ADVERTISEMENT

R-S Central New Football Coach

AnonymousDude

May 10, 2022
R-S Central Appoints New Head Football Coach (Press Release)

Rutherfordton, NC - R-S Central High School Principal Phil Rogers and Athletic Director Sam Hooper have named Mr. Jim Ryan as the new head football coach. Coach Ryan comes to R-S Central with a sound football coaching pedigree. Most recently, Coach Ryan served as an assistant at R-S Middle School from 2021 to the present.

Prior to his stint at R-S Middle, Coach Ryan served as the offensive coordinator at Hononegah High School in Rockton, IL from 2016 - 2020. Additionally, he excelled for a number of years coaching at both Belvidere High School and Belvidere North High School in Belvidere, IL. In fact, his coaching experience stretches back to his time serving as a football manager at Arizona State University.

In all, Coach Ryan brings 22 years of coaching experience to R-S Central. He believes that a good football program is rooted in consistency, tradition, and grit - each qualities he plans to promote. His resume boasts Coach of the Year honors, broken records, undefeated seasons, and most importantly, student athletes that found success in the classroom and on the football field.

Coach Ryan holds a Master of School Administration, from National Louis University, and a Bachelor of Science from Northern Illinois University. He is set to begin his new responsibilities, at R-S Central, later this spring. Coach Ryan is married to his wife, Julia. They have two children, Jake and Emma. The R-S Central faculty and staff look forward to partnering with Coach Ryan, his assistants, and the community as we move into a new phase of Hilltoppers football next season.

R-S Central High School

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Does this not just make people go WTF ?? U start out saying a sound pedigree same as saying so so it's ok pedigree. Couldn't use a better adjective good Lord. Then follow up with most recent job middle school assistant 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

I have a feeling it will be better than most people think. The years he was OC at 2000 student Hononegah High School in IL, they put up a whole lot of points and a whole lot of wins. This could be really good for the Hilltoppers!

As of last week (Tuesday) it was going to be announced a different name, but that particular coach decided against it at the last moment (Dont blame him one bit to be honest) best of luck to this cooach that got the job, hope he turns RS around

BTW yes what I said happened but I will go no further.... :)
You are correct, it did happen and I won’t go any further with it either other than to wonder why he wanted it to begin with.

Does this not just make people go WTF ?? U start out saying a sound pedigree same as saying so so it's ok pedigree. Couldn't use a better adjective good Lord. Then follow up with most recent job middle school assistant 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
Well the middle school coach was the old head coach of RS. .. he was originally the middle school coach and went to the high school then back to the middle school …. Ima guessing Brad wanted him to get the job … IDK just a guess
Hope he gets things turned around… no where but up from where they are .. unless they stay at the bottom 😂

U know he may not be bad, but come on educators can y'all not do better in preparing a statement open a thesaurus damn it. Hell replace solid with strong 1000% better... Has anyone ever describe a woman to you as a solid woman and make you think I bet you shes sexy and amazing and I want her so bad 🤷🏼‍♂️ hell no. Sell the guy make the fans think hey I'm excited about this guy. 🤣🤣🤣. And don't lead off with least accomplishment like a guy answering what are some of ur achievements well I learned to tie my shoes... well congratulations 🤣🤣.

Last edited:
As of last week (Tuesday) it was going to be announced a different name, but that particular coach decided against it at the last moment (Dont blame him one bit to be honest) best of luck to this coach that got the job, hope he turns RS around
Heard the same thing SL, interesting!

Reactions: smashmouth5
As of last week (Tuesday) it was going to be announced a different name, but that particular coach decided against it at the last moment (Dont blame him one bit to be honest) best of luck to this coach that got the job, hope he turns RS around
Any truth to the rumor that he may be holding out for you guys job? If he couldn't win where he was before now I don't see how he can win with y'alls. Although I might be wrong. Any truth to the rumors that you and the chargers might be having retirement or changes in your future after this year? I don't mean that disrespectfully either. Word I heard was that he is holding out for one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
All the way doesn't appear he was as bad as those Kings mountain idiots think he was. Their savior from South Carolina didn't do any better hell in fact he did worse well he didn't get as far did he and this was supposed to be the team. Probably something to be said when one of their best football players ever is the defensive coordinator had another school

All the way doesn't appear he was as bad as those Kings mountain idiots think he was. Their savior from South Carolina didn't do any better hell in fact he did worse well he didn't get as far did he and this was supposed to be the team. Probably something to be said when one of their best football players ever is the defensive coordinator had another school
Mr. Fake News himself lol.

Reactions: Illuminati704
Last time I looked The above referenced has a HC job
Oh yeah man He's got a job. I just knew for a fact that he applied for the RS job got it and turned it down. I was just making light of how the alumni the famous Kings mountain Fame bashed him to death. Then you know got the savior from South Carolina to come and coach. And he did worse then you know who did

Reactions: Crestuff
Mr. Fake News himself lol.
You got it Mr fake news. But with you and Illuminati what you don't got is fake sack. Wait you guys got fake sack. Cause you've got something else between there. Just talking about me. Just meant enough to admit so everybody knows you know you guys are probably a little confused.

Oh yeah man He's got a job. I just knew for a fact that he applied for the RS job got it and turned it down. I was just making light of how the alumni the famous Kings mountain Fame bashed him to death. Then you know got the savior from South Carolina to come and coach. And he did worse then you know who did
😳

Reactions: Freshmanposter01
Oh and I would hardly call you shut down d. This is going to get rusty b to come smack your head in with a baseball bat oh wait a softball bat. Take it down a notch wussy boy. You liables to get Tom knocks up there. And ruin him too.
Have you had your meds today? Something is seriously wrong with you lol. Why you keep mentioning Rusty on here? You weird lol.

Have you had your meds today? Something is seriously wrong with you lol. Why you keep mentioning Rusty on here? You weird lol.
I think I only did that twice. And really it was just to show you that your Kings mountain faithful the ones that really give a crap. Would have been just as well served with him there as the new guy. That was supposed to be the state championship team.

I thought RS and Chase would make some noise a few years ago, but they're just stuck in the 2 steps forward 1 step back in a circle.

Who was the last coach that had them going well? Huss? Of course he had sandfords kids but I guess he decided to step down. Was biggerstaff or Mayberry there. I'm talking rs here. Not sure who was at Chase but there been pretty good haven't they

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT