ADVERTISEMENT

Western Regional Championship Robbinsville vs Mitchell

I’m filing a missing persons report on BK13. Is he up the holler with Jim Tom sipping on shine or choking on crow?
He has been in the confessional all weekend. Must've said 1000 hail Mary's because of the vulgar song that got played Friday night. In reality, that's probably the reason Robbinsville lost. It was so distracting to the players, they couldn't concentrate.

He has been in the confessional all weekend. Must've said 1000 hail Mary's because of the vulgar song that got played Friday night. In reality, that's probably the reason Robbinsville lost. It was so distracting to the players, they couldn't concentrate.
Maybe he’s in the landfill with all those “trashy” Mitchell people.

I did take some enjoyment rewatching some of the FYN Facebook show where they said basically Mitchell wasn't balanced enough on offense to make any passes without being intercepted once or twice and their best chance of a win would be something like 14-10 because they didn't see Mitchell scoring no more then 14 points.
After watching Robbinsville dominate Murphy the week before and my only time seeing Mitchell in person was the Andrews game, I definitely thought Robbinsville would be able to manhandle Mitchell at the the LOS. BOY was that not the case lol. Mitchell dogged em up front, won the game in the trenches where Rville usually makes their $. I can admit when I'm wrong, it's usually every week haha. Just trying to highlight the kids and give some ill-advised banter along the way.
Thanks for watching!

After watching Robbinsville dominate Murphy the week before and my only time seeing Mitchell in person was the Andrews game, I definitely thought Robbinsville would be able to manhandle Mitchell at the the LOS. BOY was that not the case lol. Mitchell dogged em up front, won the game in the trenches where Rville usually makes their $. I can admit when I'm wrong, it's usually every week haha. Just trying to highlight the kids and give some ill-advised banter along the way.
Thanks for watching!
Great post

Thanks for the broadcasting you all do. The more these kids and programs are recognized the better. Hey, I will admit I was surprised by how well the Mitchell line controlled the line as well.

Go Mountaineers

Thanks for watching!
Yeah if all I was going by was the Andrews game I probably said the same thing but that definitely wasn't the game to go by.
But it's hard to know how some of these teams match up.

Not to butt in on yours and your new friends interaction, as it's of no consequence to me, I wanted to tell you that your boy is a heck of an athlete and competitor. You don't become a state championship wrestler and stud D-end if not. My boy graduated last year, was a good footballer and a solid wrestler for a kid that only did it three months out of the year, and the only opponent from conference in football, all the way to state his junior and senior year of wrestling that he dreaded seeing was your boy. My boy has always been strong hearted and a work horse, so that coming from him is high praise. When talking to him about football one night after playing Murphy he said facing Mugharbil didn't really impress him, that he would much rather faceoff against him than he would your boy lol. Just thought you'd like to know!
Thanks He works hard and stays in the weight room.

Well said a dad from Mitchell appreciates what you're saying mine is a senior lost to you in the spring had a good game tonight and we finally crossed thecsmc hump, dont let these guys get to you you Wachachas are Robbinsville football my 80 year old great uncle still comes to games and talks about a Wachacha he saw in the 70s that would have gone pro but got killed in a car accident he dont go a week without mentioning your last name lol
I can't think of a Wachacha who was a stud in the 70s other than my old man DeWitt Wachacha wore #70. 6.2 235 pound D lineman first 2 state titles for Robbinsville and went again his senior year after a terrible chainsaw accident 1 week prior to his senior season he spent 6 weeks in the hospital and lost down to 190 pounds he still made all state and all conference senior year.

You need to learn to shut your damn mouth. I'm Bens dad and I have been around this group of seniors since they first strapped a helmet to there head. They are a damn good group of kids. Get out of your mom's basement and come see me if you want to keep talking shit behind the safety of a computer screen. They lost to a damn good team leave it at that.
Damn Conan gonna rage on some people!

You wouldn't be saying that if Robbinsville won
Wrong. Couple things that are facts ! Robbinsville is done for the year and did better than anyone expected. Mitchell has one more game left and in typical Mitchell style won’t be able to close the deal. Again, Tarboro 42 Mitchell 20. I’ll talk to you Saturday around 3 pm so you can say “ Sorry Mr. big oak you were right “ you do know I’m just messing with you and wish you the best of luck. All kidding a side , I do think the west was down this year and Tarboro is 2 scores better than anyone we sent.

I can't think of a Wachacha who was a stud in the 70s other than my old man DeWitt Wachacha wore #70. 6.2 235 pound D lineman first 2 state titles for Robbinsville and went again his senior year after a terrible chainsaw accident 1 week prior to his senior season he spent 6 weeks in the hospital and lost down to 190 pounds he still made all state and all conference senior year.
I’ve heard coach Colvin say several times Dewitt was the best all around football player he ever coached. Coming from Colvin that’s quite a statement, he coached some good ones . He said he would make 15-20 tackles a game, said he never saw anybody that could block him and he was the best athlete on the field.

I’ve heard coach Colvin say several times Dewitt was the best all around football player he ever coached. Coming from Colvin that’s quite a statement, he coached some good ones . He said he would make 15-20 tackles a game, said he never saw anybody that could block him and he was the best athlete on the field.
WOW!!! That is saying something for the storied history and all the great athletes that have played football at Robbinsville!!! That is incredible to recover from a serious chainsaw accident like that and weight loss and then go play at that level! I can’t even imagine how fresh his scars was and how he ever got them to heal shut and play?? I would have liked to have met that man!

Reactions: Purple1995
Yet he will never be in the hall of fame other than as a team

WOW!!! That is saying something for the storied history and all the great athletes that have played football at Robbinsville!!! That is incredible to recover from a serious chainsaw accident like that and weight loss and then go play at that level! I can’t even imagine how fresh his scars was and how he ever got them to heal shut and play?? I would have liked to have met that man!
He almost cut his left hand off at the wrist when a home lite kicked back on him he put his arm in the way. My uncle Wayne put a make shift tourniquet on it. He played the entire season in a cast.

He almost cut his left hand off at the wrist when a home lite kicked back on him he put his arm in the way. My uncle Wayne put a make shift tourniquet on it. He played the entire season in a cast.
WOW!!!! That is True Grit right there!! I wish we could put these super human stories from these tough men in some type of interesting format to get the attention of the kids these days? Here is how a man acts and conducts himself in trying circumstances, and that is understating your dad’s situation. Honestly sounds like the young men in your all’s part of the country still have that grit. I wish we could get all these young men around the country acting like that again? Didn’t mean to get off track with that? Randy, hats off to your dad and my upmost respect. I would have liked to had met him!!

Wrong. Couple things that are facts ! Robbinsville is done for the year and did better than anyone expected. Mitchell has one more game left and in typical Mitchell style won’t be able to close the deal. Again, Tarboro 42 Mitchell 20. I’ll talk to you Saturday around 3 pm so you can say “ Sorry Mr. big oak you were right “ you do know I’m just messing with you and wish you the best of luck. All kidding a side , I do think the west was down this year and Tarboro is 2 scores better than anyone we sent.
I say we win it by 7 but what do I know?

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
I will find out the guys name and get back with you he might have his years or names mixed up he is 80 but I have heard this story for 20 yrs

I asked my uncle he cant remember the name just said he was a Wachacha thinks it was in the 70s said he was the best player he saw that year, thinks he might have played against the streeters at Sylva Webster anyway he thought he died in a car accident maybe you can figure it out, he came with us to Robbinsville in the spring when they called off the roster and he heard Wachacha he said well Sh$t I hope he is not like the one I saw In the 70s lol your last name is famous in SMC football be proud of that and ignore these mamas basement posters lol

I asked my uncle he cant remember the name just said he was a Wachacha thinks it was in the 70s said he was the best player he saw that year, thinks he might have played against the streeters at Sylva Webster anyway he thought he died in a car accident maybe you can figure it out, he came with us to Robbinsville in the spring when they called off the roster and he heard Wachacha he said well Sh$t I hope he is not like the one I saw In the 70s lol your last name is famous in SMC football be proud of that and ignore these mamas basement posters lol
Thank you I'm very proud of my last name I played for Cherokee graduated in 02 all I managed was to make it to the 4th round vs swain and lost 7-14 they played state the next game and won by 30. Only recognition I got was all conference guard weighing 178lbs and had 110 tackles on defense as a Tackle. I never could live up to what my old man was but my boy has done a fine job. Good luck to Mitchell at state bring it back to the mountains.

WOW!!!! That is True Grit right there!! I wish we could put these super human stories from these tough men in some type of interesting format to get the attention of the kids these days? Here is how a man acts and conducts himself in trying circumstances, and that is understating your dad’s situation. Honestly sounds like the young men in your all’s part of the country still have that grit. I wish we could get all these young men around the country acting like that again? Didn’t mean to get off track with that? Randy, hats off to your dad and my upmost respect. I would have liked to had met him!!
Kids nowadays would ask you what a chainsaw is.

I hope you're wrong

Q054mEVARfDEYMYeZvXT07rGcKR0D3AUrWl_y3Xu5_dbw12eDGaM_HADuNvQoc_cKaISCnpW9KMec8GC32xKcsLYbTwfr3xBWhgViulS7vLjU5tWsckbJIanfeRrfwOU1SFr8lFpWkYf82ULG3P2BBgwq6MZ19JdgNHV397nxtkTcy7EDewS7CU4bNl4i44I_rIwENBg5p6QeCuGDKYzdfhJHCEFRO_AdS6i-vTbRKL9L2GPkw42RXIlP84furgZNiD9q0tap41sV_S6cnVwQvyDc34I9Di2dzQV2EwY-oM44sxhTrw2HNQ74GK9805P563xqUdL3sB8AznHn8xj2xzO1zO5mkRXGq7d9099Czbzx_Rbir7C5UxF3ZpNh3V1AQK0-XSbCcYnH5sGOnMfyiSOTMQD57oU0_MkncfuP6xg7SARxPfIRpSdZe9UKlTc8L2KxIVXqPR1mwN-K9QKQYfhmY1DNzOJcjeIxWU9v59K-80YDrqJzGxAgPhBCZP6e4MCZJB6Q5scmuoeYEhVNXLROfFnbjCo9LTHs25DFk8cFgHJ_C4hoOisIxhlycjN1zSQhJB9METPXXMR3q_DeGxJAisPpvdw640zchYVpVvIKoYfeRCPYhGKIYX3ESKzAz7cLJW-S52sq8ar1CGKi4k1GDRdeRLm33ZUpHG2UyVuHc3ymaPUiwd5O7dntMzUWccRY-TzgMjkHCOzagmLqQZm=w650-h873-no

I talked to my Uncle tonight he said I had the years mixed up it was 1965 Robbinsville a Wachacha he thinks played against Sylva Webster best player he ever saw he didn't get killed in a car accident he died fighting for our country in Vietnam do you know who he was?

Reactions: RealStihl
I talked to my Uncle tonight he said I had the years mixed up it was 1965 Robbinsville a Wachacha he thinks played against Sylva Webster best player he ever saw he didn't get killed in a car accident he died fighting for our country in Vietnam do you know who he was?
Remember around that time period, give or take a year or so, Sylva Webster had a kid by the name of Tommy Love. Great player, he beat my Elk's out of a western championship

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT