ADVERTISEMENT

YVC Thoughts/Predictions for 2015

WM will struggle.........................................................
to not have a game with a running clock in the 2nd half.

I'll have to get back to you warriorpride when I find out if we are going to have a team at Albemarle this year! WM should have a cake walk until the 3rd round of the playoffs.
This post was edited on 4/7 5:19 PM by Buddy Rich

1. West Montgomery
2. North Stanly
3. East Montgomery
4. Albemarle
5. South Stanly
6. North Moore
7. Union Academy
8. South Davidson
9. Chatham Central

I assume you're picking NS to finish second based an the play of Williams. What else do they have? Still no coach. They may have as many question marks as Albemarle this season. Everything else looks about right, nipit.

Buddy, I am just stirring the pot. I know little about the teams other than SS. They will be better! NM should continue to be better.

I will have to wait and see who gets the North job and what happens at Albemarle.I do know West Montgomery will win the conference and everyone else will be playing for second place as it stands now.

I actually have both east montgomery and albemarle finishing higher than north stanly. The boys in royal blue dress this fall........

1. West Montgomery
2. Albemarle
3. North Stanly
4. North Moore
5. East Montgomery
6. Union Academy
7. South Stanly
8. South Davidson
9. Chatham Central

I don't see a change in the top 3 either. If North Moore can develop some depth, I see a playoff win coming for them. Not sure about the others and will be interesting to see what EM becomes with a new coach. I see things being a little more competitive this year.

Albemarle goes undefeated easily
smokin.r191677.gif

SD and CC will be a little older this this year, actually playing with varsity age kids. That should help them be a little more competitive. SS should be older as well. NM will likely continue to improve into the top half of the conference. Not sure what to expect from UA, I think they graduated a lot of players but I could be wrong. EM has good athletes and new coach but I expect they'll be pretty good, same with NS although they haven't named a coach yet. Don't know what to expect from Alb but I think they're still better than most in the YVC. WM is still the class of the field and is probably 4 TD's better than whoever finishes 2nd.

In the YVC this year there will be a lot of new coaches. EM and SS have new coaches. NS is looking for a coach and the situation in Albemarle is still up in the air and if we do have a team not sure if Talbert will be back. I just assume he will. All this leaves a lot of uncertainity as to how these teams will do.

Buddy. Why would Albemarle decide on getting rid of Talbert???? Your not the only one whose stated this. I say get a coach and stick with em. But as always I'm sure theirs more to the story..........

Pride, it is not a matter of getting rid of Talbert, I just think it's a matter of if he wants it. If we have a team this year I think he will be the head coach. There's just so much uncertainity at Albemarle at the present as we all wait to see what the school board is going to do. I'll just be glad when we can all put this behind us one way or the other. I'm so ready to get back to talking football which is what this board is all about and not all this garbage that we are having to shift through.

When r they goin to decide somethin? all i hear is big board meeting tomorrow...nothin. No this time real big meetin tomorrow...Nothin. What the hell r they discussing at these meetings? I hope my spiders get to beat up on some bullldogs.

This post was edited on 4/11 6:32 PM by KW23

Btango, as you know Wes Herlocker was recently replaced as the AD at Albemarle. Just wondering if he is still teaching at the school. Think he was teaching strength and conditioning.

Call the school. Ask to speak to him. If he answers, I would guess you have your answer? No wait...we are talking about...no...that is too easy. It won't work. :)

I think EM will be way better than last year! The new head coach has those guys working hard on discipline. That's something they haven't been taught up to this point. Still, they might end up 3rd in the conference if they are lucky. WM will cruise into the playoffs with no competition until the 2nd round. Like the Food Lion- that's just my 2 cents

I think EM will be way better than last year! The new head coach has those guys working hard on discipline. That's something they haven't been taught up to this point. Still, they might end up 3rd in the conference if they are lucky. WM will cruise into the playoffs with no competition until the 2nd round. Like the Food Lion- that's just my 2 cents
I hear WM has some boys that are a lot stronger and bigger too. Hopefully it all will come together the right way.

I hear WM has some boys that are a lot stronger and bigger too. Hopefully it all will come together the right way.
This should be the year you guys win it all foot. Great coach almost the whole team returning, don't see much to stop you except that crazy bounce of the football. At Albemarle we still don't know what's going to happen. I feel like we will have a team, but just don't know how competitive we will be. We lost 20 players to graduation so I look for a totally rebuilding year. Anyway I will be glad to just have a team this year, all things considered. Good luck to the Warriors.

I heard the former West Stanly head coach might be crossing the bridge soon. Wonder where he will end up wink wink........

I hope so Buddy. You never can tell with these young'uns. There will be plenty of competition before you can even think of anything like that, but I like the thoughts of it. Sounds like Pride knows something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT