ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Gaster - new coach at Princeton HS

Congradulations Travis. You will make a good one, because you had a great teacher. Your dad. I still miss him. Best of luck!

The fact that their called "The Bulldogs" didn't factor in your decision, did it Travis? LOL

Bulldogs AND they wear Royal Blue! If he is anything like his dad they will not skip a beat from the great job the previous Head Coach did.

Reminds me of a story nipit about Jack. It was called 26 power right and in one game he ran it like 12 or 15 times in a row. Someone asked him why he kept running the same play over and over. His reply "I'm gonna run it till they stop it".

There will be one person missing that will be hard to replace, Johnny Frazier, the stud running back. The previous HC was there for three years going from 5-9 to 12-2.

Originally posted by DKJ:

Bulldogs AND they wear Royal Blue! If he is anything like his dad they will not skip a beat from the great job the previous Head Coach did.
He actually did mention this in his official introduction today. Princeton and Albemarle use the same shade of blue and even the same bulldog logo.

Based on what he said, I expect Princeton to pound the rock a lot in the years to come.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT