ADVERTISEMENT

2014 NCPreps.com 3A All-State Football Team

Shocked that you have Christian Green over Mitchell Chancey. Especially when the people who actually saw the 2 play voted Chancey the defensive player of the year.

Emmons is number 7 RB in the entire country and left off all state team? Tanner Muse one of the best athletes in the state.. left off?

Both Big 8 Conference POY's left off:
Hinton, Southern Durham, Off POY, QB
Washington, Northwood, Def POY, DL

Originally posted by paws84:
Emmons is number 7 RB in the entire country and left off all state team? Tanner Muse one of the best athletes in the state.. left off?
Exits thread immediately after seeing those 2 players being left off. Tanner Muse is an absolute stud. I am aware of BJ Emmons, his stats, and verbal commitment to Georgia, but have not gotten the opportunity to see him play.

Originally posted by ehswarriors02:
Shocked that you have Christian Green over Mitchell Chancey. Especially when the people who actually saw the 2 play voted Chancey the defensive player of the year.
+1. The Green kid is good but Chancey was voted DPOY.....

I have not seen Emmons play but I think it would be hard not to select Reid and Gallaspy. Gallaspy would be a great choice at utility or athlete. Absolute beast on both sides of the ball. These running back selections are a position I have a hard time complaining about.

Can someone explain the Emmons to UGA thing?

He is not listed as one of their commits on ESPN or 247?

Who has Emmons ranked 7th in the country? I have not seen this.

Emmons is a top rated running back in the Class of 2016. He is a junior.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT