ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATED RPI 2A

You come to a late round playoff game at Reidsville il get you that sammich
I’m hoping we play a couple of rds at least and I want to get back to Arkansas and catch a playoff game with my cousin. So it will be tough for me to get to some games. I was really glad to get to catch 2 games this week. Clinton plays Monday night and I’m going to try and catch that as well.

I’m hoping we play a couple of rds at least and I want to get back to Arkansas and catch a playoff game with my cousin. So it will be tough for me to get to some games. I was really glad to get to catch 2 games this week. Clinton plays Monday night and I’m going to try and catch that as well.
Playoffs has crazy things happen. Never know what will happen

Reactions: Otis4411
lol funny swo they putting the east on notice!!
Someone has to because I believe your dogs lost by like 50 or something to Clinton so it sure won’t be wrh. Next time yall might better rethink your plan before you publicly mock
them in pre season. Then to think someone
from SWO is talking smack when they barely escaped a loss to a mediocre JK team that wouldn’t finish top 3 in our league. We dont even have to throw on your Stallions, we will run the ball right down your throat and show you what smash mouth football is all about.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
Someone has to because I believe your dogs lost by like 50 or something to Clinton so it sure won’t be wrh. Next time yall might better rethink your plan before you publicly mock
from SWO is talking smack when they barely escaped a loss to a mediocre JK team that wouldn’t finish top 3 in our league. We dont even have to throw on your Stallions, we will run the ball right down your throat and show you what smash mouth football is all about.
WRH would drag NE up and down the field. When you play good teams early on, it's called getting the wrinkles out. We know NE knows nothing about that, playing tomato soup cans. JK definitely not mediocre, but whatever makes you sleep better fan boy. NE wish they could play smash mouth football lol maybe they would have a title, if they knew how..... Go back into your hole and hold wiz jockstrap liberal

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
You still suck, what are you even talking about. Pounding your chest after coming from behind to beat JK 😂😂. You must be delusional, oh yeah, Go Heels!!!!
No one is pounding their chest fan boy. JK would give NE all they wanted. See the thing is, you have zero idea what good football is lol..... NE can't stop a nose bleed, any DC team would run circles on you clowns up there

Let me get u told now goob I was re quoting swo so the Clinton lost we can take the 3 teams we played at the beginning of the season would beat NE by 30 plus so don’t come at me with Clinton beating us in which they did tell your coach to schedule a team of real dogs like Clinton Wrh n most of the ECC Has titles buddy can you say that about the conference NE in!! When was the Last time NE Beat Wrh I think Wrh 3-0 at home in ECity so don’t come for me!! Goob

2A West 2023(1st place by RPI's)

As of Oct.22 8:22pm

ROCKY RIVER
Monroe(4)
CATAWBA VALLEY
Bunker Hill(6)
FOOTHILLS
North Surry(24)/East Surry(10)
MID-STATE
Reidsville(1)
MOUNTAIN FOOTHILLS 7
Brevard(13)
CATAWABA SHORES
Comm. School of Davidson(7)
CENTRAL CAROLINA
Salisbury(5)
PAC-7
Randleman(3)
SOUTHERN PIEDMONT
Shelby(16)/Burns(11)
WESTERN HIGLANDS
Madison(41)
YADKIN VALLEY
North Stanly(9)
==========================
1. Reidsville
2. Randleman
3. Monroe
4. Salisbury
5. Bunker Hill
6. Comm. School of Davidson
7. North Stanly
8. East Surry
9. Burns
10.Brevard
11.Forest Hills
12.West Lincoln
13.SW Randolph
14.East Gaston
15.Maiden
16.Shelby
17.Providence Grove
18.West Stokes
19.Pine Lake Prep
20.Anson
21.Chase
22.West Stanly
23.TW Andrews
24.North Surry
25.Mount Pleasant
26.Lexington
27.Bandys
28.McMichael
29.Lincolnton
30.Newton-Conover
31.East Davidson
32.Madison
==================
1 vs 32
16 vs 17
9 vs 24
8 vs 25

4 vs 29
13 vs 20
12 vs 21
5 vs 28

2 vs 31
15 vs 18
10 vs 23
7 vs 26

3 vs 30
14 vs 19
11 vs 22
6 vs 27

Last edited:
Yea and next year might even be worse, DC teams are you g and return mostly everyone. Shit even North Duplin would give NE a run for their money this year......

Funny this is everything I’m reading says NE vs SWO in the 2nd round. Yall will look like a tomato can. Lololololol

I remember that year swo came down here everybody on this board NE going to get beat because we can't beat not one of there teams from around there and then beat them about 50 or 60 same could happen again 🤔 🤷 😒

• Haha
I remember that year swo came down here everybody on this board NE going to get beat because we can't beat not one of there teams from around there and then beat them about 50 or 60 same could happen again 🤔 🤷 😒
Was that all we won by, I honestly thought it was by like 80 or 90. 😂. I remember all their fans walking out at halftime with their heads down in disbelief and their folding chairs in hand. It was one of the saddest things I’ve ever witnessed. I don’t want to play them this year, I want a DC team in the second round so we silence all this nonsense up here.

Was that all we won by, I honestly thought it was by like 80 or 90. 😂. I remember all their fans walking out at halftime with their heads down in disbelief and their folding chairs in hand. It was one of the saddest things I’ve ever witnessed. I don’t want to play them this year, I want a DC team in the second round so we silence all this nonsense up here.

Lol yes 90 points... Be serious fan boy liberal

For the moment East Duplin has overtaken Nash Cental for 3rd in the East RPI by 0.00333 of a point. Of course that could change based on Friday's game results. SWE is looming closely back in 5th place in the event a fault or double fault occurs. Good luck! See ya at the extravaganza!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t want to play them this year, I want a DC team in the second round so we silence all this nonsense up here.

I’ve seen you say this a few times now and I’m curious… what have fans of DC schools said to you that has you so riled up?

I’ve seen you say this a few times now and I’m curious… what have fans of DC schools said to you that has you so riled up?
Well you don’t have to look to far. Just read some of the posts up here from posters from wrh and swo. I haven’t seen or heard anything in a while from an East Duplin poster or JK. Tbh I don’t think I can recall a JK poster ever saying anything. Although It’s been stated up here that we will get curb stomped by any of the three DC schools. I have a few good friends from Beaulaville and we talk frequently.

• Haha
Well you don’t have to look to far. Just read some of the posts up here from posters from wrh and swo. I haven’t seen or heard anything in a while from an East Duplin poster or JK. Tbh I don’t think I can recall a JK poster ever saying anything. Although It’s been stated up here that we will get curb stomped by any of the three DC schools. I have a few good friends from Beaulaville and we talk frequently.

Who cares about your friends from ED lol..... You talk more shit then anyone on here, then to disappear when NE chokes every year. It's all in fun, stop taking everything so serious liberal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT