ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville at Mitchell

If Cloudland wasn’t playing tonight I would be at this game. My son is coming home tonight from school since their season is over. We would of came to this game.
Good luck to Cloudland and Hampton tonight I work with 2 guys that played at Cloudland that young coach Zack I think is his name has done a terrific job turning that program around less than 200 kids and playing in the 3rd rd is AWESOME

Reactions: Appvol
Good luck to Cloudland and Hampton tonight I work with 2 guys that played at Cloudland that young coach Zack I think is his name has done a terrific job turning that program around less than 200 kids and playing in the 3rd rd is AWESOME
Love to see Hampton get beat. Wish you all would of got play so you guys could of beat them.

My brother who's headed to wilkes county for something his granddaughter is in meet the Thomasville activity bus where you turn to Banner Elk a little before 5 . First I can't believe they came that way talk about taking the scenic route. And that will put them in ledger at best about 6

Reactions: Mhsneer
There's been serval comments about the Mitchell field. I just read a post from one of our county commissioners that according to her the in new state budget the governor just signed the money allocated for Mitchell county one item will be $1.1 million for a turf field at the stadium.
I may be mistaken but the Green bunch across the river also got 1.1 for turf.

Go Mountaineers

Weather will be a non issue tonight. Ledger currently clear, hardly a breath of wind, warmer than expected. Here’s to a great game!

Any impediments if any for Thomasville will be if they got motion sickness in the route they took which probably added 1 to 1 1/2 hours to their trip.
if he only saw one bus i dont believe it was the football team. they were on 3 buses and have been gone since around 12:30, im sure they stopped to eat and probably already at the stadium

Thanks for the warning although I assure you it’s not needed!! Yes we are very fast but at the end of the day, we are still Thomasville! Thomasville has been known to deliver hits both defensively and offensively as well! Don’t get it twisted, just because they are fast don’t mean they are coming to run from you all night! I hear you guys talking about the two all state backers, that’s dope, it really is but they’re going to have to play tonight as well. #1 and #5 are some big boys at that rb spot and they arent going to back down to them that’s for sure! You’re not going to get the same team that didn’t show up for the east davidson game so don’t bet on what you’ve seen on YouTube! Dogs 27-14
I tried to tell you. Mitchell ran you over just like they did to Swain and if Mt Airy plays like they did tonight they'll get the same treatment. Its gonna break their hearts. Hats off to your boys for hanging in there and never quitting. It takes character to keep playing hard when you're outclassed and Thomasville showed what they're made of. They've got my respect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT