ADVERTISEMENT

Post your Round 2 Western picks here!

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Pick your 8 Western teams To Move On after this Friday night and why if you choose to choose an upset.

# 1 ROBBNSVL vs #16 MT ISLND
#2 MT AIRY vs #15 Mitchell

#3 E RNDLPH vs #14 HAYESVLL
#4 N ROWAN vs #20 CORVIAN

#5 MTN HRTG vs #12 STARMNT
#6 ALBMARLE vs #11 THOMASVL

#7 BISH MCG vs #10 MURPHY
#8 BESSEMER vs #9 SWAIN

Note #13 Draughn was upset by #20 CORVIAN

Last edited:
Pick your 8 Western teams To Move On after this Friday night and why if you choose to choose an upset.

#8 BESSEMER vs #9 SWAIN

Note #13 Draughn was upset by #20 CORVIAN

#8 BESSEMER vs #9 SWAIN

#5 MTN HRTG
vs #12 STARMNT

#8 BESSEMER vs #9 SWAIN

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Mount Airy has a good chance of facing 2 SMC teams in the playoffs
Murphy in the 3rd round and Robbinsville in the 5th round if Mount Airy or Robbinsville don't get upset Swain vs Robbinsville their 2nd meeting of ER vs Mount Airy or other upsets can happen, pick your poison pill, who is most likely to get upset this week.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Mount Airy has a good chance of facing 2 SMC teams in the playoffs
Murphy in the 3rd round and Robbinsville in the 5th round if Mount Airy or Robbinsville don't get upset Swain vs Robbinsville their 2nd meeting of ER vs Mount Airy or other upsets can happen, pick your poison pill, who is most likely to get upset this week.
ER hasn’t won this week yet

Robbinsville 41
Mountain Island 14

Swain 28
Bessemer City 14

Mountain Heritage 42
Starmount 27

North Rowan 41
Corvian Community 28

Eastern Randolph 35
Hayesville 20

Thomasville 35
Albemarle 29

Murphy 41
Bishop McGuiness 28

Mt. Airy 49
Mitchell 20

Robbinsville 42
Mountain Island 14

Swain 35
Bessemer City 14

Mountain Heritage 28
Starmount 21

North Rowan 35
Corvian Community 21

Eastern Randolph 31
Hayesville 10

Thomasville 35
Albemarle 14

Murphy 41
Bishop McGuinness 28

Mount Airy 49
Mitchell 7

Last edited:
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards
Why don't you kiss what I can't you POS agitator !
They have given Buzz total ownership of these boards to do as he pleases. I have a name and phone number and a picture of a Ref and know what happened 6 or 8 years ago ! I told you DEANA, he starts it and you let him ! ! ! This is why I get fed up and lash back after I have had enough......

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: T-ville Bulldawgs07
Robbinsville.
Why don't you kiss what I can't you POS agitator !
They have given Buzz total ownership of these boards to do as he pleases. I have a name and phone number and a picture of a Ref and know what happened 6 or 8 years ago ! I told you DEANA, he starts it and you let him ! ! ! This is why I get fed up and lash back after I have had enough.......
TD not matter how you and buzz get along you are way out of line. You need to get a grip man. I agree with all the non mount airy fans that laugh at our own fans going at each other and posting stuff you have no business posting. Either hit ignore or get off board please

Last edited by a moderator:
Please leave the site if it makes you this mad. Posting personal info on here is not allowed unless the person gives permission or tells folks who they are.

I’m really tired of this nonsense and consider this the final warning!

All of this love is killing me.
Happy Birthday Smile GIF by Mighty Oak
It is not love, there is a kid on the boards this year who thinks he has to put people down and humiliate them to get his own attention but he is a lowlife that is is allowed to break the board rules in doing so. So If he can we all can. Read them and do as you please, Rules don't matter on here anymore, unfurl="true"]https://ncpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/forum-rules.48389/[/URL] unfurl="true"]https://legal.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/index.html[/URL]

Last edited:
Please leave the site if it makes you this mad. Posting personal info on here is not allowed unless the person gives permission or tells folks who they are.

I’m really tired of this nonsense and consider this the final warning!
then talk to you boy that starts it ! ! I bother no one especially him ! ! And everyone can see who the instigator is .
Rules #6 This has Buzz's name all over it ! I have been on here for about 12 years under 2 names and have never seen a BEAR fan obsessed with putting down another BEAR fan like this one this year ! ! ! I have done nothing wrong and not going anywhere but to Yahoo and a good friend downtown, I have talked to. I don't attack him unless attacked constantly I only post a like on his posts if I post anything. He is the one with the probable trying to get me mad enough to say something and you protect him. His day is coming. Most all on here know who I am and he is humiliating me so I can do the same to him and all comments are being recorded because some of us don't hide our identity in humiliating others.
6. Do not encourage violence, hatred or use discriminatory/derogatory language. Don't post content for the purpose of promoting or inciting the hatred of, or dehumanizing, individuals or groups based on race, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or disease. Keep in mind that a post might be mean, tasteless, or offensive without necessarily encouraging violence or hatred. In cases like that, you can always “ignore” the person who made the post. ( ignore a post I can do but dehumanizing my every post I can not do and why can he get by with it and I can say one thing and I am wrong. I said he was a Ref, Sportsnut has been a Fef for years and posted on here, was he ashamed or afraid for people to know? Can I not post simple posts that do not go against anyone without Buzz dehumanizing my every post ????????? Even a laugh can mean something said was funny or you are laughing at the person who posted it ! ! !

Last edited:
then talk to you boy that starts it ! ! I bother no one especially him ! ! And everyone can see who the instigator is .
Rules #6 This has Buzz's name all over it !
6. Do not encourage violence, hatred or use discriminatory/derogatory language. Don't post content for the purpose of promoting or inciting the hatred of, or dehumanizing, individuals or groups based on race, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or disease. Keep in mind that a post might be mean, tasteless, or offensive without necessarily encouraging violence or hatred. In cases like that, you can always “ignore” the person who made the post.
This post describes you just as much as Buzz so don’t throw stones if you do the same…..

Reactions: buzzcoach
My Picks

# 1 ROBBNSVL
vs #16 MT ISLND

#5 MTN HRTG
vs #12 STARMNT

#8 BESSEMER vs #9 SWAIN
Robinsville
Mt. Airy
Er
NR
Mtn hrtg
Thomasville
Murphy
Swain

I can see people only see my posts when I have had enough and finally say something after Buzz keeps poking the Bear. I don't need the attention Buzz has to have to get through his day. I don't need attention. I like to be on here supporting The BEARS the way I have since I was 13 or 14 years old in 1963 and started going to Floyd Poore football field every Friday's home game and the new Field around 1974. I was a Bear fan when Buzz's mom and dad wondered if they were having a boy or girl. Should have been a girl ! lol Watch both our posts and threads and then judge us because you are only paying attention to mine after he needs attention and uses me, an old man to get it ! I have noticed that when a couple of you have put him in his place he says, ok let's move on and talk about the game. I could hang with the best of anyone on here up to about 5 years ago but I am having some age problems with my memory and that really bothers me. I am only having a few bad days now but they seem to happen more often as time goes on. I have to use a Grammar Checker (Check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes; Plagiarism Checker Check). If not for this most of what I post makes no sense. lol, But I do understand when someone is making fun of me and I don't like it ! BUZ, you have many more years on here, or whatever time NCPreps lasts, let me have the few years I may have left to enjoy being on here without being made fun of ! I ask again let's just ignore each other's posts and threads! Find someone else to have fun with.

Last edited:
This is nothing new. I have done this every year for as far back as I remember to when I was posting all the scores for the 3 local conferences up until about 3 or 4 years ago when I stopped posting all the scores and just small threads like this. I have always started it after the 1st round and not before the 1st round. This I posted after the 1st round as I always do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT