ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1: Mooresville at Davie Co

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
I really believe this will be a good contest to open the season with for the young Blue Devils - Davie Co still have some very good offensive weapon esp in RB Tate Carney!

For Mooresville: The Defense will have slow down this high powered offense as we have seen last few yrs. Mooresville offense will have more some plays and be better on offensive side of the ball, One of returning WR in Davyn Reid is going be a popular target for the Blue Devils this season. Mooresville have a good solid RB corps. Mooresville has also had a few new coaches to the staff which is Plus in my book.

For Davie : They have used their Seniority to their advantage, wear down the young Blue Devils and Defense has keep Mooresville athleticism in check. I think Davie will have pass some what on Blue Devils as Blue Devils run D has been pretty stout last few seasons.

My prediction: I favor Davie co slight due to they have one of the best RB returning n They are expected to still be a top team within their conference , For Mooresville I think have do better offensively and Move the ball

Davie Co 35 Mooresville 20

Running clock by the 4th quarter. Davie big in this one.

I believe it will be more then 2-0 in this one.😂

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Stop Carney and Mooresville will have a shot. But that will be easier said than done. With Mooresville having a very young inexperienced team, I think you have to give the edge to Davie.

One thing about Mooresville schedule. They have a lot of challenging games. Be interesting to see how they finish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT