ADVERTISEMENT

Starmount Head Football Coach (Updated 5-15; Greg Lloyd hired)

FWIW, I said that the new coach would not be announced until mid-May (May 15th) four times in this thread. The school board set that date to approve the new coach.

I also said there were many projects going on and some (B)ig ne(W)s (BW) would be announced on Saturday. Out of respect for the Holt family, it was not publicly known until Saturday.

The event we had raised 5 figures so things are looking good on Longtown Road.

Thanks Mr. Whitley!

On the 4A board Kannapolis will announce their HC tonight. The funny thing is it was the worst kept secret in NC History. Everybody in Kannapolis and in the region already know who will be HC. This is a program that has been very good for years off and on as 4A and 3A. And they have never had a losing record since 1976.

Last edited:
On the 4A board Kannapolis will announce their HC tonight. The funny thing is it was the worst kept secret in NC History. Everybody in Kannapolis and in the region already know who will be HC. This is a program that has been very good for years off and as 4A and 3A. And they have never had a losing record since 1976.
It's not lowman is it?

Well, Deana can you keep us more informed as this progresses ? There are a lot of people posting with interest in what is happening step by step from a person in the know. I don't think Lowman worries anyone including me if that is where you are leaning. When will the last of several repeat interviews take place? Since you said you were part of the process and on the staff of NCPreps I think people expect that of you, keeping your members informed as the process goes on !

• Haha
Reactions: footballstar_17
Was there a big announcement?
Did you see a big announcement posted ?

Do you not watch the Fake News channels CNN, MSNBC, and CBS, they will report anything that someone tells them, as some of us do the same on rumors of hearing things from people and posting what some may hear. If you can't be nice to the Mount Airy posters then stop your BS. You don't like it that we were against WSPrep & Bishop being a part of the NWC and made it known because you are from Forsyth Co. Again, find another school and their fans to pick on you azz hole ! ! !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: footballstar_17
I am not Mount Airy you dumb azz West Forsyth fan as you are not West Forsyth. I went there 55 plus years ago and still pull for them. You always try to put something we fans say on the school. You love getting a response from me and I try to ignore you most of the time but I will oblige you this once. o_O:cool:
It is obvious you don't like Mount Airy and show it with your attack on Mount Airy posters. You do not deserve to be a MOD because Staff & Mods should be natural and not show favoritism to any one team nor discriminate against another team and its fans !

What did he do to attack Mount Airy TD? Seriously you're out of control man.

You've been worked up over a football hire that has nothing to do with your school, no you're attacking someone that I would say most will say is one of the most respectable people on here because he asked a simple question.

Was there a big announcement?
Sometimes mainly at night, I think from the way you are posting that you need a little cheese with your drink. Just going by the change the way you are talking differently. If so, as a MOD you should not be posting at that time. Next time it happens I will bring it to your attention. LOL

just getting in while eating lunch…. lately I’ve noticed more MA fans on which is a little above normal….IMO we should be kept up to date with info concerning new coaches…if you know something-post…not rumors but facts….heard yesterday Rams to name new coach next week…came from reliable source

just getting in while eating lunch…. lately I’ve noticed more MA fans on which is a little above normal….IMO we should be kept up to date with info concerning new coaches…if you know something-post…not rumors but facts….heard yesterday Rams to name new coach next week…came from reliable source
Bareman I think that is exactly the timeline Ms Deana was discussing in an earlier post.

Reactions: ocdavis31

But some of you are acting like it's important that you know and know before anyone else.

When it is all said and done this concerns the Starmount Community and any community that may lose a coach.

But some of you are acting like it's important that you know and know before anyone else.

When it is all said and done this concerns the Starmount Community and any community that may lose a coach.
LOL, if posted on here, how the 4ell will anyone know before anyone else who the new coach is? Also, look back and you will see you and many others are anxious to see the naming of any new coach in our area. Deana posted that she was part of the process and Trent Lowman's name coming up caused more interest in all 6 pages of this thread. Take away those names and posts and you would see probably far less interest or posts.

Last edited:
Will do. Beautiful place.
Sorry never heard of it until today, but I never go anywhere anymore.
I do like Duplin, Shelton & Old North State when I use to get a bottle once a week several years back. Alcohol and diabetes don't go together very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan
It may or may not be anything but Trent Lowman changed his profile pic today and It says GDTBAC with him in his Cardinal gear

I’m curious if he didn’t get the job then and if that’s true or if this just a Maroge to throw folks off but will be interesting

It may or may not be anything but Trent Lowman changed his profile pic today and It says GDTBAC with him in his Cardinal gear

I’m curious if he didn’t get the job then and if that’s true or if this just a Maroge to throw folks off but will be interesting
For those that may not get it, Great Day To Be A Cardinal. LOL, took me a while. My brain is not what it used to be and the FaceBook link want go anywhere for me. It says the link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
For those that may not get it, Great Day To Be A Cardinal. LOL, took me a while. My brain is not what it used to be and the FaceBook link want go anywhere for me. It says the link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
It worked on my end but I think may need have a FB or not but just go Facebook n look up his profile lol Idk how Upload a Photo on NCpreps so

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Yeah unfortunately that's what he does. He's on Twitter way too much. If you want to see something laughable go see his weight loss journey he looks like a teenage girl promoting it on Twitter. Don't get me wrong I'm glad we have him but all this trying to go somewhere else is getting old pretty fast.

Yeah unfortunately that's what he does. He's on Twitter way too much. If you want to see something laughable go see his weight loss journey he looks like a teenage girl promoting it on Twitter. Don't get me wrong I'm glad we have him but all this trying to go somewhere else is getting old pretty fast.
About all of his ready-made team has graduated and he doesn't have much coming up. He seems to be an opportunist looking for greener pastures. Starmount, or another school will be his stepping stone to where ever he is wanting to go. I can't figure out why he is so ready to move on. If he is wanting to get away from 2A then in 2025 Starmount may be 2A if the 7 classes go the way predicted by HSOT. I hope Starmount gets him, I want to see what he can do with a school that is not loaded to start out with like East Surry was. JMO

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT