ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@Kinston

Kinston will put up some points but not enough to make it close. Wallace wins easily

Reactions: UNC91
This will be a close one. Kinston will be trying to rebound from a huge loss.
Wrh will have to lay an egg if its close imo. If we play like we been playing offensively, we should win by 3tds or more. Penalties, turnovers, or weather will be a factor if this game is close in the 2nd half. Just my 2 cents worth. Wrh 54-28

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
WRH is a machine on offense right now. Kinston will have to match them offensively. Our defense will give up some because it seems like they are always on the field due to the offense scoring so quickly. Kinston can't turn the ball over once or go without scoring on a drive to have a fighters chance in this game.

Reactions: dogs79
Kinston could not stop ED or JK ground game. No way they stop the Bulldogs.

Kinston keeps it close through the air for a while. Pass defense has been an Achilles in some games this year and Kinston I know throws it better than SL.

I see a high scoring game, but Dogs win by 20+

Kinston is a team that will take plays off. They will look unstoppable at times, and they have big play ability, but will take plays off. Their defense looked good at times, but gets tired in the 2nd half. They had to rely on their run game more against JK because of the rain. I don't think that they'll keep up with WRH.

So Goob. Are you picking against the Bulldogs rest of the way? Hope you still planning on going to game at Kinston Friday.

• Haha
So Goob. Are you picking against the Bulldogs rest of the way? Hope you still planning on going to game at Kinston Friday.
Knowing what I know going into this game I wouldn’t pick our Eagles to win. Luckily for us we don’t have to face them. We play Manteo in EC Friday. I will be in Kinston.
I’m absolutely not picking against the Dogs during the playoffs. I want Coach Moore and all of Elizabeth City to get their wish. That is for the Dogs to advance and have to come here being they won’t extend an invitation for us to come play in Duplin County. After listening to St Paul’s Clinton tonight it seems that St Paul’s may just be the best team in the East. Those running backs are 🔥. I hope they don’t end up in our bracket

Last edited:
Knowing what I know going into this game I wouldn’t pick our Eagles to win. Luckily for us we don’t have to face them. We play Manteo in EC Friday. I will be in Kinston.
I’m absolutely not picking against the Dogs during the playoffs. I want Coach Moore and all of Elizabeth City to get their wish. That is for the Dogs to advance and have to come here being they want extend an invitation for us to come play in Duplin County. After listening to St Paul’s Clinton tonight it seems that St Paul’s may just be the best team in the East. Those running backs are 🔥. I hope they don’t end up in our bracket
Yeah, top four seeds could be 1 NE, 2 St Paul's, 3 Whiteville, 4 WRH. Coach Moore, fans and you Goob should be careful what you WISH for.

Fence had to correct me. I totally forgot Princeton in my seeding. He also brought up a good point about using rpi with conference champs or not.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
What about Princeton? That’s what we’ve been hearing since 17. We want to play the best, that’s why we’re pulling for the Dogs
Agree with most above Wallace Rose Hill in Kinston won’t be that close. Cancel my head on a couple of pass plays as noted but will be tired of tackling that Wallace Rose Hill ground attack in the second half. I still don’t think Princeton can play with Wallace Rose Hill over a whole game

I’m absolutely not picking against the Dogs during the playoffs. I want Coach Moore and all of Elizabeth City to get their wish. That is for the Dogs to advance and have to come here being they won’t extend an invitation for us to come play in Duplin County. After listening to St Paul’s Clinton tonight it seems that St Paul’s may just be the best team in the East. Those running backs are 🔥. I hope they don’t end up in our bracket

My 2 cents is, I think this game will be a blowout. But, I think Goob is right about the potential of it being close. Kinston has athletes and has shown they can play with top notch programs. Kinston is very jekyl and hyde. Having said all this, I think the 1st half maybe respectable. The 2nd half will be wrh winning by 20+

Keep in mind that should WRH and ED both be undefeated going into next week, the winner of that game could possibly see a bump in their rating based on defeating another team that is in the top 5. If WRH wins out, I could see them leap frogging Whiteville and/or Princeton based on SOS. ST Paul would be top 4-6 but the remainder of their schedule is not very good.

I think if NE wins out, they will finish #1 in RPI but everything else is still in play based on expected results and upcoming opponents. Princeton and Whiteville neither have a challenging schedule the rest of the way. If WRH were to defeat Kinston and ED, then defeat a JK team that could very well be in the top 10 RPI, I could see them as high as a #2.

I have wrh by 20+ But hopefully those guys in kinston don’t wanna fight and do anything stupid I hear grumblings about wanting to hurt people and things like that , but hopefully not hope we are looking for a good clean fun game!! See ya hopefully!! Go Bulldogs

• Haha
I have we by 20+ But hopefully those guys in kinston don’t wanna fight and do anything stupid I hear grumblings about wanting to hurt people and things like that , but hopefully not hope we are looking for a good clean fun game!! See ya hopefully

Lol what? U come outta hiding to talk false accusations? Link or provide detail or stop dude.....

Haven’t been in hiding just don’t post up here much I have better things to do with my time no false hood but think what u want, I have wrh with a 56- 21 blowout!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haven’t been in hiding just don’t post up here much I have better things to do with my time no false hood but think what u want, I have with a 56- 21 blowout!!

Bro you was a staple on the boards for years when the dogs was winning titles lol. You ain't gonna fool me, we all got better things to do...... you went into hiding when dogs wasn't winning titles it's okay. This year no different, you remind me of goobs

I remind u of goob lol that’s funny but goob is one of my Dogs I run with!! I have no beef with anyone on these boards! Just fun for me but all seriousness yes I was up here faithfully but I have a whole new venture going on so I don’t have much time for the boards! That’s no CAP!!

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
I remind u of goob lol that’s funny but goob is one of my Dogs I run with!! I have no beef with anyone on these boards! Just fun for me but all seriousness yes I was up here faithfully but I have a whole new venture going on so I don’t have much time for the boards! That’s no CAP!!

Lol okay my guy, glad you have new venture... you will show up when wrh wins big games. No worries

Keep in mind that should WRH and ED both be undefeated going into next week, the winner of that game could possibly see a bump in their rating based on defeating another team that is in the top 5. If WRH wins out, I could see them leap frogging Whiteville and/or Princeton based on SOS. ST Paul would be top 4-6 but the remainder of their schedule is not very good.

I think if NE wins out, they will finish #1 in RPI but everything else is still in play based on expected results and upcoming opponents. Princeton and Whiteville neither have a challenging schedule the rest of the way. If WRH were to defeat Kinston and ED, then defeat a JK team that could very well be in the top 10 RPI, I could see them as high as a #2.
Neither WRH or ED is undefeated, both have lost one out of conference game.

Neither undefeated, what in the world u talking about ????

Exactly right. I meant undefeated in the conference. Implying that should both teams win this week they will still have very high RPI rankings and play for conference championship.

Sorry, should have been more clear.

I have wrh by 20+ But hopefully those guys in kinston don’t wanna fight and do anything stupid I hear grumblings about wanting to hurt people and things like that , but hopefully not hope we are looking for a good clean fun game!! See ya hopefully!! Go Bulldogs
My MAN!!!! How ya been doing? I didn't see you at the SWO game. Hope you been doing ok.

Edit to add: I see you figured out your login and got your username back.

@blackbulldog we will be there. I will be on the Wrh side. We will get there when the gates open so I can see the teams warmup. I don’t like going to see games in Kinston but this is a HUGE game with major playoff implications on the line. NE is hosting Manteo and then finishes the season against Currituck and Pasquotank so I will have time to see some other eastern teams play. I’ll probably go to the Currituck game because I love the game day atmosphere there and I want to see that running back of theirs.

Lol okay my guy, glad you have new venture... you will show up when wrh wins big games. No worries
Unc it’s not like my brother it’s just man I have a lot going on now plus every game u win on a Friday or any night during this pandemic is a bog game I take my hat off to all the teams for playing thru these troubling times giving people a time of focusing on something else other than covid I hope u and ya fam are doing ok man!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT