ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NCPreps Pre-Season 4A Top 15 Rankings

Believe it or not Coach Rolfes did pretty good at Page!

2017 - 11-2 (Conference Champs)
2018 6-6 (Conference Champs)
2019 3-9 (Only Bad Season)

So after two conference titles in 3 years you fire the guy?
If I'm not mistaken Nobody in the Conference won as many games in that time and they still fired him. Then by doing so the administration basically gave all their players and AD to Grimsley and put their main rival 10 years ahead of them.

I don't think Grimsley is 10 years ahead though. I do think Page is on the rise. This season will tell a lot where page is

Reagan has never lived up to the hype. We’ll see.
Not saying Reagan is Winning State. I'm saying Reagan is in a better position to win the CPC.

East vs Reagan will be at Reagan that's a toss up.

Every other CPC Game Reagan will be favored in it. Glenn lost 16 starters from last years team. They're going to struggle IMO

Not saying Reagan is Winning State. I'm saying Reagan is in a better position to win the CPC.

East vs Reagan will be at Reagan that's a toss up.

Every other CPC Game Reagan will be favored in it. Glenn lost 16 starters from last years team. They're going to struggle IMO
So Reagan should be undefeated going into the game against east?

Only reason Rolfes did decent his first year was because he was working with what Gillespie already made. The downfall of Rolfes was not being able to sustain what was already put in place, he let it deteriorate. Page winning conference championships at that point was a given.. Rolfes success was never to be determined from that. His lack of leadership, discipline, and his staffs inability to develop players was his undoing. Luckily he is young and hopefully learned from it.
That's insane to say the ONLY reason Rolfes won any games was because of a coach that wasn't on the sidelines? Rolfes and his staff took a talented team and produced and had a couple TDs not been called back they may have won a State Championship that year but I guess we'll never know. I agree to disagree

So Reagan should be undefeated going into the game against east?
Read what i wrote again please. CPC Games as in the Central Piedmont Conference!

East at Reagan- Toss up
Glenn - Yes
Davie - Yes
West - Yes
Parkland- Yes
Tabor - Yes
RJR - Yes

As of preseason right now on paper. IMO of course

Reactions: New3ra
Read what i wrote again please. CPC Games as in the Central Piedmont Conference!

East at Reagan- Toss up
Glenn - Yes
Davie - Yes
West - Yes
Parkland- Yes
Tabor - Yes
RJR - Yes

As of preseason right now on paper. IMO of course
I knew what CPC meant. I just wanted to know the answer to my question. Good luck on your season though.

That's insane to say the ONLY reason Rolfes won any games was because of a coach that wasn't on the sidelines? Rolfes and his staff took a talented team and produced and had a couple TDs not been called back they may have won a State Championship that year but I guess we'll never know. I agree to disagree
You're right it wasn't the only reason, but it played a big part in the equation. That Page team was very very talented and it was squandered all year because of declining discipline from a coaching standpoint, the lack of experience and savvy from the coaching was evident. If you were not there watching all the games, I wouldn't expect you to know what happened in detail. It was clear as day to see from the first season.

I knew what CPC meant. I just wanted to know the answer to my question. Good luck on your season though.
Well I'm not tied to one team. If I had to choose a couple it would be Northwest Guilford then East Forsyth. I didn't really pay attention to Forsyth County football until Northwest Guilford let coach Beal leave and he ended up at our conference rival.

I would've thought EF would have blown our Reagan last year and Reagan smoked the Eagles at the Nest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT