ADVERTISEMENT

# 13 Northern Guilford at # 1 Fayetteville Sanford .. updates--

GSO-Triple5

Dec 5, 2010
Greensboro, N.C.
I'll be updatin' up in here about every ten or fifteen minutes...Within the first minute of action, it's Northern Guilford 7 and Fayetteville Sanford zilch. Pick six for the Nighthawks.

Northern Guilford 7
Fayetteville Sanford 3......Nighthawks had a hand off docombobulation with the Bulldogs recovering at Northern's ten yard line. Obviously, Mister Sanford kicked a three pointer.....

Northern Guilford 7
Fayetteville Sanford 3......Nighthawks had a hand off docombobulation with the Bulldogs recovering at Northern's ten yard line. Obviously, Mister Sanford kicked a three pointer.....

Keep it simple, GSO. People are trying to keep up with several games.

Maybe the Simpleton family will choose to read other threads, dearest Sasha. This will be one of them intellectual threads.

Northern Guilford 14
Mister Sanford 3

As with last week when Northern was penalized about half a mile, this event is resembling Zebra Day at the San Diego Zoo......
P.S. Turn up the heat, Weddington....

At halftime it's Northern Guilford 14 and Mister Sanford 10. Northern has twelve penalties for seventy four yards at the half. I don't know how many MIster Sanford has accumulated, but it's nowhere near the previously stated number.

Are you frownin' because Northern is winning at the halftime break, Ms. Sasha,, or the disparity of the flying yellow laundry ?

P.S. Also at half, Southern Durham is leading over Clayton Cleveland, 12-7, and Concord leads South Iredell, 19-7. How are the blind donkeys faring this evening vs. Weddington ?

Are you frownin' because Northern is winning at the halftime break, Ms. Sasha,, or the disparity of the flying yellow laundry ?

P.S. Also at half, Southern Durham is leading over Clayton Cleveland, 12-7, and Concord leads South Iredell, 19-7. How are the blind donkeys faring this evening vs. Weddington ?

Not happy with yellow flags

Crest 28 - 17 half

At the completion of first half play, Mister Sanford has three penalties for twenty yards. Most of Northern's mishaps, seven, were false starts, a topic Mister Roscoe will address in the dressing quarters at halftime....

Final score is Northern Guilford 28 and Mister Sanford 10. It appears Northern will travel to Durham next Friday , attempting to derail The Souljahs of Southern Durham. Hats off to Northern's players, coaches, parents, cheer leaders , student section, and band.

Final score is Northern Guilford 28 and Mister Sanford 10. It appears Northern will travel to Durham next Friday , attempting to derail The Souljahs of Southern Durham. Hats off to Northern's players, coaches, parents, cheer leaders , student section, and band.

That Mid-State conference is brutal. Looks like Morehead is going to win but S Guilford giving E Alamance all they can handle.

Another uniquely interesting fact, Sasha, is Northern's sixteen penalties, while Fayetteville Sanford accumulated only four. According to the Mathematical Geniuses that are hangin' around the mobile home lodging facility, Northern accumulated four times the laundry Mister Sanford accumulated. Mister Roscoe and his staff will not jump for joy, nor join the Bongo Circle when reading this particular statistic.

Through the league, through the league,
space.gif
Through the league onward,
All in the valley of 3A
space.gif
Rode Johnny Roscoe.
"Forward, the Nighthawk Brigade!
"Charge for the rings!" he said:
Into the valley of champions
space.gif
Rode Johnny Roscoe.

"Forward, the Nighthawk Brigade!"
Was there a team to be play'd?
Not tho' other teams knew
space.gif
Someone had blunder'd:
Their coach did make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to play and sigh:
Into the valley of 3A
space.gif
Rode Johnny Roscoe.

Fans to right of them,
Fans to left of them,
Real teams in front of them
space.gif
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with non-sawdust like teams,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of 3A,
Ringing the victory bell
space.gif
Rode Johnny Roscoe.

When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge he made!
space.gif
All the sate wondered.
Honor the charge they made,
Honor the Nighthawk Brigade,
space.gif
Noble Johnny Roscoe.

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
Simple math, GSO. NG cheated 4 times as much.

I loath the hangover you must have had the next morning after so intoxicatingly typing that bold face misnomer that was procured by ingesting intoxicating intoxicants, spilling the dribbles of foaming beverage and gin laden iced cubes all down the spaces beside the keyboard letters. How much is the repair bill for a miscalculation of this magnitude, Sir ?

It is most difficult to type one eyed Rooster Cogburn style and drank $2 Vodker while taking oxi-vita-mints and staggering one legged over to the busted storm door to leer at the gals in the next trailer yard. How come they lub me round the first of the monf then run a hose fum their truck muffler into my duck taped winder. It made my skin turn the color of a 'Red Hot' weenie but man do I sleep good. My grandma used dip snuff and beat me with the same big wooden spoon that she killed chickens with. Go Nighthawks!

What does that say about the ranking and seeding in the east if a #13 Greensboro team out of actually the west were to win the bracket?

Or......That they are playing the best football right now! Afterall almost everyone wrote them off this year. Goes to show you there are two seasons.....regular and playoffs and the team playing best in the playoffs wins no matter what seeding.

What does that say about the ranking and seeding in the east if a #13 Greensboro team out of actually the west were to win the bracket?

That they were really not a 13 seed. They are almost always out of the east.

Had they won their last game of the regular season against Morehead for 3rd place in the conference they would have been higher than a 13 seed. Both had lost to Eastern and Western Alamance and were pretty much even odds going into the game. That's how tough the Mid-State Conference was. Northern Guilford is in the central part of the state but we don't have West, East, and Central brackets in the playoffs. To my knowledge, NG has only gone in the West bracket twice (going out in the 3rd round in 2009 against Anson - their 2nd year of football - and 2013 in the 4th round against Crest). All other times they have been in the East bracket, making it to the big game each time and winning to boot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT