs. #31 West Stanly 46
===============================================

Last edited:
Tough sledding for the CVAC.

Gotta feeling that Maiden and West Caldwell will have their hands full in the opening round. We’ll see!

Hoping Lincolnton just gets outta there alive! Ugh!

Road trip to Walkertown sounds like fun. Nice area! Gonna try “Little Richard’s BBQ” in Walkertown before the game. Hoping it’s good.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Tough sledding for the CVAC.

Gotta feeling that Maiden and West Caldwell will have their hands full in the opening round. We’ll see!

Hoping Lincolnton just gets outta there alive! Ugh!

Road trip to Walkertown sounds like fun. Nice area! Gonna try “Little Richard’s BBQ” in Walkertown before the game. Hoping it’s good.
Walkertown is a solid, good team this year. It will be a tough game for Maiden but a game they could win. If Maiden were playing anyone else other than Walkertown or Lincoln Charter, they would/could win. Walkertown could give Lincoln Charter a problem in the 2nd round but we will see. I think whoever wins the 2nd round of LCS/WS vs. Maiden/Walkertown will win the sectional and play in the Regional. West Caldwell will beat EG but Lincolnton doesn't have much of a chance. But who knows!!! That is what makes basketball at this time of the year special. Good luck to Maiden as I'm pulling for you guys. Woudl love to see a Lincoln Charter vs. Maiden game.
Quick question: Is the Culliver kid back playing basketball? If so, their chances are better.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Walkertown is a solid, good team this year. It will be a tough game for Maiden but a game they could win. If Maiden were playing anyone else other than Walkertown or Lincoln Charter, they would/could win. Walkertown could give Lincoln Charter a problem in the 2nd round but we will see. I think whoever wins the 2nd round of LCS/WS vs. Maiden/Walkertown will win the sectional and play in the Regional. West Caldwell will beat EG but Lincolnton doesn't have much of a chance. But who knows!!! That is what makes basketball at this time of the year special. Good luck to Maiden as I'm pulling for you guys. Woudl love to see a Lincoln Charter vs. Maiden game.
Quick question: Is the Culliver kid back playing basketball? If so, their chances are better.
Culliver has not played….still waiting for Dr. release…. is my understanding.

Reactions: Dadof23
Whadda you know. Fourth time's the charm for SW Randolph. They beat PG 61-58. Congrats to them. Glad I didn't see the game.

Good season, Patriots.

• Sad
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Forbush down by 13 at the half and gets the comeback win over TW Andrews by 4 points. Peyton Compton went cuckoo in the second half dropping 32 points of his 39 total. Arguably the best 2nd half offensive performance in all of 2A ball this year as the kid just took the game over.

Forbush down by 13 at the half and gets the comeback win over TW Andrews by 4 points. Peyton Compton went cuckoo in the second half dropping 32 points of his 39 total. Arguably the best 2nd half offensive performance in all of 2A ball this year as the kid just took the game over.
I've seen him play in summer ball. Might be the most underrated point guard in the state (at any level).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT