ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@Kinston

Goob,you have the gift of gab. I believe you scared. It's a cover
Yes I’ve been told that aside from my good looks that I have been blessed with the gift of gab 😁. As a friend I’m telling you that you will not come out of EC with a win if this game ever materializes. After seeing Wrh last night I am more concerned about a rematch with Holmes.

Yes I’ve been told that aside from my good looks that I have been blessed with the gift of gab 😁. As a friend I’m telling you that you will not come out of EC with a win if this game ever materializes. After seeing Wrh last night I am more concerned about a rematch with Holmes.
Ok, whatever

You have to be slow or in some type of special ed program. 😁😁 WRH will not beat NE by 25. Smh. You better worry about Shelby good friend

You comparing holmes to wrh lol I don't even think you believe your self lol

Reactions: dogs79
I hope coach Moore And the team doubt that wrh can’t beat them, I don’t think coach Moore Believes that wrh is not a good team I can’t speak on NE I haven’t seen them play I hope NE Doesn’t Think Kayne Is The Only player that wrh has that can tote the pill!! Goob has the vantage point of seeing NE Play and seeing wrh play but he hasn’t seen them play every week wrh offense is good period

Now you just went to far lol 😂. Coach Moore, your reading this right? Mr Freshwater make sure Kavion reads this. They’re going to run right at your son, that’s what I was told last night. They said Kavion can’t stop Kanye. Lord please let this game happen. Still love you John even though I think you’ve bumped your head. ED would loose by 30 plus if they came here
So NE has to resort for their head coach, a players parent and some guy who lives on this site to come here, read what others post and use it for motivation?

If that's the case, it is very obvious why NE has never won a state championship. You think coaches from teams that have won one give a flip about what someone puts on these boards?

Could NE beat WRH? Absolutely. No reason debating that now when a potential matchup is still probably 5-6 weeks away. Lots of football to be played between now and then and some very good teams could throw a monkey wrench in the whole process.

Each year its the same mess from Goober. Cant get him off of here for three months until the Eagles lose and then you dont see him for six months due to him being so distraught.

Pretty hard to take someone serious on here when they post some of the gibberish that cat does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT