ADVERTISEMENT

WRH. At Whiteville

i didnt think they were championship caliber but i did think we had the team that could win the east. My issue is they severely underacheived

Reactions: dogs79
my whole point is we underacheived due to lack of leadership and toughness that most of our bulldog teams have had. Its definitley not due to lack of athletes.

EEC conference over rated.Fairmont played Clinton last.Waz not impressive team..Yes we lost.Did not over power us .Weak conference

my whole point is we underacheived due to lack of leadership and toughness that most of our bulldog teams have had. Its definitley not due to lack of athletes.

Does that mean fans are growing cold on Mottsinger? His first year was a title, second-year third-round exit, third-year first round and done.

Reactions: bud33345
Does that mean fans are growing cold on Mottsinger? His first year was a title, second-year third-round exit, third-year first round and done.
Not me. He does need to find the solution. Team has had no motivation. I think Kevin is a great motivator. The team did quit though.

Wolf pack versus Beagle Wallace.My money on the wolf pack.Wallace waz in three rivers conference fifth place at best

i dont think its Coach Mott either. Its unfair to expect a state title every year. we are not a team that has the luxury of kids transferring in by the droves to play football. We had 2 this year and it was rare. When Mot got here he was left with Javonte and Desmond and a better than average QB in Baysden. That being said we still have talent and should have done better.

Reactions: dogs79
EEC conference over rated.Fairmont played Clinton last.Waz not impressive team..Yes we lost.Did not over power us .Weak conference

Very overrated! I saw that Clinton wasn't impressive, Wallace got blown out and NE blasted Goldsboro, and Midway lost to Red Springs! ECC is overhyped!

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
LMAO!!!!! Yall really take something and run with it huh...i guess were overrated than the experts have spoken.....i actually gave alot of credit to Fairmont last night i thought they played hard.......but hey i guess we will bow out in the next round since were so overrated dribble dribble dribble

Reactions: Otis4411
Watched the game and saw the Clinton coach conserving players just to stay healthy for 2nd round! They knew you all couldn't win so no need to go all out! Only thing that matters in playoffs is you score 1 more point than your opponent and move on to next round!

Watched the game and saw the Clinton coach conserving players just to stay healthy for 2nd round! They knew you all couldn't win so no need to go all out! Only thing that matters in playoffs is you score 1 more point than your opponent and move on to next round!

Like really these guys up here act like if you dont score 50+ your not good.Clinton did exactly what we were suppose to do you dont get brownie points....Clinton led the whole time comfortably amd honestly didnt have our most efficient offensive game and still won by 4 TDs.....these guys up here look for any and every reason not to give a team credit....i give Fairmont credit they playes hard we were clearly better.....now what happened to WRH down at Whiteville has nothing to do with us.......and seriously who really thought Goldsboro was going to beat Northeastern check the thread i said NE would cruise....Red Springs beat Midway what 27-14? Thats impressive yall like comparing scores well Clinton beat them 49-3.......im done ranting

What's overrated is your grammar. First of all, it's the ECC. What are you, 16 years old? Agreed, the conference may not be as dominant as in years past, but the fact remains Fairmont is at home and Clinton is moving on to Round 2. Enjoy your hot chocolate and popcorn at home!

Last edited:
Whiteville is the front runner .Thaz y u play the game.We played Clinton an whiteville.Clearly whiteville more dominate than Clinton.Defense good.Whiteville definitely better.
Wow Whiteville the favorite huh?! Isn't that the same Whiteville team that lost 2 or 3 weeks ago to Red Springs 28 - 13?! So why aren't you up hear saying Red Springs is the favorite smh! Give credit to the Pack on their win but to be truthfully honest WRH just didn't play with any energy or will to want to be playing football!

LMAO!!!!! Yall really take something and run with it huh...i guess were overrated than the experts have spoken.....i actually gave alot of credit to Fairmont last night i thought they played hard.......but hey i guess we will bow out in the next round since were so overrated dribble dribble dribble
^^^^^^^^^You see^^^^^^^ This quote right here was some WRH fans just 1 day ago!

^^^^^^^^^You see^^^^^^^ This quote right here was some WRH fans just 1 day ago!

Im not saying we cant be beat but saying your totally unimpressed with a team simply because we only won 35-6 think thats pretty ignorant

Im not saying we cant be beat but saying your totally unimpressed with a team simply because we only won 35-6 think thats pretty ignorant
What's pretty ignorant is not having humility when you haven't had great performances in the playoffs in 15 years. Now all of a sudden you get a #1 seed in the playoffs and somehow believe their is no other team in the east that should beat you. That #1 puts the target on you in one of the toughest brackets in the state, other than the 4aa West. Whiteville proved last night there are teams just as hungry and capable as your #1 seed. It will play out on the field. When it does, thats all the talking that needs done in my opinion.

What's pretty ignorant is not having humility when you haven't had great performances in the playoffs in 15 years. Now all of a sudden you get a #1 seed in the playoffs and somehow believe their is no other team in the east that should beat you. That #1 puts the target on you in one of the toughest brackets in the state, other than the 4aa West. Whiteville proved last night there are teams just as hungry and capable as your #1 seed. It will play out on the field. When it does, thats all the talking that needs done in my opinion.

First of all i gave Whiteville credit for their victory that was impressive 2nd of all 15 years? Lol hasnt been 15 years since a good playoff victory good runs in 2014,15,16 and if winning a game 35-6 isnt solid then jesus what is....but some yall will twist and turn anything around to make it negative so have at it never took anything away from Whiteville but claiming were overrated cause we had a slow start is laughable

Reactions: SW1985
And PLEASE show me where i said NO ONE in the east can beat us please copy and paste that exact quote......i swear some of yall try and take a anthill and turn it into Mount Everest

Reactions: daagoob and SW1985
I have to roll with Darkhorse on this one. Clinton did win by 4 tds. Is that not domination at any level?

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
I have to roll with Darkhorse on this one. Clinton did win by 4 tds. Is that not domination at any level?

Exactly i can see if it was by a point or something even then doesnt matter if you win by 1 point or 100 its the postseason survive and advance dont give out style points......and as far as humility goes i gave Fairmont credit every step of the way they played extremely hard from start to finish and also.was the first to admit i was wrong about the Whiteville/WRH and gave credit where it was due

Its quotes just like this, "claiming to be overrated cause we had a slow start is laughable" is what I'm talking about. As the number#1 you are saying you have the east locked down and cant be "over rated". The only equal rating would be the 2a west #1. Maybe it's a concept you cant grasp and that's fine. Playoffs are here and it's one loss in this bracket and then you can be proven to be overrated!!

Guys you dealing with high school students here. It's hard to get continuity out of a team 12 weeks or more,but when you do you have something special. Some team jell early some late. Last night radio people from WRH were uneasy with coach Mott you could tell. Did not say that exactly but it's hard coming in behind coach Price do what he's done. Having said that,Whiteville is playing very good now and I think will be ready for SWE. Will they win? This one hard to pick. I've not seen SWE play any. But I feel Pack coaches will have them ready. Historically Whiteville plays really well on road in playoffs. Going to be a good one. Only 2 and half hour drive not bad.

Guys you dealing with high school students here. It's hard to get continuity out of a team 12 weeks or more,but when you do you have something special. Some team jell early some late. Last night radio people from WRH were uneasy with coach Mott you could tell. Did not say that exactly but it's hard coming in behind coach Price do what he's done. Having said that,Whiteville is playing very good now and I think will be ready for SWE. Will they win? This one hard to pick. I've not seen SWE play any. But I feel Pack coaches will have them ready. Historically Whiteville plays really well on road in playoffs. Going to be a good one. Only 2 and half hour drive not bad.
Just get something to eat well before you get here, because there is nothing within a good 25 miles coming from your direction. You'll wonder where you are, and then suddenly, there's a school.

Has anyone wondered why your coach left a top tier school like New Hanover which was 4A to go to a 2A school?

Stuff happens when you change coaches. Live with it. Pack went through it for couple years. Got it right now though. Good luck Friday night,go Wolf Pack.

You are saying you have the east locked down and can’t be “over rated”. Who is you and when did they say that
Wow... I guess I'll have to break this down and teach a class into what rating is better number 1 or number 16. Example: Clinton#1 gets beat by West Craven#4. Then yes Clinton would have been overrated! That's as simple as I can make it. If you cant grasp that, then yall need to get y'alls drinking water tested there in Clinton. Lol

Reactions: Strick68
And PLEASE show me where i said NO ONE in the east can beat us please copy and paste that exact quote......i swear some of yall try and take a anthill and turn it into Mount Everest

Now this we agree on. It seems there's always some one spreading falsified statements based on lies. Good luck to your Stallions. Also NE could've run the score up on Goldsboro but chose not to. The backups played almost the entire second half and we sat 3 of our top players for the game

Its quotes just like this, "claiming to be overrated cause we had a slow start is laughable" is what I'm talking about. As the number#1 you are saying you have the east locked down and cant be "over rated". The only equal rating would be the 2a west #1. Maybe it's a concept you cant grasp and that's fine. Playoffs are here and it's one loss in this bracket and then you can be proven to be overrated!!

I understand the concept of a #1 seed being overrated it happens all the time especially in March Madness high school sports etc.....all of this stemmed from Whiteville's thobbing of WRH how this translates to us lol idk we won our game......then some troll makes it seem like every ECC team was going to win round 1 and got some rawled up... who really thought Goldsboro was going to beat Northeastern? And Midway cmon that fire died out about 3 weeks ago. Only real surprise was Whiteville and WRH Whiteville winning not a huge surprise good program good coach the margun of victory was pretty shocking.....ECC conf was not as strong top to bottom as it normally is historically......if we lose down the line to whoever dont think it will be because were overrated obviously West Craven has a good team wouldnt be no shame or excuses....but for right now just worried about BY/Beddingfield

I understand the concept of a #1 seed being overrated it happens all the time especially in March Madness high school sports etc.....all of this stemmed from Whiteville's thobbing of WRH how this translates to us lol idk we won our game......then some troll makes it seem like every ECC team was going to win round 1 and got some rawled up... who really thought Goldsboro was going to beat Northeastern? And Midway cmon that fire died out about 3 weeks ago. Only real surprise was Whiteville and WRH Whiteville winning not a huge surprise good program good coach the margun of victory was pretty shocking.....ECC conf was not as strong top to bottom as it normally is historically......if we lose down the line to whoever dont think it will be because were overrated obviously West Craven has a good team wouldnt be no shame or excuses....but for right now just worried about BY/Beddingfield
Thumbs up to that sir.

Some of you guy's would enjoy the board more if you made use of the ignore function. I had to turn it off to figure out who darkhorse#34 was talking about.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Some of you guy's would enjoy the board more if you made use of the ignore function. I had to turn it off to figure out who darkhorse#34 was talking about.

LMAO i read this too fast at first i was like "why is he ignoring me what did i say to him" now i got ya

Exact
Clearly??? Ok one of the worse things you can do is compare teams by common opponents but the way Whiteville handled Wallace tonight they deserve all the recognition but lets not get 2 far ahead
Exactly 34 ; if one goes about comparing scores they might get disappointed, badly. Comparing Clinton score with WRH and East Bladen would honestly serve no useful purpose

But yes the troll epidemic on Preps is at a all time high im all up for a good debate or discussion but some of the BS these guys be putting out there is something else.....i honesty laugh when the guy made the post about Goldsboro beating Northeastern.....only one i like is Chopper ill sit with him at a game anytime GO PASQUOTANK!!!!!

But im done high jacking this thread congrats again Whiteville ill definitely have my eye on that game with Southwest Edgecombe

what did we say that makes you think we are “uneasy” with Coach Mott? He’s got the FULL support of the radio crew (for what that’s worth). Coach will make some adjustments, I’m sure. We praised Coach JP Price for having his team ready last night but that in no way is a shot against Coach Mott.
Your assessment couldn’t be more wrong concerning our thoughts towards our coach.

Last edited:
Has anyone wondered why your coach left a top tier school like New Hanover which was 4A to go to a 2A school?

Coach Mott didn't leave NH to come to WRH. He left NH due to some health issues and to raise his family. After a few years away and with his sons grown up some, the WRH job came open and he took it. He's had success everywhere he has coached so not sure what you are insinuating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT