ADVERTISEMENT

1AA West #7 East Surry (9-4) at #6 Murphy (11-2)

Who wins?

• East Surry

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Murphy

Votes: 47 74.6%

• Total voters
Gonna miss the seniors but we're gonna be ok for a few years to say the least. Just gotta work harder and come back stronger. Proud of our seniors and the hard work that they put in over the years. Time to get to work and be better for next year.

Real proud of the performance of #32 for Murphy, kid is a warrior, playing on a gimpy ankle all night and still goes both ways and racks up almost 200 yards rushing.

#40 really stepped up big at fullback too, did a great job filling in for #10. I hated to see #10 on the sideline on crutches, but he's only junior so he will have another go at it next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cold Biscuit
I hope 32, 34 and 1 aren't dinged up too much. Sorry blueprint, if Murphy plays physical with Mt Airy it'll be another trip to the 'ship for the dogs. No proverbial dog in the fight now so I'm outta here. Good luck on Friday and as always Go Big Red!!

Gonna lay low on this one this week , eating a little crow from last night, wink wink. Refs were flag happy last night , at some point you either let play football or you got to get both coaches to the center of the field to get control of their teams , the personal foul penaltys went both ways last night. The better football team won so the only thing it had a bearing on was what time i rolled back into pilot mtn last night. Thought the dang game was never gonna end, geeeeezzzz. Styles make matchups, offensive line for murphy is beast, sneaky quick out of the backfield. Really like the way 32 sees the field, very patient in letting his linemen do the work , never over running the plays . Matchup of the night will be greene and #2 for the dogs. Gonna be a good one. Bears are the total package on offense and the dogs have the best set of linebackers ive seen this year. Linebackers for the bears are real good , secondary is special. So many great aspects to this one in my opinion

Reactions: ESOD
Def gonna be a tuff one for Mt.Airy. Them SMC teams this late in the playoffs are always ready and have been there before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT