ADVERTISEMENT

The east has Clinton and everybody else

loveboat500

Jun 11, 2014
Despite a penalty filled, terrible officiated game that lasted past 10 pm, Clinton put a on a mighty powerful display at Legion Stadium in Whiteville last night. Their D is as good as I have seen. Whiteville did have one pretty good drive to open the 2nd half that was added by a face mask penalty that was the right call. Other than that the Pack O was stymied pretty much the whole game. Not sure what happened on the drive that scored on that the personal foul was called, I think the Clinton side wanted a holding penalty as Whiteville's QB rolled to his right, then the there was a side line warning and another penalty called on the Clinton side line, which resulted in a on side kick for Whiteville from the Clinton 30?, which Clinton recovered.

#2 for Clinton does have elite speed but seems a little light for the Big 10 to run out of the backfield, probably a DB there. #10 is a monster, but why no interest or offers from any ACC teams?

Good luck to Clinton the rest of the way and really hope we don't see y'all in the playoffs.

Gonna be hard for anyone to beat Clinton unless they are bit by a major injury bug or have a very down game on both sides of the ball, don't see that happening. I for one was very happy to see Clinton come to Whiteville and play and hope we continue with this.

I believe Clinton is the best team in the East. However, I expect Northeastern, Hertford, and Holmes will play a part later in the season. I also expect Wallace to be a much improved team by season’s end.

And like DH34 said, I wouldn’t count my boys from Beulaville out just yet. We may surprise some folks. Conference play will tell the tale on how good we are.

Despite a penalty filled, terrible officiated game that lasted past 10 pm, Clinton put a on a mighty powerful display at Legion Stadium in Whiteville last night. Their D is as good as I have seen. Whiteville did have one pretty good drive to open the 2nd half that was added by a face mask penalty that was the right call. Other than that the Pack O was stymied pretty much the whole game. Not sure what happened on the drive that scored on that the personal foul was called, I think the Clinton side wanted a holding penalty as Whiteville's QB rolled to his right, then the there was a side line warning and another penalty called on the Clinton side line, which resulted in a on side kick for Whiteville from the Clinton 30?, which Clinton recovered.

#2 for Clinton does have elite speed but seems a little light for the Big 10 to run out of the backfield, probably a DB there. #10 is a monster, but why no interest or offers from any ACC teams?

Good luck to Clinton the rest of the way and really hope we don't see y'all in the playoffs.

Gonna be hard for anyone to beat Clinton unless they are bit by a major injury bug or have a very down game on both sides of the ball, don't see that happening. I for one was very happy to see Clinton come to Whiteville and play and hope we continue with this.
#10 got offers from everybody in the country, southern Cal. ND. Georgia., Penn State Ever idy in the state’s

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I would keep my eye on the defending Champs in East Duplin. Everyone thought they may be down but it doesn’t seem that way.

I love what I seen out of my Dark Horses so far just gotta stay hungry and most importantly Healthy
34 I really hope that happens but we will have keep improving lots to be able to play with Clinton. And still Battle would have to work some magic to stay in the game. But love to have a chance.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
All I can say is it isn't right for a high school team to line up against a college team and play them. I don't know where Clinton got all of them college players from, but I wish they would send just a few of them down to Whiteville. Maybe 4 or 5. You can pick them.

Reactions: loveboat500
All I can say is it isn't right for a high school team to line up against a college team and play them. I don't know where Clinton got all of them college players from, but I wish they would send just a few of them down to Whiteville. Maybe 4 or 5. You can pick them.
Back in the day, they recruited the prison. I don’t think they still do that. 😉

Northeastern and ED are quietly dominating the competition. I would not count them out.
Me and Chopper we believe 🤣🤣 tried of this humble crap. Everyone handing them the east. ED is the school in the east Clinton and their fans are worried about and our small, non athletic, home grown butts are coming. And we going to have The Wiz bitching and twisting in his seat.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I witnessed a Clinton team smoke a WRH team that regardless of classification always is a damn tough team. I listened to 04 and his partner call the game vs Whiteville (y’all do a great job btw, love the energy) and penalties aside it seem Clinton crushed the pack. I suspect they can be beat, and could be beat, but it won’t get close till 3-4th round of playoffs. Keep and eye out for the East Duplin, NE’s and even the WRH dogs fighting for a chance to knock Clinton down, but for now, the only thing better than my wife’s nice mole rat stew (don’t knock it till you’ve tried it) is that Dark Horse football team.

P.S. When eating mole rat stew, always best to add salt, cheese and crackers for best flavor!

Reactions: Wizard of the East
I witnessed a Clinton team smoke a WRH team that regardless of classification always is a damn tough team. I listened to 04 and his partner call the game vs Whiteville (y’all do a great job btw, love the energy) and penalties aside it seem Clinton crushed the pack. I suspect they can be beat, and could be beat, but it won’t get close till 3-4th round of playoffs. Keep and eye out for the East Duplin, NE’s and even the WRH dogs fighting for a chance to knock Clinton down, but for now, the only thing better than my wife’s nice mole rat stew (don’t knock it till you’ve tried it) is that Dark Horse football team.

P.S. When eating mole rat stew, always best to add salt, cheese and crackers for best flavor!
Dude I'm good with hog chitterlings, liver pudding , chicken gizzards and so on. But I ain't eating nothing with a damn rat in its name.🤣🤣

Me and Chopper we believe 🤣🤣 tried of this humble crap. Everyone handing them the east. ED is the school in the east Clinton and their fans are worried about and our small, non athletic, home grown butts are coming. And we going to have The Wiz bitching and twisting in his seat.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I like this side of you better, definitely spices things up on these threads.

Not worried about a thing, wasn’t worried last year

Reactions: daagoob

I agree. , the only thing the Horses have to fight between now and late in the playoffs is complacency howereve I think coach has a remedy for that

Reactions: daagoob
Not worried either Wiz. Maybe as a pregame meal we can meet that other guy and have some of that Rat Stew!!! 😁
Hey @oldway55 are you going to sit with me when Northeastern plays at Clinton for the eastern championship? 😂😂😂. I might as well join in on the stirring with you guys.

Hey @oldway55 are you going to sit with me when Northeastern plays at Clinton for the eastern championship? 😂😂😂. I might as well join in on the stirring with you guys.
Yes Sir. I will be there and sit with ya!!! But ain't going to happen because you ain't going to beat us. But if you do I gotcha. We might let JohnnyMadDog79 come too

Reactions: Friday Night1
Yes Sir. I will be there and sit with ya!!! But ain't going to happen because you ain't going to beat us. But if you do I gotcha. We might let JohnnyMadDog79 come too
Where the Eastern final is going to be I'm sure dog79 will be there. I'll be there too Lord willing. I've been too busy helping with the team ( behind the scenes) this year to miss a game. Our open date I'm going to Arkansas to watch my cousin play. He's a senior. Got 45 carries for 388 yds and 6 rushing TD's in his first game. All 3 school records. So that is the only free date I will have.

Reactions: oldway55
😂 Maybe we can find out where our defense disappeared to before then, I’ve been trying to locate them.

• Haha
And Goob I'll be be glad when those Wallace guys win a couple of games and get all cocky as hell and start talking I miss them
Where the Eastern final is going to be I'm sure dog79 will be there. I'll be there too Lord willing. I've been too busy helping with the team ( behind the scenes) this year to miss a game. Our open date I'm going to Arkansas to watch my cousin play. He's a senior. Got 45 carries for 388 yds and 6 rushing TD's in his first game. All 3 school records. So that is the only free date I will have.
Come on Otis. You must like that Rat Stew like me and Goob. All seriousness that one heck of a night. How big is he?

Reactions: Chopper747
And Goob I'll be be glad when those Wallace guys win a couple of games and get all cocky as hell and start talking I miss them
Come on Otis. You must like that Rat Stew like me and Goob. All seriousness that one heck of a night. How big is he?
I could get them up here easy but I don’t feel like taking all that heat just yet. I saw two of their games this year.

• Haha
U say it's a joke but do u know how many times I heard stuff like this n they wasn't joking at all n it mainly came from duplin county

Well cry about it then. I clearly meant it as a joke which is why I included a wink in my original post.

If you came out in 1998 and you’re as old as I am you should understand internet 101.

Good luck this season. Hope your boys stay healthy.

Call it whatever you want so that you can cope. The bottom line is that you toted that L.

I’ve been very respectful to your team this year and for the most part to your fans in general. But Wizz and I go back a long way so why don’t you stay in Sampson County and keep talking about IF’s.

He's around 5'-9" 205 I'm guessing. I'd have to ask. I do know what he is lifting now.
Bench - 340
Power clean- 335
Squat - 460
Deadlift - 560

I don't even know what the kids lift around here to compare.

I respect ED and ED fans too but we both know that game could have went either way and this ain’t last year so can we make a deal though that if I’m right you don’t come crying with the excuses they have about we have all these players not from here and that it isn’t fair for a high school team to have to play against a college team cause I know for a fact majority of this team is from Clinton cause I have known these boys their whole life since elementary school and recreation football and have a son on the team who is a starter. Two transfers that happen to be D1 commits don’t make a whole team and those two were here last year playing in that 1 point decided game. These guys been training hard and playing football their whole life. Most have started Varsity since freshman and sophomore year. Anyway Wiz is a close friend of mine if you don’t like him you won’t like me. Yes last year was ED’s year. I have to read the billboards almost every day but sorry my friend this year ain’t it. I have close friends and family in Beulaville. At least they are able to admit that ED hasn’t played anyone that is on Clinton’s level so far and ED doesn’t really know what they have. Clinton knows what Clinton has so let Wiz enjoy it this time. If you can’t take my word for it ask Wallace since they seem to know where every player on our team is from. What a joke? Now if y’all hand Wallace a whipping like we did then I might take some of this back. End of discussion! Anyway Again have a nice day!

By the way before I go and this isn’t for ED. It doesn’t offend us to be called the 910 All Stars cause I can promise majority of this team would of been and made an awesome all star team when they were growing up against a Duplin County or other area All Star team. Y’all would have seen something special! Ask our neighbors Midway what these boys did to the whole county their 8th grade season. That was a undefeated season and we destroyed them that season. I hope they run it back and get them another one this year. Anyway why is it so shocking to so many that a group would get so much better each year if they been playing football that long and they come so close to beating last years state champs ED. I hear last years Princeton and ED team had been playing together since they were little because both and I have seen with my own eyes have a excellent recreation program and no one once suggested anything but let Clinton have a few guys move here and suddenly some wrong doing must of been done. Wallace doesn’t even have all Wallace players and I know that for a fact cause I know some of their families, so guys let’s please drop it. Anyone is welcome to respond to this but I won’t be responding back cause I know the facts. If you have facts then say something. Don’t be a clown like many who I seen get blocked accounts from this site. Again have

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT