ADVERTISEMENT

Western Alamance at Reidsville

my grandson's are in high school...235 miles east of here.....Croatan high school.......located between Morehead City and Swansboro....they are 3-A....my oldest is a junior and starting linebacker....they beat Washington High School this past friday 21-6..........so until later I'll be no shows for the Rams games....followed on rockinghamupdate last friday//////////in the fourth game of Croatan's season they will host East Duplin......guess we know about them...................
Oh ok. I’m familiar with that area somewhat. Well we will miss seeing you out there. Good luck to your grand sons season.

with them they were awfully close to being 0-1

Wasn't it 2 jumpshooters that played corner and OLB that gave up a couple big plays from WA?

They were all heavily playing both ways. J9 was looked at to probably play safety and he has been playing qb. Cam made some big plays at wr. No one else from the basketball team was in the secondary.

They were all heavily playing both ways. J9 was looked at to probably play safety and he has been playing qb. Cam made some big plays at wr. No one else from the basketball team was in the secondary.

...that's great but they still got exposed a little bit on D. The good thing is it looked like minor hiccups that should be addressed on the practice field. Did J9 even play any D at Cummings?

...that's great but they still got exposed a little bit on D. The good thing is it looked like minor hiccups that should be addressed on the practice field. Did J9 even play any D at Cummings?

I think he may have played at olb, but not sure. Of course, his main focus was Qb. I think he will be our Qb next season. Probably be a different secondary this week I'm guessing.

you know you guys are overlooking the "elephant in the room"...that being the fact that this year Reidsville is without Defensive Backfield Coach, Al Hendricks who was a mainstay on the Reidsville coaching staff for almost 40 years.............there is part of the answer of the Rams defensive shortcoming at DB in addition to the injuries....surprised nobody has mentioned this before now................................to me he was a most under appreicated member of the staff...........good luck to him in his future.........

Reactions: kingbluedevil
you know you guys are overlooking the "elephant in the room"...that being the fact that this year Reidsville is without Defensive Backfield Coach, Al Hendricks who was a mainstay on the Reidsville coaching staff for almost 40 years.............there is part of the answer of the Rams defensive shortcoming at DB in addition to the injuries....surprised nobody has mentioned this before now................................to me he was a most under appreicated member of the staff...........good luck to him in his future.........
Yes we have lost some great coaches. Bates,Robertson, Hendricks just to name a few. Hard to replace those. But will see what the new staff has in the tank. I know couple of the Graves coaching and they know the game.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT