ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@Kinston

Just maybe WRH's offense is that good. WRH just might have had something to do with Kinston looking so bad. Can you hear that Kanye train a coming, coming round the bend, before you know he'll be running past you again.
John you need to stop 😂. Just take those blinders off for a second. Remember the name Mitjonta Stanley? 14 games played
171 carries for 2,948 yards, average of over 20 yards a carry. Edenton Holmes running back. Kinston’s defense couldn’t of stopped me. I would’ve ran for 200 yards against them.

John you need to stop 😂. Just take those blinders off for a second. Remember the name Mitjonta Stanley? 14 games played
171 carries for 2,948 yards, average of over 20 yards a carry. Edenton Holmes running back. Kinston’s defense couldn’t of stopped me. I would’ve ran for 200 yards against them.
Mercy Goob. Hope we get a chance to go to Elizabeth city. We ain't Edenton Holmes. You know what our running backs can do.

Mercy Goob. Hope we get a chance to go to Elizabeth city. We ain't Edenton Holmes. You know what our running backs can do.
Those numbers I posted were of Edenton r r b Stanley. He led the state in rushing just recently. Very similar. I’m not a hater but he’s no Michael Allen of Rose. He’s good but we’ve already played against good running backs

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Those numbers I posted were of Edenton r r b Stanley. He led the state in rushing just recently. Very similar. I’m not a hater but he’s no Michael Allen of Rose. He’s good but we’ve already played against good running backs
Until some team can stop Kanye, he's the best I've seen this year. Both of the one's you've mentioned has been pretty much silenced at time's. I think Kanye put up more yrds on NE than ED or Whiteville.

Until some team can stop Kanye, he's the best I've seen this year. Both of the one's you've mentioned has been pretty much silenced at time's. I think Kanye put up more yrds on NE than ED or Whiteville.
Now you just went to far lol 😂. Coach Moore, your reading this right? Mr Freshwater make sure Kavion reads this. They’re going to run right at your son, that’s what I was told last night. They said Kavion can’t stop Kanye. Lord please let this game happen. Still love you John even though I think you’ve bumped your head. ED would loose by 30 plus if they came here

• Haha
Good friend brought up a good point. It's senior nite and homecoming. That's a lot pressure for the home team as far as focus. I'm sure coaches are aware but I'm sure it's a battle

Reactions: daagoob
G
Now you just went to far lol 😂. Coach Moore, your reading this right? Mr Freshwater make sure Kavion reads this. They’re going to run right at your son, that’s what I was told last night. They said Kavion can’t stop Kanye. Lord please let this game happen. Still love you John even though I think you’ve bumped your head. ED would loose by 30 plus if they came here
Goob, You probly right but evidently you don't know much about this in County rivalry. ED on any given nite can play with any 2a team in the state. ED will bring their best game Friday. You just mad cause you ain't going to see it in the Dog Pound. Stop hatin. Hope you and Cassie has an awesome vacation.

Better not veer off topic John, at least if it involves myself anyways. Have a great time and just so you know, I just received a call about your post. It didn’t go unnoticed

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Good I don’t care how good a defense is it can be ran on it’s called blocking if any offensive line blocks it’s gonna be a tough time trying to stop a running team it’s all starts with the Oline for that matter any football game the offensive line can determine whether a team can run or pass , now good defenses can be impenetrable but not impossible so if wrh and NE meet it’s gonna be a game to remember!! We will See

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Goob how did he go to far by stating what he believes he’s right on that point until somebody stop the kid he’s gonna continue to have good games on any given Friday night a team can lose

You drunk? Comparing wrh to Edenton lollllllllllllll

Reactions: dogs79

5 times better then allen.......

Wrh will beat NE by 20 running Roberts right at freshwater all night long

Last edited:
Good I don’t care how good a defense is it can be ran on it’s called blocking if any offensive line blocks it’s gonna be a tough time trying to stop a running team it’s all starts with the Oline for that matter any football game the offensive line can determine whether a team can run or pass , now good defenses can be impenetrable but not impossible so if wrh and NE meet it’s gonna be a game to remember!! We will See
This is a good post. I agree with almost all of it.

John The Kid is not #1 Running Back In The State For Nothing! He’s Doing something right on the field!! Not Taking Anything from Kayne I’d Take Him Over That Kid from St Paul’s Anyday!!

Kayne Tied The Nc High School Record Last Night With 8 TDS, per William Hardy Of Kinston High School Media!! 20 Rushes 264 official , 237 unofficial What Career Night!! He’s Hard To Stop!!

Reactions: daagoob
What Maiden Creek Got To Do With Wrh Vs NE Goob ? Lol We Will When it Happens!!
That’s my guy!!! You’ll see, he always comes up with some good stuff. Just wait for it. @blackbulldog, I think our game will happen, St Paul’s and Whiteville could play spoilers though. I don’t know enough about them to comment though. Enjoyed talking to you last night, I had a good time down there.

Go to practice Monday and help out!
John a false start penalty after a time out , come John I’m not his biggest fan at all!!
False start after a time out on a play and formation shift that they have done before means the player was anxious and made a mistakes. Did the same thing right after and made a big gain. Just kids being kids. That's why we play game.

The 17 Wrh-Ne game was great because of Javonte and Desmond. There are 2 other backs to compliment Kanye.
The dogs were deep just like NE. And remember it was a defensive stance that won the day. Some night the D is on and some night it's the o. Playing against spread teams is tough. But if you can force the other team to run more than pass then they are out of their comfort zone. Kinston can be a match up problem for anyone. The big play is their bread and butter.

Last edited:
Stop it 91, you’re killing me😂😂. That Wrh team I saw last night wouldn’t beat Currituck. NE will have a running clock on them to start the second half. It’s not even close tbh.

You're drunk. Ita okay. Mark it down, tell all ur people. Roberts will run allll over NE right at freshwater all night. Wrh by 25+ now

Are you coming if we were to play? We could talk shit to each other the entire time. I don’t shut up the whole time.

Haha we shall see. Would be a good game n good shit talking for sure. If I come we will bet $100 no excuses........... you talking rubbish or you really honestly think NE will beat WRH and put running clock on them? Respect your opinion so only asking what makes you think this brother

You're drunk. Ita okay. Mark it down, tell all ur people. Roberts will run allll over NE right at freshwater all night. Wrh by 25+ now
You have to be slow or in some type of special ed program. 😁😁 WRH will not beat NE by 25. Smh. You better worry about Shelby good friend

Haha we shall see. Would be a good game n good shit talking for sure. If I come we will bet $100 no excuses........... you talking rubbish or you really honestly think NE will beat WRH and put running clock on them? Respect your opinion so only asking what makes you think this brother
No NE won’t put a running clock on them but NE is far superior to what I witnessed last night. I would bet the house, solar farm, my vehicles, and everything I own on NE against a Kanye led Wrh. If the game happened NE would win by 10 plus. That’s unbiased and being brutally honest. I told that to John and Blackdog as well last night.

No NE won’t put a running clock on them but NE is far superior to what I witnessed last night. I would bet the house, solar farm, my vehicles, and everything I own on NE against a Kanye led Wrh. If the game happened NE would win by 10 plus. That’s unbiased and being brutally honest. I told that to John and Blackdog as well last night.
Goob,you have the gift of gab. I believe you scared. It's a cover

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT