ADVERTISEMENT

The east has Clinton and everybody else

I respect ED and ED fans too but we both know that game could have went either way and this ain’t last year so can we make a deal though that if I’m right you don’t come crying with the excuses they have about we have all these players not from here and that it isn’t fair for a high school team to have to play against a college team cause I know for a fact majority of this team is from Clinton cause I have known these boys their whole life since elementary school and recreation football and have a son on the team who is a starter. Two transfers that happen to be D1 commits don’t make a whole team and those two were here last year playing in that 1 point decided game. These guys been training hard and playing football their whole life. Most have started Varsity since freshman and sophomore year. Anyway Wiz is a close friend of mine if you don’t like him you won’t like me. Yes last year was ED’s year. I have to read the billboards almost every day but sorry my friend this year ain’t it. I have close friends and family in Beulaville. At least they are able to admit that ED hasn’t played anyone that is on Clinton’s level so far and ED doesn’t really know what they have. Clinton knows what Clinton has so let Wiz enjoy it this time. If you can’t take my word for it ask Wallace since they seem to know where every player on our team is from. What a joke? Now if y’all hand Wallace a whipping like we did then I might take some of this back. End of discussion! Anyway Again have a nice day!

By the way before I go and this isn’t for ED. It doesn’t offend us to be called the 910 All Stars cause I can promise majority of this team would of been and made an awesome all star team when they were growing up against a Duplin County or other area All Star team. Y’all would have seen something special! Ask our neighbors Midway what these boys did to the whole county their 8th grade season. That was a undefeated season and we destroyed them that season. I hope they run it back and get them another one this year. Anyway why is it so shocking to so many that a group would get so much better each year if they been playing football that long and they come so close to beating last years state champs ED. I hear last years Princeton and ED team had been playing together since they were little because both and I have seen with my own eyes have a excellent recreation program and no one once suggested anything but let Clinton have a few guys move here and suddenly some wrong doing must of been done. Wallace doesn’t even have all Wallace players and I know that for a fact cause I know some of their families, so guys let’s please drop it. Anyone is welcome to respond to this but I won’t be responding back cause I know the facts. If you have facts then say something. Don’t be a clown like many who I seen get blocked accounts from this site. Again have a good day!
I have no idea what to say to this run-on jibberish, but I will say the internet is a powerful thing....Not saying Clinton is recruiting but if you'll do the research, you can definitely see where some of the kids came from last year.. Even some of Clinton's own original people are disgusting by it.

Well cry about it then. I clearly meant it as a joke which is why I included a wink in my original post.

If you came out in 1998 and you’re as old as I am you should understand internet 101.

Good luck this season. Hope your boys stay healthy.
Yes I came out that year got friends from east duplin that came out the same year. William brown yall running back is one of my close buddies I go that way to hang n catch up with him from time to time n we argue about that years every single time. Yall beat us regular we won playoffs n he was another that like to bring up we had old players n grown men lol.

Reactions: EDPanther99
Ok wallace get people from jk and harrells n no telling where else from. All your people not from wallace n I know for a fact.

Yes I came out that year got friends from east duplin that came out the same year. William brown yall running back is one of my close buddies I go that way to hang n catch up with him from time to time n we argue about that years every single time. Yall beat us regular we won playoffs n he was another that like to bring up we had old players n grown men lol.
William Brown was a workhorse at ED. I remember him getting like 53 carries one night at Warren County and didn't even seem winded. Basically put the team on his back. Clinton and ED were strong teams back then also

Reactions: WrhDog448
William Brown was a workhorse at ED. I remember him getting like 53 carries one night at Warren County and didn't even seem winded. Basically put the team on his back. Clinton and ED were strong teams back then also
O yea I know he was trust me! I was at his dad house with him 2 weeks ago

Reactions: oldway55
No need for that just know I know. Even if it's not this year yall still had players come from some where else. I know one or 2 that left n went to harrells. It's happens all the time. #2 for us is from sampson county #10 transferred from overhills. Another one from jk n his actually from clinton cause his mom is from here n live here. That's 3 that I know of this year. Yall act like we getting players from out of state. If I'm not mistaking Desmond Newkirk was at jk n went to wallace then harrells or was it harrells then wallace. If the whole team is from wallace born n raised then your lieing like h--l
We got plenty of them around here. But I sure haven't ever thought about eating one.
Me either ewww

No need for that just know I know. Even if it's not this year yall still had players come from some where else. I know one or 2 that left n went to harrells. It's happens all the time. #2 for us is from sampson county #10 transferred from overhills. Another one from jk n his actually from clinton cause his mom is from here n live here. That's 3 that I know of this year. Yall act like we getting players from out of state. If I'm not mistaking Desmond Newkirk was at jk n went to wallace then harrells or was it harrells then wallace. If the whole team is from wallace born n raised then your lieing like h--l

Me either ewww
Spit facts my guy! I'm calling you out.... no need for speculation. I have facts....Are you ready?

Josiah McLaurin from Hobbton
Koran Blackwell from Midway
Amaris Williams from Overhills
Josiah Dwyer from Jack Britt
Dustin Williams from Midway
Ty Morrissey from James Kenan
Nathan Fowler from Gray's Creek
Elisah Bennett from Midway
Jonah Boone from Hobbton

Not sure why they are going to Clinton and not saying they are recruiting but those are facts. That's what I post on

Josiah McLaurin from Hobbton
Koran Blackwell from Midway
Amaris Williams from Overhills
Josiah Dwyer from Jack Britt
Dustin Williams from Midway
Ty Morrissey from James Kenan
Nathan Fowler from Gray's Creek
Elisah Bennett from Midway
Jonah Boone from Hobbton

Not sure why they are going to Clinton and not saying they are recruiting but those are facts. That's what I post on
You just name 3 the rest from sampson county. Just take your losses Mr 1-3

Like I mention earlier I named the ones I know of. Majority of the team is from this county u just name 3 that's not. I would like to see wrh. And for your info Josiah mom is from clinton his dad hobbton. What's less than 10 miles separates them. Same county what matters midway,hobbton,clinton. U only name 3 that's not

Well at least we are home grown.....
Like I mention earlier I named the ones I know of. Majority of the team is from this county u just name 3 that's not. I would like to see wrh. And for your info Josiah mom is from clinton his dad hobbton. What's less than 10 miles separates them. Same county what matters midway,hobbton,clinton. U only name 3 that's not
Talk to the rest of Sampson County coaches and Clinton families....this coach has ruined the integrity of Clinton High School Football... Bob Lewis would be ashamed...he dominated and won the right way...

Talk to the rest of Sampson County coaches and Clinton families....this coach has ruined the integrity of Clinton High School Football... Bob Lewis would be ashamed...he dominated and won the right way...
What u think sampson county is if it's not home. You name people that some of them don't even start so it's not them that beat the breaks off wrh

You just a sore loser plus I bet yall have players from jk,ed to. U just mad cause your Bulldogs not the topic of discussion. It's nothing ruined down here.

Look dude... I have names... Do you? Give names that went to WRH. You said you bet we have players. Your credibility is trash just like you.
Ty and Bennett don't start amaris n McLaurin was on the team last year fowler trainer is the assistant coach. One of those others mom teach at the school. Just stop your crying bro. You need some tissue?

Look dude... I have names... Do you? Give names that went to WRH. You said you bet we have players. Your credibility is trash just like you.
I don't have to give you sh!t just cause you did that's your problem cry baby walker lol. Now go in the corner.

Mo Kaba? Where was he from?? How did a 4 star recruit that is now in Columbia find his way into the district? When did he enroll?

I can’t believe Clinton folks try and argue back. It’s pointless. No one’s going to be convinced Clinton isnt crootin..the circumstantial evidence is there. Just embrace the dark side and feed on the hate.

Also, if y’all don’t think the vitriol has helped fuel Clinton …you haven’t been paying attention. Those kids are playing like maniacs for their coach.

I can’t believe Clinton folks try and argue back. It’s pointless. No one’s going to be convinced Clinton isnt crootin..the circumstantial evidence is there. Just embrace the dark side and feed on the hate.
Same can be said about alot of school so what

Reactions: sam
I know. I said that in the quote.
Those 8 or 9 don't even start so yall bringing that up for nothing only a few start. N like I said they mostly from sampson county Midway lakewood hobbton Clinton union are all sampson county. I guess that's recruiting in the same county huh. Minus about 3 that's not from sampson really cause ty Morrissey josiah and about 19 more on the roster are samoson county

All good. Just saying arguing back isn’t going to convince the haters.

Call it whatever you want so that you can cope. The bottom line is that you toted that L.

I’ve been very respectful to your team this year and for the most part to your fans in general. But Wizz and I go back a long way so why don’t you stay in Sampson County and keep talking about IF’s.
I don’t know, ya, don’t want to know ya, ass whipping last year, seemed like I remember the game being lost on a tipped pass going for the win for a 2-point conversion. But I’m glad y’all finally got a state championship, I seriously am, but it’s not going to happen this year no matter how much you hype it. Now I’m going to take the rest of the week off because the Horses are open next week. Y’all have fun with JK

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
Thanks and just for a point of clarification as it was said the two D-1 recruits as some call them played for Clinton last year, and the the famous 910 All Stars? You know where that came from. Last May Clinton hosted a showcase event called 910 All-Stars. Coach Johnson felt like most large showcase event were held in the metro areas and he wanted to see more participation from the 910 area code intended for players from more rural/diverse areas. I think I heard 240 players registered from all over eastern nc (some beyond eastern nc)with 35-40 college scouts represented. Sounds like a good thing for everybody to me. I read several tweets from participants thanking coaches/school forthe opportunity. If it takes kidding about the DarHorses being the 910 all-star team so be it. Worth it to possible see kids from all over get scholarships at the next level.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT