ADVERTISEMENT

tuscola @ smoky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did MacArthur say "I shall return?" Did JTP say "I shall not return?"

Don't we have a duty to stay the course and hold accountable who needs to be held accountable? Isn't perfection unattainable? But if we chase perfection we can catch excellence? All in due time.

Is this thread done? Show support for the players. Friday's coming and the players see.
If JTP says he will not return will we indeed let the players elect the next coach by petition. If so are there already campaigns started by those that wish to be elected

Reactions: Dogthathunts
If that's the case, all of you that know everything about football and can straiten this out, please put in for it. We will beat Pisgah for certain mext season, return to conference and state contenders in no time, and everyone can live happily ever after.. If coach Postell does leave, who could blame him? Pathetic fans and fan support for certain.

If that's the case, all of you that know everything about football and can straiten this out, please put in for it. We will beat Pisgah for certain mext season, return to conference and state contenders in no time, and everyone can live happily ever after.. If coach Postell does leave, who could blame him? Pathetic fans and fan support for certain.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Too funny! #8

What is the importance of October 13, 2017? Tick, tock, tick tock. Covert activities brisk to bring posts of "Jubal2sfriend" to light? Revealing? Ask the Mule. Maybe he knows. TP knows? 10/13/17?

Is DK returning? Maybe? Maybe not? He has knowledge of Tuscola. Maybe he knows right man to be head coach and AD on the Hill? House cleaning scheduled for late Fall or early winter?

What is the importance of October 13, 2017? Tick, tock, tick tock. Covert activities brisk to bring posts of "Jubal2sfriend" to light? Revealing? Ask the Mule. Maybe he knows. TP knows? 10/13/17?
Tuscola beat North Buncombe 42-0. I'm not able to go back and find Jubal posts. Strangely or purposely they are gone?

Everything as an expiration date? Isn't the day you catch a rat, or rats, the expiration date? Even Jubal's posts had an expiration date... October 13, 2017?

Cletus, your questions and riddles are maddening, what are you implying in such a roundabout way.

]If this does go way south, which it certainly is sounding like it, woukd coach Kiefer ever consider a return? Not if he is smart. (He is) Lest all of you forget he caught JUST as much crap from the same people as the current coach is getting. This I saw first hand, both at practices AND at games. I was at both and couldnt believe what I was seeing and hearing. And I have to say he is a better man than I am for taking all the unfounded criticism and still doing a stellar job.

I would like to see THS do well, there are some good coaches, TEACHERS, and other personnel at THS I believe after having worked with many of them for 10 years. Stings a bit to see such negativity regarding what is going on up there. I admit to being puzzled about apparent intentionally causing a well respected girls basketball coach to have to find work elsewhere, soccer coach that has been successful with less than most teams have to work with talentwise, Couldnt find a place for another bb coach that was a head coach for a college program and now is working at another college program. No school can afford to lose that kind of coaching/teaching talent. JMO.

Great and very true post Mule. Not only could the Tuscola principal (McDonald) not find a place for this coach, he and the AD did not even respond to the applicant and set up an interview with him. This coach has been on a staff that won an ACC championship and went to the Final Four. How could you at least not talk to him? I talk to this coach occasionally and he still laughs about this. Around this same time, we hire a softball coach that had never coached a softball game in his life. You are also correct about the women's basketball coach. I think she was one of the top 2-3 coaches at the school. We have to stop making the easy hire and make the right hire.

Why would DK return, he's in South Carolina winning State Championships......

This is what I witnessed tonight during the JV game between ACR and Tuscola. I’m in the press box the entire game. During the 3rd quarter with ACR up by 2-3 scores I hear something from the visitor coaches room. I couldn’t believe what I saw. The Tuscola assistant coaches were watching the NFL game on someone’s phone. I don’t care how bad you are losing, you have to give your players your full attention. To me, that is a bad look for them.

This is what I witnessed tonight during the JV game between ACR and Tuscola. I’m in the press box the entire game. During the 3rd quarter with ACR up by 2-3 scores I hear something from the visitor coaches room. I couldn’t believe what I saw. The Tuscola assistant coaches were watching the NFL game on someone’s phone. I don’t care how bad you are losing, you have to give your players your full attention. To me, that is a bad look for them.
WOW!!!! Like I said on another thread, if they are simply going to run the counter play each way makes it easy to play call so maybe they didn’t need to be watching the JV game.

WOW!!!! Like I said on another thread, if they are simply going to run the counter play each way makes it easy to play call so maybe they didn’t need to be watching the JV game.
What pisses me of the most is its shrugged off because we are supposed to lose that game.. That's not a good mindset in my book.

Pathetic!!! What say you now Misinterpretation? You still think your coaches need a little more time ? Reynolds by as many as coach laws wants

If so it didn't show bear.. Win or lose these boys deserve their undivided attention. Its not a good look by any means.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
If so it didn't show bear.. Win or lose these boys deserve their undivided attention. Its not a good look by any means.
It's absolutely unfair in every aspect busting their butts and they get that.. I'm sure they'll have good explanation..unfair to those boys

Reactions: THS74 and 91ths
And the circus continues! Lol. They apparently don't even try to hide things anymore. Is it arrogance or just ignorance? Eh, I'd say a bad combination of the two.

Are there more Jokers in the deck? When you buy groceries, what is the last thing you do? Check out? Have the coaches already bought their groceries? Maybe the rat infestation is growing? Jubal's plan? Players see. Who else sees?

Faucet leaking? drip, drip, drip. Do "We" have Jubal's posts? Let's slowly drip out one of Jubal's posts just five days before his last post, Friday, October 13, 2017. Should "We" call it "Attack on Tommy Pursley."

Jubal2sfriend said:
"Once again another come from from behind victory for the Tommy Pursley Offen.... oh wait. NM

"Last night up 16-0 and lost 30-16. I wonder if we decided to just "sit on it" like last year when we were up 17-0 on Pisgah?

"I'll ppse the question once more. How many games has TP won at Tuscola that he was the underdog in? What is his "signature" win at Tuscola?

Former coaches signature wins:
Mike Sexton vs TC Roberson 2006
Donnie Kiefer vs AC Reynolds 2008
Brandon Allen vs Pisgah 2012
Tommy Pursley vs ????????

Last edited:
Remember June 30, 2014? Wasn't that the day BA departed THS leaving huge bills and little time to find a head coach? Maybe? Maybe Jubal thought he should be the next head coach? After all, he was an alum. But wasn't Austin Chambers an alum? Didn't TP come out of retirement to save the day? Maybe it explains Jubal's anger … toward TP? Mule found out who Jubal is?

Jubal2sfriend said:
Mule......

FACTS:
0-4 vs Pisgah
1-3 in playoffs
0 relationship with players
0 investment in the community
0 rapport with staff at the high school
0 wins when playing as the underdog

No Spin Zone here Mule. When he’s replaced maybe you could write and article in the paper called “What Happend”

Remember June 30, 2014? Wasn't that the day BA departed THS leaving huge bills and little time to find a head coach? Maybe? Maybe Jubal thought he should be the next head coach? After all, he was an alum. But wasn't Austin Chambers an alum? Didn't TP come out of retirement to save the day? Maybe it explains Jubal's anger … toward TP? Mule found out who Jubal is?

Jubal2sfriend said:
Mule......

FACTS:
0-4 vs Pisgah
1-3 in playoffs
0 relationship with players
0 investment in the community
0 rapport with staff at the high school
0 wins when playing as the underdog

No Spin Zone here Mule. When he’s replaced maybe you could write and article in the paper called “What Happend”
He's now the new A.D. Why do you think A.C. is not at Tuscola any more. Vendettas maybe? Ego's maybe? An interpertation is needed to answer this!

Remember this Jubal / Misinterpretation?

Jubal2sfriend said: Oct. 12, 2017
You must be referring to when the Waynesville Mountaineers Youth football program had their equipment stolen and the Tuscola HC didn’t seem to care. So the assistants took up money on their own and helped out. Not to mention the Pisgah HC helping out. Listen I got no personal vendetta against the current HC. I just want the best fit for Tuscola football. And he’s not it.
Jubal.. You have been pretty spot on with your observations. It hurts some feelings but the truth usually does.

Are Jubal's feeling getting hurt? Is he the best fit for Tuscola?

Jubal2sfriend said: Oct. 13, 2017
Hey everybody, just saw Mules article for the Tuscola game tomorrow night. He wrote 5 consecutive paragraphs about Tuscola’s previous head coach and named him in the headline. Sounds like a personal vendetta to me. Remember. Facts are facts.

http://www.themountaineer.com/sport...cle_441bdf14-af96-11e7-8df1-cbd6b97fae29.html

Was Mule's response the reason Jubal went dark? Afraid to be exposed as the current AD?

WhoaMule said: Oct. 13, 2017
I am what I believe to be reliably informed (a lot of evidence sure supports this) that Jubal is a former coach at Tuscola, still with ties to some of the staff. Would this be true Jubal? Yes a few "disgruntled fans" would be just about the fact. And the rest dont give a S@#t one way or the other. THAT might be the biggest reason for that 30% in the stands you are talking about. If you want to go there and name names, (rather than screen names) I will be glad to accommodate you. (Getting ready to out some PHS posters as well. People are a LOT less brave when they have to put a name and a real face behind what they say. I can do it...Can you?) We can start here if you want. But for now, I will start by saying that you nor anyone else, gets to determine, "who wants anybody around, or not." Even if/when YOU WERE coaching at THS.

Revealing?

Did Jubal go into boards and delete all his posts? Did he think he was safe? Did he forget or didn't realize he couldn't delete the replies to all his posts? ALL HIS POSTS? Is it a Blue Day? What did Frank Abagnale Jr. say to FBI agent Carl Hanratty? Catch me if you can? What was agent Hanratty's response? I did?

Last edited:
I just want the best fit for Tuscola football. And he’s not it.
Jubal.. You have been pretty spot on with your observations. It hurts some feelings but the truth usually does. How about a bit more truth? There IS NO coach that many of you feel would be a good fit at Tuscola. None living or dead. The over expectations are just out of hand. This THS squad is at best a .500 team, no matter who is coaching. THAT should be the goal now. Finish even. And forget about Pisgah as a rivalry until a team can be put on the field that can throw the ball on FIRST down, not 3rd and 33. ITs OK to have only "4 plays" as long as one of them is an effective DOWNFIELD pass.

I would like to see THS do well, there are some good coaches, TEACHERS, and other personnel at THS I believe after having worked with many of them for 10 years. Stings a bit to see such negativity regarding what is going on up there. I admit to being puzzled about apparent intentionally causing a well respected girls basketball coach to have to find work elsewhere, soccer coach that has been successful with less than most teams have to work with talentwise, Couldnt find a place for another bb coach that was a head coach for a college program and now is working at another college program. No school can afford to lose that kind of coaching/teaching talent. JMO.

Great and very true post Mule. Not only could the Tuscola principal (McDonald) not find a place for this coach, he and the AD did not even respond to the applicant and set up an interview with him. This coach has been on a staff that won an ACC championship and went to the Final Four. How could you at least not talk to him?

Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT