ADVERTISEMENT

Western Regional Championship Robbinsville vs Mitchell

You are smart enough to figure that out Mountie.

Adams ran every play against a stacked box from Murphy. On passing plays all the athletic kids are spread out in pass coverage.

If the Graham Star doesn't, then I don't think it will. Mitchell's YouTube didn't continue streaming the games after the spring season. It will be streamed on wtoe 101.1 for listening.
Direct link, I will be listening. I have no dog in this fight but Go, Mountaineers ! !
Or Click 101.1

Last edited:
Mitchell should won state they are very good up front.
Funny how the people that don't know how good it feels to be a team that makes it to the playoffs every year and deep at times want to put their supporters down for being proud of their teams. They have no team to support so they pick the teams with a tradition of being great teams and put their supporters down. I just call them losers

You are smart enough to figure that out Mountie.

Adams ran every play against a stacked box from Murphy. On passing plays all the athletic kids are spread out in pass coverage.
Nah I was kidding, but Mitchell doesn't really run an RPO, most are just designed qb runs. Pretty much running the wildcat this year... And MA stacked 10 in box all night last night too.

Unless they're about 30+ points better than they were earlier in the year it ain't happening. With that said, I know it would mean the world to their community and for that reason it wouldn't bother me a bit to see them win it all
When you saw us we were hurt, we pumping on all cylinders right now should be a dandy game you should ride up

Unless they're about 30+ points better than they were earlier in the year it ain't happening. Unless Robbinsville falls completely apart my guess is it isn't even close. They're a machine right now. With that said, I know it would mean the world to their community and for that reason it wouldn't bother me a bit to see them win it all
Go back to 18 they said the same shit we won 45-25

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$ and Mhsneer
Robbinsville didn’t graduate all their line. They also have a freshman lineman that has done nothing but create negative plays since he moved up. He has really stepped up and made some huge plays. The line is really where we are starting to take control from what I’ve seen throughout the season. They have come together and have improved tremendously. So has the qb. One thing is for sure about this game. I hope Robbinsville wins big but if we do end up losing, I couldnt pick another team I’d rather represent the west than Mitchell. Obviously I’d love to have seen Andrews but they are out of it. Regardless of the outcome, I think the west will be represented very well.

Go back to 18 they said the same shit we won 45-25
Robbinsville didn't play Mitchell in 2018.
In 2017 Robbinsville played Mitchell as the 3rd place team out of the SMC. Nothing was expected out of that Robbinsville team. However a sophomore named Rylee Anderson hung almost 300 yds rushing on Mitchell, then in 2021 spring Robbinsville hung well over 300 yds rushing on Mitchell again. The team coming to visit you in Ledger Friday may be even harder to stop than the 2018 and 2021 teams

Last edited:
Robbinsville didn’t graduate all their line. They also have a freshman lineman that has done nothing but create negative plays since he moved up. He has really stepped up and made some huge plays. The line is really where we are starting to take control from what I’ve seen throughout the season. They have come together and have improved tremendously. So has the qb. One thing is for sure about this game. I hope Robbinsville wins big but if we do end up losing, I couldnt pick another team I’d rather represent the west than Mitchell. Obviously I’d love to have seen Andrews but they are out of it. Regardless of the outcome, I think the west will be represented very well.
Where did 77 come from? He didn't show up till the end of the regular season

Reactions: Mhsneer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT