ADVERTISEMENT

Will the "Mighty Red Raiders" end Crests' run?

Will the "mighty Red Raiders" end Crests' run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two married 1st cousins from Crest told me that the talent pool was getting muddy over there.

I believe everything is cyclical, or at least most of the time...which is why global warming can kiss my a$$. With that being said! Crest had an amazing run! They did something that South point will probably NEVER do. Win back to back championships undefeated. With that being said, they still have talent to compete, but much like 2012 I doubt the power ponies have enough power to return to the ship let alone win it again. Maybe next year?...maybe not, middle school from what I've heard isn't as strong as in the past. South Point returns to showing Crest what disciplined football looks like. SP 28 Crest 17

Reactions: seadog28
Crest is not as strong right now as in the last two seasons but will get better as the year goes on. The skill positions are loaded as well as the linebackers and the d backs. The o line is not as big. The two tackles are big but the two guards and center are not as big as last year but are very athletic. The d line is very young but will only improve. I think peeler starts at qb with the tank coming in some and letting peeler play wr too. To me our main concern is depth. If we stay healthy by the end of the year we will repeat as state champs. South point is catching a break by playing crest early.(which ironicly is what their fans said the last two years lol). I still think crest has enough for the red taters and wins a close one 27 to 20.

Crest returned opening kickoff to score first TD. Typical scrimmage play. Great event!!

SP starts the yr 0-4 remember you heard it here first.....maybe 1-3 at best.
There's a new Belmont high school scheduled to be built in the near future. It will be of 1A capacity and should open around 2020. S.C. will be the new big dogs of Belmont....

SP starts the yr 0-4 remember you heard it here first.....maybe 1-3 at best.
There's a new Belmont high school scheduled to be built in the near future. It will be of 1A capacity and should open around 2020. S.C. will be the new big dogs of Belmont....

Lol, 9496...Your post is wishful and without facts. Enjoy our hospitality, take the L and drive safely home Friday night!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT