ADVERTISEMENT

The east has Clinton and everybody else

No such thing as recruiting in Public High School Athletics. Students(KIDS) can not enroll themselves and parents have to go thru a process to enroll the KID. Stop with the stupidity.
There have been several cases of recruiting over the years in NC high school football. It goes on way more than people want to discuss. I'm surprised this hasn't already been shut down.

Reactions: EDPanther99
Define recruiting...
Reaching out to a kid enrolled at another school and encouraging him to switch to their school. Many times they will have a relative that is in that schools area they can go stay with. The excuses coaches will use to attract kids can really be underhanded. I've said all I'm going to say. I don't want to ruffle feathers on here again. I'm not talking about any of the members here but I'm talking Deanna . Recruiting does go on. If you don't believe that you should never have to worry about prostrate cancer cause you should have a good look at your own.

I don’t know, ya, don’t want to know ya, ass whipping last year, seemed like I remember the game being lost on a tipped pass going for the win for a 2-point conversion. But I’m glad y’all finally got a state championship, I seriously am, but it’s not going to happen this year no matter how much you hype it. Now I’m going to take the rest of the week off because the Horses are open next week. Y’all have fun with JK

So you remember losing. Good.

I haven't hyped a thing. I have said multiple times already this year that Clinton is the cream of the crop. Anything less than a ring will be an abject failure.

• Haha
Reactions: Friday Night1
N
So you remember losing. Good.

I haven't hyped a thing. I have said multiple times already this year that Clinton is the cream of the crop. Anything less than a ring will be an abject failure.
Not to me it won't. If they get there it's means they are the best came out the east as was Ed last year before they won the ship

Last edited:
Reaching out to a kid enrolled at another school and encouraging him to switch to their school. Many times they will have a relative that is in that schools area they can go stay with. The excuses coaches will use to attract kids can really be underhanded. I've said all I'm going to say. I don't want to ruffle feathers on here again. I'm not talking about any of the members here but I'm talking Deanna . Recruiting does go on. If you don't believe that you should never have to worry about prostrate cancer cause you should have a good look at your own.
If parents moves into the district and does it the right way then regardless of the reason that is their right. Move on. Children cant just up and go where they want to go.

Last edited:
Those All Stars sure have everybody stammering and talking out their tails. It's either excuses or naivety. And to the hopeful ED fans, Whiteville had the same stuff to say until last Friday night

Ant man is crazy, but I like this dude. Hey ant man if ever up in the mountains of NC, find my cabin, I’ll have the wife prepare you some mole rat stew and we can share stories! #BYOB

I missed all the fireworks but it’s hilarious Wallace fan still butt hurt let’s not act like Clinton ain’t been giving it to you the last what decade or so pretty consistently. Anyway like I mention before you got proof of wrong doings instead of complaining about it up here why not take it to Raleigh I’m waiting…….I respect ED guys we get into from time to time but y’all don’t be up here posting BS. I respect the hell out of the Wallace football program great teams,players,and a coaches over the years but some of the fans ain’t worth the toilet paper I wipe my ass with. Anyway looking forward to hearing the results of the investigation……oh wait lol……Build a bridge and get over it until then hold that “L” nice and tight.

Y’all Wallace folks want to take your anger out on someone direct it at your defensive coordinator. Got y’all dline lined up 3 yards off the line of scrimmage and wondering why good team are running on you at will. Give me East Duplin in that match up. Easy

Y’all Wallace folks want to take your anger out on someone direct it at your defensive coordinator. Got y’all dline lined up 3 yards off the line of scrimmage and wondering why good team are running on you at will. Give me East Duplin in that match up. Easy
I also favor ED when they play, I don’t think it’ll be a cakewalk though

Reactions: pridancello
Settle down there Joe Rogan. We know you have a podcast to produce but not everyone is "butt hurt" because a local high school football team lost a couple of weeks ago. Clinton has a crazy good squad. That squad consists of a handful of guys who transferred in from other schools. That doesn't mean they were recruited. If a program has consistent success, it is going to attract players. It's only recruiting if a coach is reaching out and trying to get players to leave their school. When I coached, we had kids that transferred in from Pender, Laney, JK, and other schools. We didn't call them, they came to Wallace by their own doing. So for everyone to complain about Clinton having guys come in, quit whining and build a program that "recruits" for itself.

Settle down there Joe Rogan. We know you have a podcast to produce but not everyone is "butt hurt" because a local high school football team lost a couple of weeks ago. Clinton has a crazy good squad. That squad consists of a handful of guys who transferred in from other schools. That doesn't mean they were recruited. If a program has consistent success, it is going to attract players. It's only recruiting if a coach is reaching out and trying to get players to leave their school. When I coached, we had kids that transferred in from Pender, Laney, JK, and other schools. We didn't call them, they came to Wallace by their own doing. So for everyone to complain about Clinton having guys come in, quit whining and build a program that "recruits" for itself.
Tell that to your people I already know.

The Truth! If you build it they will come legally

Reactions: Wizard of the East
All I can say is it isn't right for a high school team to line up against a college team and play them. I don't know where Clinton got all of them college players from, but I wish they would send just a few of them down to Whiteville. Maybe 4 or 5. You can pick them.
Strick while at the game last week we were told by a Clinton team member 3 or 4 came from Fayetteville.

Whole teams from Fayetteville. They fly in on Friday nights just to beat the brakes off your teams

If they can fix their offense, and teach them how to block on the perimeter without holding and the center can snap the ball consistently, I don't see anybody beating them EAST or WEST.

Reactions: FootballDad2023
They haven't been doing a very good job the last few years.
And neither have yall. You did enough to get by that game last year but hey a win is a win no matter what. I even rooted for yall in state to win plus I was there.

Yeah, we've only ended your season two years in a row. But at least we got by!
Like I said enough to get by 1 point defeat let's see if it happens this year if we meet. And from what I seen tonight yall don't have enough to keep the horses off n your backs will get shut down

Y’all got to stop feeding into the BS if they got so much information and something illegal is going on then instead of spouting off about it on NC Preps take it to the appropriate authorities……they won’t because they already know it’s bull……F em let them talk that’s all they can do

Reactions: Smithboy99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT