ADVERTISEMENT

2023 MooreSportsRadio.com Pigskin Picks Contest STANDINGS

I think kw hasnt been playing fairly, i just havent figured out how yet..
And as fas as having your picks done so fast after release, I all ready have my picks for next week pre release.
Maiden 3 of the top 4 in the contest are in the bottom 4 in your list of weekly winners...consistency is the key except for that #1 person who has some ?? about his picks..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Is it cheating if you dont get caught? All kidding aside if I have a bad week this week... Then picking good the rest of the year was pointless

Last edited:
LAST YEARS PRIZE WINNERS

RD28327 $75
Eagles/Trojans13 $50
Ohio Tarheels $25
spraiderman $15 Texas Roadhouse Gift Card

I’ve had my eye on that $25 gift card all season long…y’all feel me?😂

It’s on!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
an absolute travesty with the final 4 teams
i suppose alabama did win yesterday thx for the help bad call
on the catch that hit the ground, , alabama and the sec has more pull than the acc a fsu, isnt it ok to win with defense

Dang well you need to pick this week like you did last year and get the heck away from me haha how many years has this been going on?

• Haha
WEEK 17 2023

If I made a mistake email me at jeepman28212@aol.com

AFTER EVERYONE HAS CLEARED. i WILL POST A PRIZE THREAD FOR WINNERS TO EMAIL ME THEIR ADDRESSES.

1. KW23 450 + 20 =470
2. Maiden Creek 445 + 20=465
3. ohio tarheels 441 + 10=451(202)+4=455
4. spraiderman 432 + 20=452
5. Eagles/Trojan13 424 + 15=439
6. SCOTSWIN 433 + 5=438
7. RD28327 420 + 15=435
8. CLTTarHeel33 412 + 15=427(140/252)+4=431
9. Bullzye 420 + 10=430
10.Beamer24 401 + 15=416(140)+4=420
11.Brandon Hodge 400 + 10=410
12.ijones 399 + 10=409(80)+4=413
13.Bigraider32 387 + 10=397

WEEKLY WINNERS
KW23/spraiderman and Maiden Creek 20 POINTS

Total points scored by all losers= 68
ijones with 80 points +4 Points

Total points scored by all winners= 138
CLTTarheel33/Beamer24 with 140 points + 4 points

Total points for all games winners and losers= 206
ohio tarheels with 202 points + 4 points

NOONE HIT ANY POINTS EXACTLY

Had a ball! Y’all.

Thanks! Don. You’re the best!😉

I know it’s a lot of work to keep up with.

Can’t help but chuckle….I called KW23 out the very 1st week!😂 I knew he was gonna be a problem. 😂

Good stuff.

Congratulations to KW23, Ohio, and SPRaider!…and everyone else.

I enjoyed the heck out of it.

Congratulations to @KW23 and @Maiden Creek and @ohio tarheels and @spraiderman and to all the ones that played this years contest .. Thanks so much for Don .. I lost interest the last few weeks as my wife passed away on Sunday December 3rd .. I have enjoyed the contest and Lord willing I’m play again next year !
Thoughts and prayers! Brother. ❤️

Congratulations to @KW23 and @Maiden Creek and @ohio tarheels and @spraiderman and to all the ones that played this years contest .. Thanks so much for Don .. I lost interest the last few weeks as my wife passed away on Sunday December 3rd .. I have enjoyed the contest and Lord willing I’m play again next year !
Sorry to hear that @BigRaider32… Thoughts and Prayers 🙏🏻

West is most definitely best, had to take some chances in the final week being in 4th, congrats to kw, maiden, ohio and spraider.I ve never won a
pigskin but have a lucky seven win on hsot a few years back. It was fun as always for me, hoping for many more participants next year, i do enjoy the talk in the threads on placement and picks. Great work hon dines on keeping it interesting all the way through.. all thumbs up
Good luck to all our teams in the off season and into 2024.

Last edited:
West is most definitely best, had to take some chances in the final week being in 4th, congrats to kw, maiden, ohio and spraider.I ve never won a
pigskin but have a lucky seven win on hsot a few years back. It was fun as always for me, hoping for many more participants next year, i do enjoy the talk in the threads on placement and picks. Great work hon dines on keeping it interesting all the way through.. all thumbs up
Good luck to all our teams in the off season and into 2024.
Not sure if you realize scotswin. Last years contest on highschoolOT pick'em contest I was leading going into the last week. The contest was not run right and the last week a couple days from the day picks were to be in. Heater decided to let a contender email him with his picks after most had already showed their picks. In protest he let the player still do it. I told him that wasn't fair. Therefore I didn't send in my picks. I would have been the winner!
Boxman(Hon Dines/Don Hines)
I run a straight up contest that's run fairly!

Congratulations to KW23, Maiden Creek and the rest. I was following along each week to see how the contest was going. I only made picks on my personal time. Only for the playoffs. I just pick the West side of the bracket and when State Championship games came I picked for all of them. My record. I picked 115 right and missed 13.
I might enter next year. This looks like lot of fun.

Hate to tell y'all... But im winning next season too LOL. How many years has this been going on this is my first year ive played and seen this? Im always down to earn some free money...now pick ems without prizes... No thanks ill save my time lol

I know it would be lot tougher to pick during regular season especially when your not familiar with certain teams. Especially the ones on the East side. Plus guessing up the total scores. After seeing some of the selections of games that were put out. I had no clue as to who would win. Lol

So very sorry to learn of this ... Prayers for your Peace.

Im sorry Big Raider32. I had overlooked this post. Prayers for you that God will help you and give you peace and comfort.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT