ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATED RPI 2A

And who exactly who has East Duplin beaten, that was really good or ever been ranked? But if they beat WRH and they think they can, they’ll get value for that. Clinton destroyed WRH, but people forgot or dismissed that. Just telling it truthful. like it is and the way it’s going to be. Personally I think WRH will beat ED significantly. Not hoping don’t really care. For anyone to win SC you’ve got to win out anyway.and after the 1st couple rounds homecield advantage really serves no useful purpose. If you’re good you’re just good. No home field is going to help you at that level.

Last edited:
And who exactly who has East Duplin beaten, that was really good or ever been ranked? But if they beat WRH and they think they can, they’ll get value for that. Clinton destroyed WRH, but people forgot or dismissed that. Just telling it truthful. like it is and the way it’s going to be. Personally I think WRH will beat ED significantly. Not hoping don’t really care. For anyone to win SC you’ve got to win out anyway.and after the 1st couple rounds homecield advantage really serves no useful purpose. If you’re good you’re just good. No home field is going to help you at that level.
What if Reidsville is in the eastern bracket?

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$ and Swo1980
I’m with you Wiz on most of your post Wiz, I do think however that ED vs Wrh could go either way and I’d hate to have to bet on it. If Wrh wins I think that should make the case that Clinton should be the top seed seeing how easily they beat the Dogs earlier.

At the end of the day we(fans) need to be less worried about seedings and rankings and just appreciate what we are seeing on the field. I understand how important and convenient home field advantage is but if you’re good enough playing 1 or 2 games on the road shouldn’t matter.

Senior year we were a 10 seed played every game on the road. Made it to State. If you’re good enough you’ll make it.

No you’re incorrect when the field is established statewide then the slit it East and west on the field in half. Reidsville because of their being near the geographical center has played in the East many Tim’s in different classifications
Nope. The conferences have been placed in East or West. Reidsville is in the West.

At the end of the day we(fans) need to be less worried about seedings and rankings and just appreciate what we are seeing on the field. I understand how important and convenient home field advantage is but if you’re good enough playing 1 or 2 games on the road shouldn’t matter.

Senior year we were a 10 seed played every game on the road. Made it to State. If you’re good enough you’ll make it.
Yep in 2006 the Horses were the “Road Warriors” of course they should have been on the road, they started the season 3-5 but then won conference winning 7 in a row but lost in the state jchampionship and thus did not become back to back champions
I will make a statement I will refuse to make further statements about seeding, RPI and polls; gonna just watch this great DarkHorse team play!

No you’re incorrect when the field is established statewide then the slit it East and west on the field in half. Reidsville because of their being near the geographical center has played in the East many Tim’s in different classifications
Not to jump in this but the 21-25 years the east/west is predetermined. Reidsville is in west conference 34.

Go Mountaineers

Not to jump in this but the 21-25 years the east/west is predetermined. Reidsville is in west conference 34.

Go Mountaineers
You don’t seem to understand conferences are not seeded team are, of course conference champions are in the field but othe teams are chosen at large the field is not divided East/west until it is determined
There is a lot of leway there after conferences champions are determined.

You don’t seem to understand conferences are seeded team are, of course conference champions are in the field but othe teams are chosen at large the field is not divided East/west until it is determined
Yes I do understand, Reidsville will be west regardless. But I will drop out and return to the 1a slums. Just trying to help out. But again come playoff time you will see Reidsville in the west bracket.

Go Mountaineers

Yes I do understand, Reidsville will be west regardless. But I will drop out and return to the 1a slums. Just trying to help out. But again come playoff time you will see Reidsville in the west bracket.

Go Mountaineers
You'd have better luck finding a pine tree and convincing it to start growing coconuts. Wiz is a long lost cause.

You don’t seem to understand conferences are not seeded team are, of course conference champions are in the field but othe teams are chosen at large the field is not divided East/west until it is determined
There is a lot of leway there after conferences champions are determined.

Nope. East/west is already set.

Beginning in 2021 , all conferences were already predetermined being east or west for playoff seeding purposes.

The attachment in the preceeding post was taken directly from the NCHSAA website and lists each 2A conference. Notice at the top of the page that it states "East" on one page and "West" on the other. Longitude lines are no longer used and havent been for the past couple of years in all sports, not just football.

The lack of understanding by some posters with tens of thousands of posts is unbelievable.

Yep in 2006 the Horses were the “Road Warriors” of course they should have been on the road, they started the season 3-5 but then won conference winning 7 in a row but lost in the state jchampionship and thus did not become back to back champions
I will make a statement I will refuse to make further statements about seeding, RPI and polls; gonna just watch this great DarkHorse team play!
That you broke three minutes later.

Please, just stop. You are just embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
They will be in the west bracket because they are a conference champion
So what you're saying is that it's possible for the champ of a centrally located conference to be in a predetermined region, while another team from the same conference could be in the other region?Talk about an interesting state championship game if two county rivals make it that far.

never seen that map before..thanks for posting.....pretty plain there....Reidsville is in Rockingham County (West)...next counties east of us are Alamance and Caswell....both in the East....In fairness to Wiz...in years past Reidsville has been seeded in the East....if fact their titles of 2002, 2003, 2007, 2008, and 2009 they were the East representatives..........since 2013 they have played in the playoffs in the West.................I forgot that in the Covid season (spring of 2021) Reidsville was in the East that year winning the 2A title....don't know why that year except maybe because it was an abbreviated season...............................

Last edited:
Reactions: Swo1980
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT