ADVERTISEMENT

24 hours

dogtuff

Aug 23, 2004
I am tired of talking about this game , I am tired of watching film on Robbinsville , lets play already ..............a warning to the winner of the west ,there is a BEAST coming from the East.
GO DOGS!

Beast wouldn't be named Plymouth would it? Anyway we'll think about that in two weeks. It's time to HUNKER DOWN YOU JUNKYARD DAWGS. At 7:30 tomorrow night do you know what time it is? IT's time to feed the DAWGS

Go away flatlander.
smile.r191677.gif

Since my boys are playing basketball I will be at my pc watching the games tonight. 3 games I am really interested in. Murphy/Robbinsville, Swain/Whiteville and Starmount/West Mongomery. In the first game I give Murphy a slight edge simply because it is hard to beat a good team twice in one season. I'm also going with Swain to upset Whiteville and I believe WM pulls away in the second half to down Starmount. They are a great second half team. Hope everyone has a great time tonight as these are 3 really good games. Go Dogs.

Going to be hard for Swain. Hope the Maroon boys win but its hard for me to pick them.

Nothing but respect for Swain in Warrior Nation! I'm sure if Swain and WM can advance there will be another epic battle between these 2 programs! I'm pulling for Swain against Whiteville. From what I hear the Whiteville coach doesn't make many adjustments during the game so if his plan isn't working he's known to just stay with it Win or Lose.

Originally posted by BK13T-$:
Going to be hard for Swain. Hope the Maroon boys win but its hard for me to pick them.
Swain just doesn't have the horses this year , I'm impressed they made it this far . Alot of hearth though and heart makes people move mountains so you never know .

Originally posted by smcdogfan:

Originally posted by BK13T-$:
Swain just doesn't have the horses this year , I'm impressed they made it this far . Alot of hearth though and heart makes people move mountains so you never know .
Sadly I have to agree with this but we still have a chance..... GO DEVILS.

I'll assume that there's not some swain representative here talking trash towards Robbinsville...after all they finished third in the league...transfers and all..and had nothing for the two 1A teams that finished above them. Swain, Murphy, and Robbinsville all have storied traditions,and all have some great fans that follow everywhere... but there are some idiots that reside within their borders also.

True 2014,but if 1 poster in particular that resides in Graham County would learn when to stfu virtually everone would lay off. Robbinsville as a team is well respected by everyone as far as I am aware of.

Originally posted by roadglide32:

True 2014,but if 1 poster in particular that resides in Graham County would learn when to stfu virtually everone would lay off. Robbinsville as a team is well respected by everyone as far as I am aware of.
IT's all good and just fun banter, some peeps just can't take it.

Originally posted by roadglide32:

Well another great post.

The first time I ever got on here was about 5 years ago. The first post I read was a Muprhy fan saying our state title was trash because a 2a team beat us in the regular season. I also saw many more bad comments toward Robbinsville that week.
This was going on before I was ever on here.

Have I made it worse, maybe. But I was only defending Rville against those lies.

14 times we have went all the way. Catch up and stop crying.

What you fail to realize,although I live in Murphy I am not necessarily a Murphy fan.My opinion of how your posts affect how others view the Robbinsville program would be the same if I had never heard of SMC football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT