ADVERTISEMENT

25 August 2017-------------> Swett by 15

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
m242503.jpg

With Ashley having that New Hanover QB it gives them a boost to work with, but do they have any other strong athlete that will help them in this game?

Purnell Swett with a 48-15 win is a big win to start off the season and the momentum is there. With what I saw at the Jamboree, Swetts first game, and how Ashley is sitting:

Purnell Swett walks away with the "W"

PortcityFB - How are you seeing this game?

Ashley is slowly improving and likely better than last year but they still only had a 7-6 lead on lowly So. Wayne in the 3rd q last week then pulled away. I got The Rams coming out on top 29-17.

Reactions: swett2victory
Ashley is slowly improving and likely better than last year but they still only had a 7-6 lead on lowly So. Wayne in the 3rd q last week then pulled away. I got The Rams coming out on top 29-17.
Im with you T Roy C
To win game 1 was big. Then with game two it will be a huge boost for all athletes on Swetts program. The truth comes when they face Richmond, Scotland, Pinecrest, Seventy-First. Hope they can puld out with 2/4.

T
Are you still in Texas Sir?

Last edited:
Yes sir.. still in TX, but have been back in Wilmtown 3 times in past 5 months, most recently for my bro's wedding which actually took place in the wide spot in road known as Burgaw.

Are you transitioning off the Scotland bandwagon back to the East to join the Swett bandwagon??The Scots are 0-1 and the Rams are 1-0...who would have ever thought that would happen.

Are you transitioning off the Scotland bandwagon back to the East to join the Swett bandwagon??The Scots are 0-1 and the Rams are 1-0...who would have ever thought that would happen.
Lol
I will always be a Swett family member. I like roaming different area codes or should I say prefixes. That (1-0, 0-1) is not hard to believe Roy. Anything can happen. From observing the jamboree, Swett has the players to go above and beyond this years prediction

"If they have the right individuals assigned in the right position"

Hanover transfer is playing slot does add some athleticism but he is small for varsity ball. The rb Thames has good size and speed but I was glad to start finally seeing some size and athleticism for ashley defense.

Who will step up and lead Swett to Victory? I see
Swett winning this game no sweat.
Unless you have a solid Top Secret Clearance Mr. P-Diddy, I cannot share such sensitive information with you nor for a public suspect to see. Remember trump said why in the world do we tell the world when and where we are going to war. Why would I tell you when we are going to war and what weapons we are branging. This is a covert operation from here on out. To release this information would be risky on my part and I would end up under an Article 15 conversation.

Sorry
S2V

Reactions: Diddydontplay
Hanover transfer is playing slot does add some athleticism but he is small for varsity ball. The rb Thames has good size and speed but I was glad to start finally seeing some size and athleticism for ashley defense.
Thanks sec
I have Swett looking great in this game. I hope Swett doesnt take it easy in these games. I would love to see them learn from this game so they can play harder in the tougher games ahead

Unless you have a solid Top Secret Clearance Mr. P-Diddy, I cannot share such sensitive information with you nor for a public suspect to see. Remember trump said why in the world do we tell the world when and where we are going to war. Why would I tell you when we are going to war and what weapons we are branging. This is a covert operation from here on out. To release this information would be risky on my part and I would end up under an Article 15 conversation.

Sorry
S2V

I already have Top Secret Clearance from the Northampton Community War College through their six week online certification program. I am certified in covert ops and prisoner torture. My favorite torture techniques are making them sit in water for hours until they're bored and make them read S2V posts on NC Preps out loud!! Being water bored seems to be the most effective technique and it's fun to laugh at the prisoners wrinkled skin afterwards. WARNING....DON'T SHARE ANY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WITH BEN BADD...HE IS A WELL KNOWN LEAKER!!! In fact, during the Richmond/Reagan game he was seen going to the men's restroom 17 times!!!

I already have Top Secret Clearance from the Northampton Community War College through their six week online certification program. I am certified in covert ops and prisoner torture. My favorite torture techniques are making them sit in water for hours until they're bored and make them read S2V posts on NC Preps out loud!! Being water bored seems to be the most effective technique and it's fun to laugh at the prisoners wrinkled skin afterwards. WARNING....DON'T SHARE ANY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WITH BEN BADD...HE IS A WELL KNOWN LEAKER!!! In fact, during the Richmond/Reagan game he was seen going to the men's restroom 17 times!!!
YOU FOOLISH THANG......................................................LOL
f90.gif

I have heard that PS has not shown a lot of consistency at practice. When they are good they can play with people but when they are bad they can lose to anyone. If they play poorly than Ashley can beat them.

I have heard that PS has not shown a lot of consistency at practice. When they are good they can play with people but when they are bad they can lose to anyone. If they play poorly than Ashley can beat them.
Oh, I dont know about that unless you're trying to hype up some Swett fans without having solid evidence of their practice. So you're telling me Ashley is better than Pine Forest or Ashley will beat both PF and PS?

The Rams should be 3-0 when they play Hoggard, and that's when reality sets in. I think Sweet has a chance to win 6 or 7 games this year, but I don't think they will touch the Big 4 (SC, RC, 71st, and PC).

Read Below........

Pine Forest-------------------->W
Ashley-------------------------->Unless Ashley has a new group of kids: W
Douglas Byrd----------------->I do not see this team in the radar: W
Hoggard------------------------>Purnells first tough match up ?
Richmond-------------------->(@ Richmond) makes it tough but the way PS played Fri-great chance ?
Scotland------------------------>PS - watch MC film, (1)PS must pass, (2) Stop Zeus and QB Keeper ?
Pinecrest------------------------>PS has been up and down with PC, but this is at PC. Tough ?
Jack Britt------------------------>Boneyard or not.....Purnell W
Seventy-First------------------->SF is too good this year. Hope i'm wrong L
Hoke------------------------------>I dont know whats been going on there the past few years W
Lumberton----------------------->I give this one to Purnell W

If Purnell wants to win the questioned games, they must not play them both ways...not in 4A. These kids will be winded by the 4th quarter.

If Purnell can win either Richmond or Scotland, not only will this build momentum but they are in the playoffs. If I had to chose one of the two, I would say Purnell upsets Richmond

Block Block Block
Richmond-------------------->(@ Richmond) makes it tough but the way PS played Fri-great chance ?
Scotland------------------------>PS - watch MC film, (1)PS must pass, (2) Stop Zeus and QB Keeper ?
Pinecrest------------------------>PS has been up and down with PC, but this is at PC. Tough ?
Hoke------------------------------>I dont know whats been going on there the past few years W
If Purnell wants to win the questioned games, they must not play them both ways...not in 4A. These kids will be winded by the 4th quarter.

If Purnell can win either Richmond or Scotland, not only will this build momentum but they are in the playoffs. If I had to chose one of the two, I would say Purnell upsets Richmond

Block Block Block

Last edited:
Read Below........

Block Block Block
LOL

Reactions: RaidersRocks
Oh, I dont know about that unless you're trying to hype up some Swett fans without having solid evidence of their practice. So you're telling me Ashley is better than Pine Forest or Ashley will beat both PF and PS?
You know I have my sources. I am not talking junk but speaking the truth. PS will probably 14 plus point favorite against AHS but don't overlook this team. They are well coached and if PS plays poorly they will take the L.

You know I have my sources. I am not talking junk but speaking the truth. PS will probably 14 plus point favorite against AHS but don't overlook this team. They are well coached and if PS plays poorly they will take the L.
OldswettQB have you shook hands with this kat?

Ok so ima stick to the "I have my sources" deal but this first game was huge for Swett. I bet they are determined at practice. I hope that same determination comes to Ashley. I use to have the time to go out and watch practice since I live around the 3rd tree, but not these days.
2 things I know about PS:
1. When they realize they are winning, they seem to release the gas petal
2. When they play both ways, they lose the game simply based on that decision

I believe it is a different story this year. They are tired of hearing "Swett sucks", so they went ahead and played their heart out on the first game, "the way it should always be".

I wish both team the very best, but I wish Swett nothing but victory through their work ethics.

Sometimes you have to play guys both ways. Some schools never do and I think doing it situationally is essential for most school.

Rufus and Mr. Jayda-Bug recently went to Wilmington to audition for a new series coming out this Spring. While visiting the beautiful scenic spots up yond, Mr. Jayda-Bug thought it would be a great idea to watch Ashley practice. From what they are telling me, that new transferred QB doesn't look as good as advertised. They were more impressed with the TE and the RB

I saw that kid last year against SC and he looked great! He may be struggling learning a new poss but he will be fine.

I'll be at this game
I believe the last time Mr. Jayda-Bug and his wife Ms. Ree-Ree went with me to this game wus like in 2009, 2010, or 2011....I cant remember. Anyhow, we won. This yeer, looks to be no different. In the last game(Pine Forest) a kid from Purnell Swett made 2or3 touchdowns, QB threw about 5 TD or something, some other kid had about a 95yrd TD run, and one extra kid had 2 TD. Oh and we intercepted like 2 times and stuff. Well that ended up being 48-15 PS.

NEXT:
Purnell Swett @ Ashley 7:00pm

Apparently it has been since 2004 that Ashley had a winning season...
Ashley as Mr. Jayda-Bug told me has 6 offense, and 6 defense returning:
He went by adding that the 3 players to watch for on offense is the Thames kid, the Meyer kid(D1), and first year- the Williams kid. Additionally, on defense watch out for the Barbera kid, the Grenyion kid - he likes to force fumbles, and the Jones kid(first year I think)

Thank you Mr. Jayda-Bug. Hope Ms. Ree Ree is doing well. Say my hellos to her.

Peace
Kqm3w42.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT