ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@ North Myrtle Beach high school

All the chess masters are far west of 95:cool:

Good Luck to WRH Friday
I can appreciate that remark. Some built in advantages for sure out west. Too lengthy to discuss here but there is a difference especially in recent history. On a serious note, I am interested to see if there is any difference in the state champs this year with the revamped playoff system as far as East/West.

Best of luck to your team.

Reactions: Chopper747
Any thoughts on outcome of this game. Think my Dogs will be in there. Never pick against my Dogs, so I won't pick. I do think we'll have around 300 to 400 yds rushing. I know nothing about the Chiefs

Reactions: UNC91
Good job on getting a good game. The Horses are finally out of quarantine this week!
Do you still play Northside? There is so much talk of covid in our area I'm still worried about our game tomorrow. If we don't play I may go to Jacksonville to watch Clinton if you are still playing them tomorrow. I'm so past being ready for life to get back to normal.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Do you still play Northside? There is so much talk of covid in our area I'm still worried about our game tomorrow. If we don't play I may go to Jacksonville to watch Clinton if you are still playing them tomorrow. I'm so past being ready for life to get back to normal.
As of now, yes we are playing. Someone could sneeze in the next 10min and it gets cancelled.

They shut down your offense in the 1st half. Second half they relaxed on D
Kanye is legit. I came away very impressed with him. @dogs79 said he was really good and he didn't lie. What did he end up with, over 300 yards? It was a lot, that's all I know. I do agree with what Chopper said though. The Chiefs got a huge lead early in the third and just kind of relaxed on defense. I was watching on the Livestream going into the 4th and then I just listened to Merle on the radio as the game was pretty much over. This WRH team is capable of winning the East this year. That road will most likely go thru Elizabeth City assuming NE doesn't get tripped up by Holmes. They lost by 6 to 5a Norview (Va) tonight. As good as our defense is, we won't be able to stop Kanye. That kid is one heck of a player. I wish we had a back like him, he's a superstar.

They shut down your offense in the 1st half. Second half they relaxed on D
Game should have been 21-21 at half and everyone could see it. Fourth and one on first drive inside their twenty. Refs stop play cause Kanyes shoe came off. Dogs should have called time out and got him in game. Relaxed on d? Come on chipper, dogs was wearing that Chiefs d OUT! 8 and 9 in the box ALL night. Over 400 yds rushing. Even I didn't call that. So tell me chipper,who going to stop that in 2a?

Last edited:
Oh that was a compliment to WRH my friend. I meant it as to say if someone is beating WRH, they must be legit.
I responded in the heat of the game. After I read it again, I knew what you saying. Sorry 04 and appreciate that. I am so proud of my Dogs and think they can make a run. After all, we got chipper chirping. He knows we legit

Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
Game should have been 21-21 at half and everyone could see it. Fourth and one on first drive inside their twenty. Refs stop play cause Kenyes shoe came off. Dogs should have called time out and got him in game. Relaxed on d? Come on chipper, dogs was wearing that Chiefs d OUT! 8 and 9 in the box ALL night. Over 400 yds rushing. Even I didn't call that. So tell me chipper,who going to stop that in 2a?

You were still getting dominated in the first half. You had all those yards and still lost. You lost because you can't come from behind on a team with a decent defense and quick strike offense. Whiteville showed you all that the same year you were beating your chest for being able to score alot on Wake Forest. At the end of the day your offense is not built to come from behind, especially against these quick strike offenses. You can have 400 yards a game and still lose by alot while coming from behind. One dimensional offenses can't come back from a deficit.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
You were still getting dominated in the first half. You had all those yards and still lost. You lost because you can't come from behind on a team with a decent defense and quick strike offense. Whiteville showed you all that the same year you were beating your chest for being able to score alot on Wake Forest. At the end of the day your offense is not built to come from behind, especially against these quick strike offenses. You can have 400 yards a game and still lose by alot while coming from behind. One dimensional offenses can't come back from a deficit.
That Wake Forest year was a really good team. The difference in the Whiteville game, there was a lot of turmoil in that team. Only 2 times ever have I been embarrassed by my Dogs. That was one of them. That was a very talented team. Missing the team part. I know you won't admitt it but my Dogs showed up for little 2a ball in NC. NMB are ranked 6th state. A lot of positives we can get out of this game.

I say good job to WRH in scheduling the game. NMB is one of the top 4A teams in SC. dagoob, you better not count out the DarkHorses. They're just beginning to play. Had to shake off the rust having not played in 3 weeks (in which they couldn't practice 2 of those weeks. Don't make the mistake of counting the DarkHorses out based on their 1st round loss last year. As Mississippi State Coach said several years ago when he was at Texas Tech "That's last ____year" This 2021 team may be better and much more versatile.I ts a shame the Horses and the Bulldogs didn't get to play in week 2 because of covid. The DarkHorses beat WRH last year and are very capable of doing the same this year.The playoffs will tell the story for all the top teams Unfortunately for the Horses if they cannot pick up an opponent for their lone October 15th date, the best they can do is win out with 8 wins. For seeding purposes that means lower down in the seeding.. But for now just concentrate on 8-0
I do think it will be between Clinton, Northeastern, and WRH, who's to represent the east. I'm pretty certain about that!.

I say good job to WRH in scheduling the game. NMB is one of the top 4A teams in SC. dagoob, you better not count out the DarkHorses. They're just beginning to play. Had to shake off the rust having not played in 3 weeks (in which they couldn't practice 2 of those weeks. Don't make the mistake of counting the DarkHorses out based on their 1st round loss last year. As Mississippi State Coach said several years ago when he was at Texas Tech "That's last ____year" This 2021 team may be better and much more versatile.I ts a shame the Horses and the Bulldogs didn't get to play in week 2 because of covid. The DarkHorses beat WRH last year and are very capable of doing the same this year.The playoffs will tell the story for all the top teams Unfortunately for the Horses if they cannot pick up an opponent for their lone October 15th date, the best they can do is win out with 8 wins. For seeding purposes that means lower down in the seeding.. But for now just concentrate on 8-0
I do think it will be between Clinton, Northeastern, and WRH, who's to represent the east. I'm pretty certain about that!.
I never count out the Dark horses. They have better tradition than we do up over here in the far northeastern corner. I like our chance to win the east again, if I told you otherwise I'd be lying. I also know that if we were to win the east again that we'd probably lose to Reidsville again. John says Whiteville is a solid contender. If that's true then imo there are 5 teams that can win the east. Those in no particular order are Whiteville, Edenton,Clinton, WRH,and NE. I'd love a return trip to Clinton, but if we have to play WRH then I want them to come here. After this past week I have no desire to go to the Pound anymore.

Love it y'all acting like playoffs is going to be a private party. Think there will be several teams that might surprise all of y'all. There's a Princeton team that's pretty good and will probably be undefeated in regular season and I'm sure there are more. And before y'all get all crazy I'm not even talking about my team although they probably be hanging around too. What is it like week 5 or something.

I never count out the Dark horses. They have better tradition than we do up over here in the far northeastern corner. I like our chance to win the east again, if I told you otherwise I'd be lying. I also know that if we were to win the east again that we'd probably lose to Reidsville again. John says Whiteville is a solid contender. If that's true then imo there are 5 teams that can win the east. Those in no particular order are Whiteville, Edenton,Clinton, WRH,and NE. I'd love a return trip to Clinton, but if we have to play WRH then I want them to come here. After this past week I have no desire to go to the Pound anymore.
I think ther is a lot more parity with the eastern teams this year, possibly as deep as I’ve seen in a very long time.

The hype train has begun again, after not losing you all feel undefeated huh

Only Wiz can take a WRH loss(moral victory) and transfer the hype to Clinton

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
congrats to WRH on their solid showing against a top notch program....I've got a condo about a mile from NMB high school and I know what a fine program they have....tried to watch on the live stream link that someone posted....but the feed stopped in the 3rd qtr.....Dadgummit...............

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT