ADVERTISEMENT

The east has Clinton and everybody else

Liar about what? About Sw recruiting yes Sw been recruiting for years one of my close friends was the architect. Bj Jordan, Jarek foster those was his last 2. They would be recruiting right now but he won’t help them anymore. It’s not a secret everyone in the Sw community knows who uncle B is so miss me with the b/s. Coaches on the staff knew what he was doing/even help find parents places to stay. It’s hard to get players when your school got such a good reputation nowadays. Yes I said it and I stand on it 10 toes down. Nobody from Sw can say I lied about nothing. Btw in 2012 when Sw won the state championship who did shak,Bama joesph Holmes and javelin stay with? Shak was the state championship Offensive mvp, joesph was the defensive mvp, and game MVP went to javeon walker who barely beat Bama for it. He had the whole MVP squad living in his house fool
shhhhhh 👿👿

All I’m going to say is somebody kept the receipts…I may or may not know that somebody! 😂😂😂😂
Honestly the guy talking all the trash probably not even a real SWO fan just some plant living in his moms basement somewhere in Duplin County. Notice he gets a lot of info about y’all wrong for someone who is such a huge fan and influence in the community. Do y’all even know who the troll is?

• Haha
Reactions: UNC1980Swo
Honestly the guy talking all the trash probably not even a real SWO fan just some plant living in his moms basement somewhere in Duplin County. Notice he gets a lot of info about y’all wrong for someone who is such a huge fan and influence in the community. Do y’all even know who the troll is?
Look fam I don’t have a problem with anyone. I am the type I respect everyone’s opinion. Speak the truth or keep it to yourself don’t call me a liar.

• Haha
Look fam I don’t have a problem with anyone. I am the type I respect everyone’s opinion. Speak the truth or keep it to yourself don’t call me a liar.
I feel ya he said SWO “never” recruited or had help from a transfer just needed a real insider to set the story straight. He said we better win state by 40 mean time SWO had quite a bit of talent in 2012 and barely beat Swain County for the title…. It’s not even stones anymore talk about throwing boulders living in a glass house

• Haha
I feel ya he said SWO “never” recruited or had help from a transfer just needed a real insider to set the story straight. He said we better win state by 40 mean time SWO had quite a bit of talent in 2012 and barely beat Swain County for the title…. It’s not even stones anymore talk about throwing boulders living in a glass house
Look it’s like this I seen some great teams. Just because you get a player or 2 doesn’t give you a pathway to a state Championship. It takes a team to win it all not a couple players. Does it make it easier probably so but it’s not a guarantee. The team Bj was on was stacked. Did they win it all no. They had a kid that moved in from Florida. Huge offense line athletes everywhere. 2,700yds added to any team is big help. 1 season he became Onslow County single season record holder.

He's talked about crap about beating Clinton and things but as far as I have seen he has never said anything about recruiting or anyone else from ED. Not that I have seen anyway
Yeah some Wallace nut job started it

He's talked about crap about beating Clinton and things but as far as I have seen he has never said anything about recruiting or anyone else from ED. Not that I have seen anyway
So your saying nobody from east duplin never mentioned recruiting when it comes to clinton

So your saying nobody from east duplin never mentioned recruiting when it comes to clinton
Not on these boards that I have seen. I could be wrong but that's what I think. And I don't know about forever I'm talking about now

Last edited:
Reactions: EDPanther99

Thank you!

Yes, I've said plenty about East Duplin going rat a tat tat on Clinton's head the last two years but I haven't said anything about recruiting or any of that other nonsense. I don't swim in that sh*t. (I did make a comment about recruiting the prison several weeks back, but that was clearly a joke, my post even included a wink face)

I've also been plenty complimentary of Clinton's team this year... I just can't resist zinging Wiz!

I tell you one thing though if Wallace had of wanted to send us Williams or Roberts back then we would of damn sure took em. Heck we would take Kerr now🤣🤣

Thank you!

Yes, I've said plenty about East Duplin going rat a tat tat on Clinton's head the last two years but I haven't said anything about recruiting or any of that other nonsense. I don't swim in that sh*t. (I did make a comment about recruiting the prison several weeks back, but that was clearly a joke, my post even included a wink face)

I've also been plenty complimentary of Clinton's team this year... I just can't resist zinging Wiz!

You’re not zinging me I know what the DarkHorses have and from what I’ve seen of both teams it’s plenty enough to beat ED and then some, but we’ll see. Can’t blame you for pulling for your team.

Clinton's played only 4 games; quit reading the post if it offends you.
You know the expression "it is what it is" is used frequently. My question "is it ever what i
You know the expression "it is what it is" is used frequently. My question "is it ever what it's not?."

You know the expression "it is what it is" is used frequently. My question "is it ever what it's not?."
My mistake only four games for some. Chill there. I was just testing the waters Wiz to see what kind of reaction I would get from you.

Hello, my name is Wizard of the East and I believe I’m better than anyone else.

If you say anything that does not fall in line with my opinion, I’ll put you on my “ignore list” and won’t talk to you.

What are we? 12 year olds?

ebargnz893s91.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT