ADVERTISEMENT

Nixon Return to Rowan Co; Mooresville Search

What is the local supplement like for Mooresville Graded School District compared to the districts around it? Is it easy to attract teachers to come in and work for the new coach if there are openings?

What is the local supplement like for Mooresville Graded School District compared to the districts around it? Is it easy to attract teachers to come in and work for the new coach if there are openings?
Someone told me - Teaching pay is slightly lower then where he is so It decent and slightly better then some schools but it’s not what it used to be bc it financially wise to lower bc 90K total for a Teacher/HC total pay is a lot

What about Jupiter from HRHS?
This is someone that I’ve mentioned as a guy that I think would be a fantastic fit at Mooresville.

Mooresville and HR are not two programs too dissimilar from one another. Both come with strong community connection, good athletes, and a variety of gameday traditions.

Reactions: NCFB73
This is someone that I’ve mentioned as a guy that I think would be a fantastic fit at Mooresville.

Mooresville and HR are not two programs too dissimilar from one another. Both come with strong community connection, good athletes, and a variety of gameday traditions.
Adkins? He might be seeing that freedom talent an being like hmmmmmmmmmmm. They would snap him up i bet

Tbh I’m not so sure what direction we will go in personally the guy I would of loved to have went to West Stokes

Other names I have heard or thought of would of applied the obvious ones did not so Idk who all applied and going to be interviewed

I just personally hoping it’s someone who can get us over the hump not someone whose going to stick with the status quo; It’s been 12 years since we last been past the 2nd round of the playoffs and at Least 2 of them were very embarrassing losses including Ragsdale and Last yr vs Mt Tabor and I also would include vs Grimsley ;

Both of the losses were Coached by Wells I believe with the exception of last yr.

The main point from my post above is

Nixon did a hell of a job as anyone could have 30-12 (20-6) 2 conference titles and he help reshape and rebuild Mooresville as a whole program but Now we need someone who can make a couple Tweaks here n there and get us outta the 2nd round bc Nixon left Mooresville better then he found it. The foundation; The talent is there so We just need someone who can Tweak/Improve what is already been done to get us over the hump

The main point from my post above is

Nixon did a hell of a job as anyone could have 30-12 (20-6) 2 conference titles and he help reshape and rebuild Mooresville as a whole program but Now we need someone who can make a couple Tweaks here n there and get us outta the 2nd round bc Nixon left Mooresville better then he found it. The foundation; The talent is there so We just need someone who can Tweak/Improve what is already been done to get us over the hump
I still think Coach Wilson from Harrisburg is the right guy. He brings a lot to the table and built a nice foundation at HR!

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT