ADVERTISEMENT

Trinity at Randleman

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
Good game tonight at the roundabouts. It was 25 a piece at halftime. Bulldogs started distancing themselves in the third quarter. They found holes in the Tiger defense and did a nice job exploiting them. Dylan Hodges and Dominic Payne had good, good games. Hodges threw down a powerful breakaway slam to end the third quarter. Tigers kept it close until getting called for a tech midway through the fourth. Ended up being a four point swing for the Bulldogs.

Randleman girls had no problem with Trinity. They ran them straight out of the gym. Most everybody on the Tiger roster had a nice game.

Good game tonight at the roundabouts. It was 25 a piece at halftime. Bulldogs started distancing themselves in the third quarter. They found holes in the Tiger defense and did a nice job exploiting them. Dylan Hodges and Dominic Payne had good, good games. Hodges threw down a powerful breakaway slam to end the third quarter. Tigers kept it close until getting called for a tech midway through the fourth. Ended up being a four point swing for the Bulldogs.

Randleman girls had no problem with Trinity. They ran them straight out of the gym. Most everybody on the Tiger roster had a nice game.
I was surprised with the Boys outcome point spread with Jackson missing the game.

Halfway point now and my guess it ends
Boys
ER
Trinity
SWR
Randleman
PG
Charter
Wheatmore

Girls
Randleman
SWR
ER
Charter
Trinity
Wheatmore
PG

On the boys side...........can anyone solve the ER riddle? I think Trinity has the best chance of doing it. They had three guys that weren't dressed out when they last played ER. SW Randolph has played ER the best of anyone in conference so far. However, I don't believe they'll repeat that performance next time around.

Trinity, SW, and Randleman are all in a nice little three-way dance for the #1 spot in 2A. I like Trinity out of the three but any of those teams can beat the other on any given night. None of those teams can afford a loss to the bottom three.

The most interesting thing about ER is the fact that they only have one more home game left.

On the girls side.........Randleman is still the favorite. But they're not invincible by any means. SWR and ER are tied for second at the moment. Uwharrie and Wheatmore could sneak into the race if SWR/ER get caught slipping. SWR lost to Wheatmore first time around.

On the boys side...........can anyone solve the ER riddle? I think Trinity has the best chance of doing it. They had three guys that weren't dressed out when they last played ER. SW Randolph has played ER the best of anyone in conference so far. However, I don't believe they'll repeat that performance next time around.

Trinity, SW, and Randleman are all in a nice little three-way dance for the #1 spot in 2A. I like Trinity out of the three but any of those teams can beat the other on any given night. None of those teams can afford a loss to the bottom three.

The most interesting thing about ER is the fact that they only have one more home game left.
And ER home game is against Trinity…
On senior night…
Hate to say I told you so about ER Chute…
Wait…
No I don’t…😂😂

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT